-2 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2012-6-26
最后登录
2012-7-5
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-27 14:35  ·  浙江 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
i am a serious person, and also contests . i understand that serious and seriously , maybe you could , but it will make people uncomfortable . however, always think i am a serious person , how would be the wrong thing seriously , but the face of the friend of the i do not want to give up,vestido de novia, this is my personality . however , in reality , i gave up , so some depressed heart . think about the article : do not demanding friends , perhaps because of the disappointment of demanding will bring around . your friends will not like you as well . my thoughts are surging , and i am really demanding taste , so the disappointment really came to my side . i can only tell themselves, adjust their attitude so that they do give is to give , not demanding the return , and also do not think that is the fall can be harvested . wrote so many think there are many . but does not seem to convince myself that my heart is still slightly uneasy . probably a few years of habit,symbol, want to change is necessary to spend a lot of time ,vestido de novia, i will work hard . . thank you, girlfriend, friends to my blessing . birthday so spent , i am very pleased . read an essay yesterday , said that human life is only a semi- friends , i am feeling !
相关的主题文章:

masonworld/blogging-software/running-b2evolution-multiple-blogs-multiple-domains-one-install-shared-host/
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|A9VG电玩部落 川公网安备 51019002005286号

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 18:39 , Processed in 0.164133 second(s), 17 queries , Redis On.