现阶段还是玩家支持众筹的金额越多,游戏能做的越好。
游戏发售时期还是不变,2017年12月。
土星版莎木确实存在,并且可玩。
但是用土星版莎木作为特典这个不稀罕,
稀罕的是如果莎木3做成dc版作为特典才是炸裂。
《莎木1&2HD》是否存在,无可奉告。E3会发生什么无可奉告!

http://www.gameblog.fr/interview ... zuki-et-cedric-bisc
(read Yu Suzuki interview here)

Julien: Beyond the great spotlight they put on you at the E3, what is the Sony's role?
Cédric Biscay: First of all, they're "facilitators" for the PS4 release, which is a console exclusivity, so it's Sony who will manage the Shenmue III release on that machine.

So is that about marketing means?
CB: Yes. A lot of marketing means.

So that's their financial investment. Is that all?
CB: No but I can't tell you just like that.

But Sony has also a "direct" financial investment there, hasn't it?
CB: I can't tell you neither, sorry! Really, what is certain and what I can confirm is that their marketing investment is true.

All right. So since the tremendous hype has been generated by the Shenmue III announcement, are there new publishers or investors who came forward to join you?
CB: There are people who came up yes but anyway, we have already a team in place. There are interests, indeed, because there was a lot of hype but I cannot disclose this kind of information.

So, beyond the media hype, do you confirm there is a business hype too?
CB: On the business side too, yes absolutely.

Do you still receive requests on your side ? Additional financial means? A support in other areas?
CB: No there aren't specially requests. There was a request for a second campaign (Paypal) because that's the wish of the fans but originally, it was not ever planned. We really followed the fans request since they wanted to back more. Yu also said more he gets funds, more he can make a bigger game but really it's the only reason of why this second campaign exists.

Well in any case, Shenmue III is fully funded now, isn't it?
CB: Yes.

Then the release is still planned for December 2017, do you confirm again?
CB: Yes. In any case, that's what is planned at the present time.

After 14 years of waiting, all the fans are happy but keeping ask themselves about the following story since Yu stated clearly that Shenmue III will not be the story end, meaning the necessity to make at least Shenmue IV, maybe more... So I ask: Is a new Kickstarter campaign going to be needed or a relative success of Shenmue III might be enough to fund it?
CB: I will talk very personally and independently from the Yu Suzuki's opinion. In my opinion, if the game is a big success, obviously there won't be troubles to get the sequel. Obviously if it's not the case, chances to get that sequel will really grow slimmer...

When you said "big success", do you mean a lot of sales plus the kickstarter ones?
CB: Yes, exactly.

So what is the goal in concrete terms ? Business side, you have obviously an idea of what you need to reach, haven't you?
CB: Yes I've the idea. Obviously, I can't share you the information but we have to sell it as a "normal" hit.

Do you mean like an "AAA"?
CB: Hmmm, I would say like a good game.

Globally, at least one million sales worldwide?
CB: Ah, that would be cool yes. It's a friendly target for us.

Enough to say "it's certain, Shenmue IV is happening"?
CB: No, I can't tell you just like that. But we would really like to reach that one million sales level, that's for sure.

It's clear this adventure represents a risk for you since the IP does not belong to you but Sega. And considering they lend you the IP, they obviously expect some result too. So, are they involved that much?
CB: They're not specially involved. They give us the IP so we are committed to release Shenmue III, and that's all actually. They indeed own the IP but we earn a return from the sales. It's licencing so a part of the sales is intended to them, logically.

By the way, I believe there is a subject that is dear to you. It's the Saturn version of Shenmue which really exists and is partially playable. I was told that you're personally involved to make the Saturn version a kind of bonus...
CB: Infact, what I would really like, it's not specially Shenmue Saturn as a bonus. My real dream - and I'm not saying that's impossible but I'm aware that's complicated - it's to make Shenmue III on Dreamcast. That would be awesome. Can you imagine this, in your collection? It's one of the first things I told to the team, and they stared at me saying "are you crazy ?!". Because obviously it's diffi*** in regards of the Dreamcast technology, the IP rights. It's really complex but If I would have a dream about Shenmue, that's it. But it's really hard to set up something like that.

Despite what you said, could it be ever possible ?
CB: For now... I don't feel any particular enthusiasm ! (laughs) That's something I want but it's a fan's fantasy I must admit. After all, you can see how we really are. Above all, we are enthusiasts. Look, I organize the MAGIC and I made the entrance free. We really want that people enjoy themselves. Same here, I want people pleased with Shenmue III on Dreamcast. That wouldn't be a question of business, because if we produce a Dreamcast version and sell 3000 copies, no money can be earned, or you would have to sell it as 150 euros per copy.

To quickly focus back to my question about Shenmue Saturn, it's about the assets owned by Sega. I wonder if they really open their door for you?
CB: Yes of course thanks Yu Suzuki. They opened their door but obviously you cannot make everything you want. You have to negotiate with them to know what can be used or not, and goes on.

So you logically talked to them about Shenmue 1 & 2 HD... What can you tell us about that?
CB: I can't tell you much about this. What is certain is that Sega can make it. They're aware of the Shenmue III campaign success, so I'm telling myself, as an independent businessman, with all the hype, releasing the HD versions would make sense. But again, it's only my opinion. They told us nothing special. It's not like they're showing little enthusiasm, it's just a different topic than Shenmue III. Sibuya Productions is charged of the Shenmue III production and we have no relation with what it remains. We don't have any information with extra Shenmue III stuff neither.

We can also imagine that Sega is awaiting the result of your work on Shenmue III, to note the good sales and finally come forward to say "Ok guys, let's go together!"?
CB: We can imagine everything but we're building castles in the air, really we know nothing.

Did they ever tell you "if you reach some goal, we invest with you about such and such subject"
CB: No, we never have discussions like this.

We recently have an interview with Phil Spencer. He told us that he met Yu Suzuki before things have been settled with Sony, that some things happen and some other ones not, that all cannot be done. Then you reacted pretty curtly on Twitter. Can you tell more about what happened?
CB : What it made me a bit annoyed is that he was like to say it was our fault. But it's not. Things haven't been made because he didn't have the arguments which would have make this possible. He didn't have the adequate offer to be considered.

So, he made you an offer but you found it inadequate?
CB: Well in any case, the content of the discussions was not enough. At the timing level, they also woke up a bit late.

Then while you're discussing with Sony, you felt a lot more of enthusiasm?
CB: Sony has immediately been a super partner. They wanted to do it. They proposed to do something exceptional at the E3. Like them or not, they really support Shenmue III.

Getting back to Kickstarter, how the backers from the outset are going to chose between the PC and PS4 version? Will the procedure take place shortly before the release of the game?
CB: Sorry I can't ask you because I'm not in charge of this.

Concerning the Kickstarter rewards, the figures, etc., do you know when we're going to see them? Are the designs been validated?
CB: Yes of course. All the Kickstarter rewards have been validated before. We can't propose things that are not possible to make.

But concretely, are these prototypes real?
CB: Yes, yes of course.

Did you have a look at the figures yet?
CB: Yes obviously, we have private informations right now.

For instance, why not to share some photos with the backers then?
CB: For now, we don't think it's the right time to do so but the time will come.

What are your next communication plans? Are we supposed to expect a dead time until E3 2016?
CB: We do like to please the fans. For now, nothing definite has been done until the E3. I can't even tell you whether something will happen at E3 but perhaps we'll decide to show something new. We really intend to maintain the contact between us and the fans. They're important for us so the desire is strong. It's like the MAGIC which is specially made for the fans. We really want to show up stuff. Same intention for the big international events like E3. Here it's a very little exhibition but it's ours, so we enjoy ourselves!

By the way, are you happy to see all these people here, who come from everywhere?
CB: Oh yes completely, we have 50 people who come from United States. There are also the media, the great newspapers...

And Gameblog!
CB: Yes, and Gameblog! It is busy and we can feel a real excitement.

Is it the beginning of a great move upmarket for MAGIC?
CB: Yes because last year was the first edition which needed 5 months to be made and we had great guests like Yuji Naka, Yoshitaka Amano, Shinji Hashimoto from Square Enix... Now we're really focusing on Shenmue - and Life Is Strange too - but for the following year, yes, perhaps we'll get even more stars from video game world... Each year we try to upgrade the formula. Anyway, we have already announced great things.

Alright, see you in the next year and thanks you for your time.
CB: Thank you!

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
2214 点
种子
884 点
注册时间
2013-11-12
最后登录
2023-10-12
发表于 2016-3-2 14:40  ·  广东 | 显示全部楼层
funny-boy 发表于 2016-3-2 14:35
http://www.gameblog.fr/interview_948_shenmue-3-notre-grande-interview-de-yu-suzuki-et-cedric-bisc
(r ...

现在新闻区都这么任性了?

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
24850 点
种子
363 点
注册时间
2009-5-9
最后登录
2024-3-26
发表于 2016-3-2 14:43  ·  广西 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
外国友人也来A9发新闻了

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
820 点
种子
21 点
注册时间
2012-12-19
最后登录
2019-12-20
发表于 2016-3-2 14:48  ·  广东 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
它喵的能不能抵制一下啊,前阵有直接日语复制的,现在直接英文复制

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
760 点
种子
183 点
注册时间
2005-9-12
最后登录
2024-3-28
发表于 2016-3-2 14:53  ·  广东 | 显示全部楼层
只玩中文遊戲的後果是喪失了最後一個主動吸收外語的機會 看看樓上幾位 想必是無中不買的吧

挂版VIP

永不说永不

精华
帖子
威望
15 点
积分
59750 点
种子
304 点
注册时间
2005-1-17
最后登录
2024-3-28
发表于 2016-3-2 15:02  ·  青海 | 显示全部楼层
这小伙的英语说的太好了,一片一片的,只可惜我啥都没看懂……

挂版VIP

永不说永不

精华
帖子
威望
15 点
积分
59750 点
种子
304 点
注册时间
2005-1-17
最后登录
2024-3-28
发表于 2016-3-2 15:02  ·  青海 | 显示全部楼层
超级撒野人4 发表于 2016-3-2 14:48
它喵的能不能抵制一下啊,前阵有直接日语复制的,现在直接英文复制

其实直接中文复制的更多……

挂版VIP

永不说永不

精华
帖子
威望
15 点
积分
59750 点
种子
304 点
注册时间
2005-1-17
最后登录
2024-3-28
发表于 2016-3-2 15:05  ·  青海 | 显示全部楼层
r-jigfred 发表于 2016-3-2 14:53
只玩中文遊戲的後果是喪失了最後一個主動吸收外語的機會 看看樓上幾位 想必是無中不買的吧 ...

可是学外语不会只有玩外语游戏这一种方式啊,而玩外语游戏也不是学习外语唯一途径呢……

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
100 点
种子
8 点
注册时间
2014-10-13
最后登录
2024-2-17
发表于 2016-3-2 15:05  ·  河南 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
r-jigfred 发表于 2016-3-2 14:53
只玩中文遊戲的後果是喪失了最後一個主動吸收外語的機會 看看樓上幾位 想必是無中不買的吧 ...

只是楼主***让人嫌恶而已

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
760 点
种子
183 点
注册时间
2005-9-12
最后登录
2024-3-28
发表于 2016-3-2 15:23  ·  广东 | 显示全部楼层
蝙蝠侠 发表于 2016-3-2 15:05
可是学外语不会只有玩外语游戏这一种方式啊,而玩外语游戏也不是学习外语唯一途径呢…… ...

當然 最好的是原版閱讀 包括歌詞學習 同時 遊戲的興趣所帶來的主動性學習是具有優勢的
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|A9VG电玩部落 川公网安备 51019002005286号

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 02:13 , Processed in 0.222940 second(s), 26 queries , Redis On.