海静天 发表于 2022-3-20 21:35

Some immature suggestions for future upgrades to GT7!

本帖最后由 海静天 于 2022-3-20 22:00 编辑

Hello Producer Kazunori Yamauchi.

I have been a fan of yours for many years, and since I played the first generation of GT racing as a child, I have felt that you are a producer with the temperament of a Japanese man of literature, meticulous about the GT series and fully satisfying the needs of players while maintaining your own integrity.

Since you were seen by the FIA, your philosophy of making games has changed significantly, and it can be said that you have lost yourself. As we all know, international organizations are generally run by a bunch of moralistic money-grubbers, and I believe the FIA is no exception.

By making your GTS exactly as they want, you have messed with the root of the GT series - the root of GRAN TURISMO is a game that allows players to enjoy collecting cars and getting the thrill of winning a race.

The aim is not really to race, but to gain a sense of achievement through the vehicle of racing, the essence of the game is to beat your past self.

GTS is a purely competitive online game, and we can understand some of the anti-gamer design, and it's true that you have created a game for racing.

But GT7 is a formal sequel to the GT series, not an online game, but a single-player racing game.

We suggest you put the online component in a separate GTS version, make it a basic free-to-play game, and let players who want to race use the microtransaction system.

Then make GT7 a pure content rich single player game.

I hope you leave a great legacy for GT fans worldwide during your later career and don'truin your integrity in your final career years. You are a billionaire and there is no need to be kidnapped by the wealthy junkie that is the FIA and Sony CEO Jim.

Players will always support you, I hope you consider my suggestion.

An ordinary old GT series players.

March 20, 2022.

octco 发表于 2022-3-20 21:36

楼主有心了

octco 发表于 2022-3-20 21:38

顺带问一下,跑车浪漫旅是sports car romance吗?

海静天 发表于 2022-3-20 21:44

octco 发表于 2022-3-20 21:38
顺带问一下,跑车浪漫旅是sports car romance吗?

不是,GT GRAN TURISMO是阿拉文,直译是伟大的旅程。

跑车浪漫旅是香港那边牵强附会乱翻译的。

云中漫步 发表于 2022-3-20 22:06

佩服佩服,这就必须要给pd发去了,即便你的邮件可能进入它们的垃圾邮箱,但是,反正递过去又不要钱

海静天 发表于 2022-3-20 23:11

云中漫步 发表于 2022-03-20 22:06
佩服佩服,这就必须要给pd发去了,即便你的邮件可能进入它们的垃圾邮箱,但是,反正递过去又不要钱

相信他们通过搜索引擎就可以看到
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Some immature suggestions for future upgrades to GT7!