种子
0 点
注册时间
2008-9-14
最后登录
2023-2-20
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-27 06:07  ·  广东 | 显示全部楼层
(转)http://www.achieve360points.com
These are all the methods I used, and I completed it in around 5 hours, start to finish; good luck. Obviously u need the download content for this and the achievement only unlocks when u have done all 5 events.

SPEED CHALLENGE: (First off, I don’t take credit for these tips as they can be found on the platinum plus speed challenge thread and were originally posted by a variety of other people).

Anyway, manual gear is a must. Don’t worry if ur crap with manual cos the bike only has 2 gears. Now despite this being the speed challenge, don’t rush it. Take the corners slowly (about 40mph) straighten up quickly and then leave it in first until after u pass each of the slow gates. When accelerating out of the slow corners do the slightest of wheelies and u should be able to pass through each gate at around 104 mph (anything below 100 is risky as u may not reach the total target). When going through the fast gate, don’t worry about slowing down for the corner, just head straight into the wall at max speed (about 235?). It’s helpful though to try and downshift into first in between crossing the gate and hitting the wall as it allows for a quick getaway. I completed this medal with a total of around 1048mph so it is pretty easy once u perfect the slower corners.

SUPERSTAR:

I left it in automatic for this, I didn’t see any reason to choose manual. Right, remember u get 4 laps to do 100 stars, so think of it as 25 per lap and not 100 for the total race. Although this may seem stupid it does help as it makes it easier to measure if u “on parr,” for the race. In the first corner I only went for 3 stars as there is a long straight afterwards that u need speed for. The funny s*** like set of corners that follows is an area where u need to pull off a 5star combo (meaning u get the bonus star as well) When doing this I swung into a drift at the start of the turn (going right) and then sharply corrected the direction to do a long drift in the more open are of the bend. This method should get u up to 5*, if not then there is a checkpoint where u get a “clean race” bonus that should help (If u still need more then just initiate a mild drift to get it up to 5 stars). The third corner is a place where I only went for 2 ( u can go for more, but if ur not careful then the stars won’t total up in time for the next corner. It’s important that they do as corner 4 is another 5* corner. Just initiate the drift and let it flow around the bend, the car can spin out of control if u keep the joystick held to the right so just let the car do the work and just tap it to keep control.

Next is another set of s*** like corners that go through a tunnel, if u initiate the primary drift left(in direction) then make sure it’s not too strong that u can’t correct it without loosing control or hitting the walls. Again let these stars total before then next corner, (about 3/4* should be ok here, if u go for more it can mean they don’t total in time, also its one of the corners that is the most tricky due to the changes in direction). Straight after this there is a sharp corner that goes right, only do a three star combo, thus allowing u to keep ur speed. The final corner is easy, and also another 5* prime location.

If u follow this guide u should get between 25min and 31max each lap. Just do what u feel comfortable with and don’t do too many in one lap, as u still have to finish the race. I did it as stated above and had about 8 seconds left.

TIMED RUN:

The most important thing to remember here is do not drift AT ALL!!! It’s not too diffi*** as its only a matter of going faster (i.e practice). I got lucky here as the track is the same as the one in PGR 3 that I had to qualify on for my tournament qualifier achievement. Just make sure that u follow the racing line and u should be able to do it quite easily. If I remember correctly u need to do a 54 second lap, its advisable to restart if ur first lap is slower than this as it means ur next lap would have to be considerably quicker.

‘A’ CLASS STREET RACE:

This was the one that I found the hardest. However most of it is in the first few corners. When starting make sure u correct ur line, cos u will hit the wall if u don’t. The first corner is where u can overtake 2 people by sticking to the outside and then the inside of the next one. If ur lucky u will have taken one more on the straight. After this are the 2 bikes, these r easy to overtake as they slow down a lot more than u in the corners and u can just bash them out the way. Also for the corner after the fisrt straight, make sure ur braking early enough as the car ur in has shit brakes.

Again, follow the race line and don’t slide AT ALL!! Usually the guy in first is the trickiest to overtake. My advise is don’t get in a hurry to overtake him. Stay v.close behind him and then wait till a good right angle corner and then brake late and let him cushion u around the corner. U may even be able to push him into the wall and place a good few seconds between u and him after the final overtake.

‘E’ CLASS STREET RACE:

Follow the same tactics as above (race line and no skids). This one is only diffi*** as ur car is considerably slower than there’s. Again the best time to overtake is on the first straight, the AI cars tend to brake before the jump for some reason so make sure u go flat out and try to navigate through the cars without hitting any of them (cos u loose valuable speed….obviously). The last overtake is similar to the above race (its late, often in the last lap) and u can use the same tactics to get past him. This race is easier as the cars are slower, meaning u have more time to react and following the race line is much easier.

The key overtake corners are the ones for which u don’t have to brake, there are three of them (not sure which corner numbers they are but they should be quite obvious), they are about 65 degrees in angle, so if u get the line correct u can just fly through them and have far more speed when entering the straights that follow. On that not, it can be diffi*** to not hit the AI cars here on the exit of the corner, so if ur too close behind the car in front, then its advisable to slow a little.

Finally, u will find that on the long straight at the start of the race, AI cars will probably overtake u again, so if u can block them it would help. Don’t worry if u don’t cos you’ll get them back in the next corner, as there cars sacrifice brakes and grip for speed.

太过理论化了。。请问谁可以提供视频给我看看啊~~~

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
228 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2008-9-14
最后登录
2023-2-20
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-27 06:09  ·  广东 | 显示全部楼层
居然可以5小时搞定超白金,我一条赛道用了5小时了,一条都过不了。。。(共5条)

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
228 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2008-9-14
最后登录
2023-2-20
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-28 19:20  ·  广东 | 显示全部楼层
太难了,这里要求都没有这么高。
The first corner is where u can overtake 2 people by sticking to the outside and then the inside of the next one. If ur lucky u will have taken one more on the straight.
你要求太高了。
顺便说说,我过了那个测速度的摩托车,用了4小时,哎。

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
228 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2008-9-14
最后登录
2023-2-20
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-28 19:21  ·  广东 | 显示全部楼层
全球大概有千二人过了。。。

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
631 点
种子
5 点
注册时间
2008-12-8
最后登录
2017-11-18
发表于 2009-4-28 20:15  ·  北京 | 显示全部楼层
我说过,4代的难度比2代降低了不少。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|A9VG电玩部落 川公网安备 51019002005286号

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 02:56 , Processed in 0.195913 second(s), 14 queries , Redis On.