50 点
种子
5 点
注册时间
2010-9-9
最后登录
2021-3-3
 楼主| 发表于 2010-9-11 00:49  ·  英国 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
(source:http://blog.us.playstation.com/2 ... 3-playstation-move/)

Hi guys! Ronnie here from 2K Sports. I am the Community Manager here and the point person for our fans. Have feedback on a feature for NBA 2K11? Want to get an idea in the game? You have my ear and can always reach me on Twitter. Drop me a line anytime!

You probably remember me from my PlayStation.Blog posts on NBA 2K10 last year. This year, we decided to blow all the doors off and introduce MICHAEL JORDAN to the 2K Sports family as the cover athlete for NBA 2K11 (in stores everywhere 10/5/2010). Like most of you basketball fans, Michael Jordan is my idol and synonymous with basketball greatness. You can read about how you will get the chance to relive his career in 10 of his most iconic games in The Jordan Challenge.

In MJ: Creating a Legend, you can put Michael Jordan on any modern team you want! Kobe and MJ on the Lakers? Teaming him with Wade and LeBron on the Heat? Putting him on the current Bulls with my buddy Derrick Rose? You can build his abilities (the killer instinct that came later in his career over his always brilliant athletic ability) as well as the chemistry with that team in this mode.
But NBA 2K11 also has an exclusive PS3-related feature and that is, of course, the use of the PlayStation Move motion controller. Recently, I got the chance to interview one of our engineers, Mark Horsley, to provide some exclusive info to those that follow the PlayStation Blog. Mark was influential in getting this feature to be a thing of beauty for the game and in no other game is PlayStation Move as fitting. After Mark gives you some background on the use of PlayStation Move, I will share some other features to be unveiled in NBA 2K11. So without further ado, here are highlights from our conversation:

Slam Dunk Contest with PlayStation Move

Mark Horsley, Gameplay Engineer, NBA 2K11: It was critical for us to showcase the full range of abilities of the PlayStation Move motion controller, so we started with the Slam Dunk Contest. The dunk contest input interface was significantly revamped for PlayStation Move, allowing the ability to pull off dunks much easier than in years past. When you get your hands on this mode with the PlayStation Move, start by pulling and holding the T button to pick up a ball from the ball rack. As your player runs towards the basket, start the gestures for the dunk you wish to perform. For analog-stick-based controllers, the input is done by twirling the stick. The stick commands translated naturally to gestures using the Move controller. A counter-clockwise circle on the stick translates to moving your hand in a counter-clockwise circle, and similarly translates for other commands. By completing a gesture while running towards the basket, and then quickly completing another gesture prior to takeoff, you choose which dunk you wish to perform. To complete the dunk, simply release the T button to time the release of the ball. Props are placed on the court by pressing the Triangle button on the Move controller, just like in years past with the standard controllers.

Gameplay with PlayStation Move

For regular gameplay, we started with the single most important aspect in basketball: shooting. Our goal was for fast, responsive shooting, with no lag. All of the different types of jumps are in there: drifters, leaners, and fade-aways. Based on how your player is moving, simply flick the PlayStation Move motion controller up and you’ll spot up and shoot the appropriate jump shot. Similar controls are done for dunks and layups. Running towards the basket while holding the T button results in a dunk, as opposed to a layup if the T button isn’t pulled. Unlike the analog-stick-based controllers, you get flashy or power moves based on what is happening. Kobe running free on a breakaway? Pull up on the Move controller and witness an amazing flashy dunk. Garnett in the paint? Flick the PlayStation Move motion controller up and unleash a crushing dunk.

Here is the breakdown in more detail:

With the T button pulled, flick the PlayStation Move…

•Up = Smart Dunk
•Right = Power Dunk
•Left = Flashy Dunk
•Down = Reverse Dunk

Without pulling the T button, flick the PlayStation Move…

•Up = Smart Layup
•Right = Hop Step Layup Right
•Left = Hop Step Layup Left
•Down = Spin Layup
For Passing, we wanted to make sure the gesture was as intuitive as possible for the sophistication of the PlayStation Move motion controller. Pressing the large Move button, in conjunction with pressing the left stick in the direction of the intended receiver, will result in a quick pass. Holding both L2 and the T button while passing will throw a devastating alley-oop pass. You will find that passing is quick and accurate with this method.

Dribbling using the PlayStation Move falls into two categories: standing and moving. Holding the L2 button, flick the PlayStation Move to perform many different dribble moves to blow past a defender. If standing, you will receive a variety of Sizeup moves, based on the direction of the motion. If dribbling, here is breakdown:

While dribbling towards the basket, hold L2 and Flick the PlayStation Move…

•Up = Behind-the-back dribble move
•Right = Crossover if ball is in right hand, an In-n-Out Move if ball is in left hand
•Left = Crossover if ball is in left hand, an In-n-Out Move if ball is in right hand
•Down = Stepback
Successful defense relies on quick, decisive action, and so the PlayStation Move defensive controls were designed for quick, simple motions. Flick the PlayStation Move up for a block; flick it right or left for a steal. Player swap is an important aspect of defense, and the Move button is perfectly positioned for this. Setting a pick is assigned to the Circle button: it’s easy to access but not something that you’ll press by accident, making it perfect for picks.

I want to thank Mark Horsley for taking the time out of an insane amount of game engineering to give us insight on how to get the most out of using the PlayStation Move motion controller. I gave it a whirl last week and I had a great time playing with PlayStation Move. It worked smoothly and seemed to do whatever I wanted it to in the game.

Now I do want to mention a few other features that are making waves in the gaming industry. I discussed the use of Michael Jordan in our game at the beginning of the blog and there are many features (a few still undiscussed) that will be a great showcase for the world’s best player. In the meantime, here are some other things to look out for when the game hits stores October 5th (make sure to click the links for even more information):

My Career Mode – Live the entire life of an NBA star. Get drafted into the NBA, fight for a roster spot, work to get minutes, fit into the team, and emerge as a starter, perhaps even a player that will go down as one of the greats. This year, however, your accolades go beyond the court. Participate in Press Conferences, sign Endorsements, be on the cover of magazines, and create Signature Shoes that can be worn as kicks by other players in the league.

Historic Chicago Bulls Teams – Ever wondered how the Lakers of today might fare against the Michael Jordan led Chicago Bulls? Get the chance to play as some of the greatest teams in NBA history like the 1985-86, 1989-90, 1990-91, 1991-92, 1994-95, 1995-96, 1996-97, and 1997-98 Chicago Bulls squads. These teams along with several other historic teams, are put at your fingertips in Quick Game mode.

ALL-NEW IsoMotion Dribbling Controls and Shot Control – Delivering the most realistic feeling and reacting dribbling system to date with seamless transitions between ankle breaking moves coupled with an all-new gesturing system allows users to intuitively translate thought to motion and dominate, like Michael Jordan, from the perimeter to the paint. Take your offensive game to the next level with an unprecedented amount of control via the enhanced Shot Stick. Dozens of new shot types, from layups to jumpshots to dunks and everything in between, are completely under the user’s control with the flick of a stick. The new Shot Branching system also allows the adjustment of shots on the fly in mid-air.

Look for more news soon about great enhancements coming to other core features like Online Mode, Blacktop, Association mode, as well as one of my favorite modes from last year, NBA Today. In this mode, audio was given context to real-world NBA happenings. All of these features packed along with the NBA 2K realistic simulation that you all love.

Well, I have probably gone on way past my time! I want to thank the people at PlayStation for giving me this time to tell you about NBA 2K11. Let me remind you to follow us on Facebook to see what’s the most new and exclusive info on the NBA 2K Franchise. As an added treat for you Sony fans, I would like to announce that the demo release date will be announced on the FB page tomorrow! So look forward to that! Until then, feel free to drop me a line below or on Twitter and I’ll do my best to get back to you ASAP. Thanks for reading!.

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
856 点
种子
505 点
注册时间
2007-3-13
最后登录
2024-1-16
发表于 2010-9-11 21:09  ·  江苏 | 显示全部楼层
这贴其实挺可恶的,没看懂,求翻译

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
952 点
种子
5 点
注册时间
2006-6-13
最后登录
2017-3-29
发表于 2010-9-11 21:41  ·  北京 | 显示全部楼层
看不懂啊                      !

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
201 点
种子
5 点
注册时间
2008-7-4
最后登录
2015-5-4
发表于 2010-9-13 10:01  ·  福建 | 显示全部楼层
嗨,大家好! 罗尼在这里2K的体育。 我是社区经理和点的人在这里为我们的球迷。 有一对NBA 2K11功能的反馈? 想要在游戏中得到的想法? 你有我的耳边总能达到我的Twitter。 我随时滴线!

您可能还记得在NBA 2K10从去年我PlayStation.Blog职位我。 今年,我们决定将打击所有的门关闭,并引入了对于NBA 2K11封面球员迈克尔乔丹的2K的体育家庭,商店(到处2010年10月5日)。 你最喜欢的篮球迷,乔丹是我的偶像和伟大的篮球代名词。 你可以阅读你将如何得到机会重温在他最具代表性的10场比赛在约旦的挑战,他的职业生涯。

在美兆:创建一个传奇人物,你可以把你想要的任何现代队迈克尔乔丹! 科比和MJ对湖人队? 韦德和勒***联手对热呢? 把与我的好友德里克罗斯目前公牛队呢? 你可以建立自己的能力(杀手本能,在他的职业生涯之后来到了他辉煌的运动能力总是)以及与该团队在此模式下化学。
但NBA的2K11也有一个专属PS3的相关功能,就是当然,使用移动的PlayStation运动控制器。 最近,我得到了面试的机会,我们的工程师,马克霍斯利,一独家提供一些信息给那些遵循的PlayStation博客。 马克是在获得此功能有影响的是一个美丽的东西的游戏,无论在任何其他游戏的PlayStation移动的配件。 经过马克给你一些关于使用移动背景的PlayStation,我将分享一些其他特征,将在NBA 2K11亮相。 因此,事不宜迟,这里是突出了从我们的谈话:

扣篮大赛与移动的PlayStation

马克霍斯利,游戏性工程师,NBA的2K11:这对我们来说是至关重要的,向人们展示了PlayStation全方位移动能力,运动控制器,所以我们开始了扣篮大赛。 扣篮大赛的输入接口显着为PlayStation移动改组,允许有能力做到,在过去的几年扣篮容易得多。 当你拿到了这个模式在PS3移动你的手,拉和控股的T按钮开始捡起球架球。 当你的球员对篮运行,开始为扣篮你希望执行的动作。 对于模拟棒型控制器,输入是通过旋转着的木棒。 棒子的命令翻译成自然地用手势移动控制器。 作者:坚持逆时针循环转换到移动逆时针圆你的手,同样为其他指令转换。 通过完成一个动作,而对篮运行,然后再迅速完成起飞前的姿态,你选择哪扣篮你希望执行。 要完成扣篮,只是释放时间的T按钮球的释放。 道具被放置在球场上按一样的移动控制器,与标准控制器过去几年三角按钮。

移动与PlayStation游戏内容

对于经常玩游戏,我们开始了一个最重要的方面,篮球:投篮。 我们的目标是为快速,反应射击,没有滞后。 对不同类型的跳跃都在那里:青,leaners,并淡出赠品。 根据你的球员是如何移动,只需轻弹的PlayStation移动运动控制器和你拍摄现场和适当的跳投。 类似的管制是做了扣篮和上篮。 对篮运行,而持有的T在扣篮按钮的结果,而不是一个上篮得分,如果在T按钮不拉。 不像模拟棒型控制器,你什么正在发生的浮华,权力的行动。 神户免费运行一个分离? 拉起来的移动控制器和见证一个惊人的华丽扣篮。 加内特在内线? 弗里克在PlayStation移动运动控制器和发动毁灭性扣篮。

下面是详细的分项数字:

随着T按钮退出,弹簧的PlayStation移动...

•高达=智能灌篮
•右=电源扣篮
•左=浮华扣篮
•向下=反向扣篮

如果不拉的T按钮,弹簧的PlayStation移动...

•高达=智能接头处
•右=跳步接头处权
•左=跳步接头处左
•旋转接头处向下=
录取,我们希望确保这一姿态是为复杂的PS3尽可能直观的移动运动控制器。 按大移动与紧迫,在预期的接收方向左摇杆一起按钮,将导致快速通过。 同时持有的L2和T按钮,同时通过将抛出一个毁灭性的空中接力传递。 你会发现,传递快捷,准确,此方法。

使用PS3的运球移动分为两类,就是:动人。 控股的L2按钮,弹簧的PlayStation移至执行许多不同的运球动作,以打击过去的一名后卫。 如果站立,您将收到一份Sizeup各种动作的基础上,议案的方向。 如果运球,这是分项数字:

虽然对篮运球,L2和弗利克举办的PlayStation移动...

•高达=幕后回运球移动
•右=交叉,如果球在右边,一个在- N的输出,如果球在移动左手
•左=交叉,如果球在左手,一个在- N的出球在移动如果右手
•向下= Stepback
抗辩成功依赖于快速,果断的行动,因此PS3的移动防御管制快速,简单动作设计。 弗里克在PlayStation上移一个块;甩尾正确或用于窃取了。 球员互换是一种防御的重要方面,是完全的移动按钮这个位置。 设置一个选择是分配给环路按钮:可以很容易地访问,但不是你会按意外,使它适合挑选。

我要感谢您抽出时间对他的疯狂游戏工程量给我们如何获取使用PS3的移动运动控制器最有效地了解马克霍斯利。 我给它一个旋转的最后一周,我有一个伟大的PlayStation游戏时间与移动。 它的工作顺利,似乎做什么我希望它在游戏中。

现在,我也想提一个少数正在在游戏界声名大噪等特点。 我讨论的博客开始的迈克尔乔丹在我们的游戏使用,有许多功能(仍然未经讨论数),将成为世界上最好的球员大展示。 在此期间,这里有一些其他的东西,寻找当游戏点击店10月5日进行(请务必点击了解更多信息的链接):

我的职业生涯模式 - 现场一个NBA球星的整个生命。 进入NBA的,当场打了一个名册起草工作取得分钟,融入球队,并成为首发,甚至一个球员,将作为对伟人之一。 但今年,你的荣誉超越了***。 新闻发布会,参与签署背书,无论是在杂志封面,并创造可以作为签名鞋穿在联赛中踢了其他球员。

芝加哥公牛队的历史 - 否想过今天的湖人队可能票价对迈克尔乔丹率领芝加哥公牛队? 有机会发挥了NBA像1985-86,1989-90,1990-91,1991-92,1994-95,1995-96,1996-97历史上最伟大的球队一些,芝加哥公牛队1997-98队。 连同其他几个队这些球队的历史,是把在快速游戏模式您的指尖。

全新IsoMotion盘带控制和射击控制 - 提供最真实的感受和反应带球突破与踝关节之间的无缝转换系统日期转动一个全新的系统加上手势使用户能够直观地转化到运动和思想支配像迈克尔乔丹,从外线到内线。 以你的进攻,以同一个前所未有的大量的控制下一级通过加强铅球棒。 几十种新的镜头,从上篮到jumpshots到扣篮,一切都在两者之间,完全根据用户的同一根棍子甩尾控制。 新铅球分支系统还允许对在空中飞行调整杆。

更多的消息看很快很大的增强来像联机模式,托普,关联模式,以及我最喜欢从去年的模式,NBA的今天,另外一个核心特征。 在这种模式下,音频范围内给予真实世界NBA的现象。 所有这些特性以及包装与NBA 2K的现实模拟,你都喜欢。

嗯,我可能已经过去的路上走了我的时间! 我要感谢的PlayStation在这个时候给我来告诉你关于NBA的2K11人民。 让我提醒你要按照我们在Facebook看到什么就加盟NBA的2K的大多数新的和独特的信息。 作为一个为你增加了索尼对待球迷,我想宣布,演示发布日期将在库务局网页公布的明天! 所以期待吧! 直到那时,我觉得可以自由退出线以下或Twitter的,我会尽我所能,尽快给您回复。 感谢您的阅读!

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
881 点
种子
2 点
注册时间
2009-1-5
最后登录
2021-1-6
发表于 2010-9-13 11:58  ·  上海 | 显示全部楼层
高达=智能灌篮
彻底斯巴达了,好无敌的翻译软件

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
541 点
种子
5 点
注册时间
2008-3-10
最后登录
2020-2-27
发表于 2010-9-13 12:01  ·  浙江 | 显示全部楼层
看完了,有点长。

主要讲PS3的move操作方法:扣篮大赛,投篮,运球,传球,防守

可以用MJ作为现役球员,放到任何一个队里。以及一大堆的经典球队。

全新的右摇杆过人系统。更多的投篮动作。

NBA today的信息会在游戏中播报
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|A9VG电玩部落 川公网安备 51019002005286号

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 07:25 , Processed in 0.163635 second(s), 17 queries , Redis On.