2009-9-1
最后登录
2024-8-20
 楼主| 发表于 2010-2-9 04:50  ·  美国 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
下面是Gamestop的zelda预定网页:

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ ... CwFAyI4IYp5VSdDQgWQ

没有一张图介绍,没有发货时间,诡异!但是肯定是真的。

下面是www.slickdeals.net的折扣介绍:

Gamestop offers a few Wii Games, including Legend Of Zelda (for pre-order) for $49.99 - 15% code LUVNU = $42.49. Shipping is free with code SAVER. Thanks DJ3xclusive

输入code可以便宜$7.5 ,还不错。

其他可以预订的还有Metroid: Other M,链接如下:

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ ... bjWGN1ctXES9je1dfEA

发货日同样未定!

还有一个RPG:Arc Rise Fantasia  ,链接如下:

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ ... lxVBrKxB7qYlJpCOAbA

发货日:Pre-order Ships 6/17/2010

最后一个是即将发售的屁股同捆含特典的:Red Steel 2 Wii Motion Plus Bundle  - with Bonus!

没有屁股的同学买这个同捆比较划算!

Bonus如下:

Reserve Red Steel 2 and receive 2 GameStop Exclusive in-game swords. These swords are so beautifully designed that your enemies would be honored to be stabbed by one. Available online and in-store while supplies last.

2把只有Gamestop订购才会有的剑皮肤,好美的皮肤以至于你的敌人会因为被它们插死而荣幸!

发货日:Pre-order Ships 3/23/2010

以上游戏网购时输入前面介绍的code,均可以免去15%,且$25以上可以免运费(免运费仅对应美国,除阿拉斯加,夏威夷,波多黎各外各州)

所有预定游戏按Gamestop规矩享受Pre-order low price guarantee:

Pre-order any product and if the price drops before the release date, you will be charged the lower price. Online orders are not billed until your shipment is processed, so pre-order today.
即送货时扣钱以店内最低价为准。.

审判者

说好的游戏性呢?

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
16597 点
种子
14 点
注册时间
2009-9-1
最后登录
2024-8-20
 楼主| 发表于 2010-2-9 04:57  ·  美国 | 显示全部楼层
wii版Zelda好像从1月23号起就出现在了Gamestop的预定网页上,由于是今天才看到折扣,所以才发现。。。很低调。。。低调得连张图都没有。老外们也很奇怪,但是期待都满点的说!

Man this sucks...
By: Lil cb   Date: Wednesday, Feb 03, 2010
I love zelda. I am obsessed. I beat every zelda game to come except those on portable systems. Finally a new one is coming on wii.. Heard it is good. Problem is that my wii is broken, got to get it repaired in time

Just can`t wait!
By: A Customer   Date: Wednesday, Feb 03, 2010
I saw a picture in gameinformer once and of course it was the only information on the game at the time. No title, no info on what it would be about, no release year. But one look at the picture and all I could think was AWSOME and WHEN. Why must they tease us with just a simple picture of Link with the Twilight graphics and a girl almost half his size with a pointy head. (She reminds me of a zora but from an ice kingdom or something.) This game is a must buy for me. I love the Zelda series of games every single one I can get my hands on, and Twilight was just awsome (played it twice).

This is what we've all been waiting for... A new amazing Zelda game...
By: michegirl556   Date: Friday, Jan 29, 2010
wow.... i am so excited for this game!!! I have loved legend of Zelda from the start to the end and i cant even wait to see whats in store for this one! I have looked up everything about this game, and i know everyone would love it! This will DEFINETLY be a MUST GET for me! xD i love Zelda games, i fell in love with Twilight Princess and i know i will fall in love with this one! i will count down the days till this awesome, and long waited game comes out... Finally this is what Zelda Fans all over the world have been waiting for.... another Zelda game... :) cant wait!

Oh My Gosh!
By: Ihavean   Date: Friday, Jan 29, 2010
Finally, there is a reason to live again! This game is probably going to be like the beginning of The Legend of zelda but way better graphics and a bigger story. I can't wait for this game!

ZELDA!!WOW!!
By: carlos "charlie" garcia   Date: Sunday, Jan 24, 2010
a new zelda game!wow! when i knew about this i went rushing to the gamestop to pre-order.I hope that this new zelda game will be better than the twilight princess.I liked twilight princess, but still i hope it can be better than the twilight, or the legend of zelda: ocarina of time together!

Finally!
By: Nick Storm   Date: Sunday, Jan 24, 2010
Finally, another Zelda game! Hopefully, it won't be like twilight princess, where they have to delay it almost a year. I dislike the way the ds games are played, so hopefully this one won't be a disappointment.

Can't wait for this!
By: Kingdom Hearts Fan 500   Date: Sunday, Jan 24, 2010
The legend of Zelda Wii 2 is going to be soooo good. Epecially with the wii 2's new graphics! I can't beleive they are going to make a sequel to such and awesome game (twilight princess). They haven't made a sequel since phantom hourglass. Spirit Tracks wasn't really a sequel. But, I gotta admit, it's a really bad name, but, still, great series over all.

the legend of zelda
By: shawn321   Date: Saturday, Jan 23, 2010
its so cool that there making a new zelda game hope fully you will still be able to turn in to a wolf that would be cool.and i dont no why they wouldnt show the picture but its going to be the best ZELDA yet
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|A9VG电玩部落 川公网安备 51019002005286号

GMT+8, 2024-9-27 12:21 , Processed in 0.133965 second(s), 10 queries , Redis On.