-3 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2012-7-23
最后登录
2012-7-23
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-23 10:35  ·  广东 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
,  ,+0  ,&nbsp  &nbsp     sense  ;;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;bowel  grateful to those who hurt you  ,because he honed your mind  ;grateful to those who cheat you  ,because he has enhanced your wisdom  ;grateful to those who abandoned you  ,because he taught  you to be independent  ;grateful  tripping  your person  ,because he enhanced your ability  ;grateful to those who blame you   abercrombie fitch sweaters,because he contributed to your wisdom  ;grateful  for your trip,  because he has awakened your self-respect  ;a  road  only one way is not an option  - - that  the way to give up  ;only one way  can  .
it is the growth of the  road  .&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;  ,+0   juicy couture tracksuits,   change  i can  change the weather  ,but i  can change  mood  .
i  can not change the face   ralph lauren polo shirts,but i  can show  a smile   ralph lauren pas cher,i  can  but i  can  devote with everything  ;i  can  ,but i  can  make the best use of  today  ;i cannot  grasp  the length of life  ,but i  can  expand the width of life  .
i can   ,but i  can change  people around  ;success  from start to change their  ...  ...  &nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;you can not change the world  but you can change yourself  you can  but you can change  now you
cannot change the  way  but  you can change the direction  you can  but you can change your attitude  and you can  change the weather  but you can change the  world  because you change  the world because
of you wonderful  change  can not be changed  to accept  not  accept  and forget what should be forgotten  to remember  remember    ,+0  ,   creed  own  thing  ,do  ;complex things  ,careful  to do  ;don
know  ,learn to do  ;trouble thing  ,the patience to  do  ;this thing   boutique ed hardy,do it immediately  ;the thing tomorrow  ,ready to go  to do  ;others,  help  to do  ;take the time to  do  their own thing,  ;&nbsp
;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;modern life  ten  & nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;a  sweet   dior chaussures homme,a little  &nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;two  ,brains  live  a little &nbsp  ;&nbsp
;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;three  ,to move a little faster  &nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;four  ,do  a little  &nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;five  ,efficiency
high  point  &nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;six  ,little one point of reason  &nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;seven  ,the courage  at &nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp
;&nbsp  ;eight  ,a  smaller  &nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;nine  ,talk  a bit lighter  &nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;ten  ,smile  a little &nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;&nbsp
;&nbsp  ;&nbsp  ;service health  mentality  i often  smile  ,because i  love my job and i    disc  drill  ,because this  is a professional  the work  i need  makeup  dress  ,because it is the  basic courtesy
------------------------------------------  article  reprinted from  :on standby  de fish  :these words  ,listen to it again  than from ten years of reading  qq  mailbox  read space  subscription  on
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|A9VG电玩部落 川公网安备 51019002005286号

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 05:12 , Processed in 0.133034 second(s), 10 queries , Redis On.