A9VG电玩部落论坛

找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 7403|回复: 23

Festival of Blood: Mary's Teaching整合(翻译完成)

[复制链接]

管理员

你以为我会在乎吗,我在A9封了上千人,我的心早就和冰一样冷了

精华
帖子
威望
18 点
积分
21345 点
种子
463 点
注册时间
2009-12-11
最后登录
2024-5-3
 楼主| 发表于 2011-10-29 23:08  ·  河北 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 sir.drake 于 2011-10-31 12:25 编辑

1.        The Sailors
水手

As I was strolling along the waterfront this evening. I was mistaken for “Lady of the Night” by a group of three sailors. They sought to engage me, but could not agree over over which one of them would get the pleasure of my company. Fortunately, I was able to play peacemaker. I assured them that if they could provide a soundproof room and a door with a sturdy lock, I would be happy to entertain all three of them. This bargain was acceptable to all parties. And they were able to meet at least half of my terms. The lock on the door was quite sturdy, and while some of their screams may have escaped the room, the sailors did not.
我在一个傍晚漫步在瀑布附近的时候,被三个水手误认为我是“Lady of the Night”【***字眼= =】。他们想雇我,可没有一个人能享受到我能给予的快乐。幸运的是,这种事情我还是可以调和的了的。我提得条件是他们如果能提供一个隔音效果好并且有一扇坚固且带锁的门的话,我保证让他们都好好享受。他们三个人都接受了这个条件。而他们的血也差不多能满足我要求的一半。门上的锁还真是坚固,水手们的惨叫可能传出门外的同时,人却没有逃出去。
2.        The Clergyman
牧师

I often find myself at odds with clergymen, but I encountered one at an orphanage tonight who gave me pause. Despite my consuming most of his young parishioners, the Father did not react in anger. He told me there was hope…that if I would repent, eternal paradise could still be mine. [Laugher]I explained that to an immortal such as myself, the afterlife is of little value, for one must perish to reach it, and I cannot. Sadly, the Father will also be delayed in his journey, for I must confess that I converted him to a new religion that night. And, as his new lord, I will demand a longer term of service than was required by his…previous employer.
我一直以为自己消化不了牧师的血,但我今晚在孤儿院遇到了一个让我停下来去注意的牧师。尽管我吃了他大多数的小教友,不过神父也不是特别生气。他对我说我还有希望的…如果我愿意忏悔,永恒的天堂之门始终会为我敞开。[笑]我尽力解释道对于一个像我一样的不死之身,来世对我的意义并不大,别的亡魂都不得不去响应的同时我可不会这么做。很遗憾,神父也不得不暂缓他通往天堂之路的旅程,我也必须坦白我在那晚为他换了一个新的信仰。而作为他新的主,我也会比他之前的老板要求的更多。
3.        The Governor
总督

I have just returned from a lovely respite at the home of a local governor. He was a man of considerable means, and he offered to deliver ten victims in trade for each day I allowed him and his family to live. I enjoyed his hospitality for a nearly a fortnight before he became…unable to keep his end of the bargain, his delivery being short by three people. Well, I am not unreasonable; I took his wife and two daughters to make up the difference, and allowed him another full day of life to enjoy the fruits of his…clever bargaing.
我最近才从一个当地总督的家中回来。他是一个相当有手段的男人,并且他每天都必须给我送十个人来,我才会让他和他的家人继续活下去。我一直都非常享受他如此的好客,然而在两星期后他…没法送足够的人来了,只送来了七个人。好吧我也不是那种不通情达理的人;我抓走了他的妻子和两个女儿来补缺,并恩准他多活一天来享受他这聪明生意的——恶果。
4.        Night Life
夜生活

There is nothing I enjoy more than strolling down a crowed street on a warm night. All around me, people rushing and loitering, scheming and loving, baring their souls and lying through their teeth. I hear the pounding hearts, the coursing veins; I see flushed cheeks and bared necks. The street is my garden and the fruit is in season; some ripe and tender, other tough and withered, but all bursting with the red nectar of life, that begs to be released! Ah! What joy to exist as a creature of solitary desire…and be surrounded by endless supply!
没什么比在一个温暖的夜晚漫步在人山人海的大街上更让我感到愉快的事了。在我的四周,人们或疾走,或游荡,有的人心怀鬼胎,有的人心中有爱、坦露着灵魂,信口雌黄。我听到了跳动的心脏和流动的静脉;我看到了带着血色的脸颊和裸露着的脖子。大街就是我的花园而果实也在这个季节成熟了;有些成熟而鲜嫩,有些生硬而干老,然而一切都随着生命的红色花蜜而绽放,他们要求被解脱!啊!作为一个拥有着独一无二的愿望并且被取之不尽的补给包围着的生灵是多么让人愉快啊。
5.        The Chef
厨师

This evening I was privileged to make the acquaintance of Adrian Le Monde, one of Paris’ most prominent chefs. He made me an exquisite meal.
这个晚上我很荣幸的和一个阿德里安人Le Monde见面,巴黎最出色的几个厨师之一。他也成了我一份精美晚餐。
6.        The Widowed Innkeeper
鳏夫店主

Upon arriving in New Marais, I met a kindly innkeeper who showed me special attention. His wife had died thirteen years prior in childbirth, and she left him with an inn to manage and twin baby girls to raise. Oh. Those girls were his very heart…he would watch them proudly as they walked among the tables serving food and drink. Ah! They were beautiful in appearance and sweet in manner, having blossomed into young women at an early age. Their beauty was striking…but their similarity even more so. Patrons would often stop and stare as they walked past by any measure of observation, the two girls were completely identical. As I recall… they even tasted the same.
当我到了纽马瑞的时候,我遇见了一个让我极感兴趣的好心店主。他的妻子在13年前生孩子的时候就去世了,留给他一个客栈和两个双胞胎小女儿抚养。啊,这两个小女孩真是他的心肝…当她们行走于客座之间端茶送水的时候他会自豪的看着她们。啊!她们俩外貌姣好举止文雅,在一个比较早的年纪从女孩变成了少女。她们的美是冲击性的…但她们的相似却更有甚之。顾客们会在路过的时候会停下来用各种各样的方式盯着她们,这两个小女孩真是完全一样的。就我记得的……她们甚至吃起来也一个味道。
7.        The Colonel
上校

I have been hunted by many men, but the most persistent was Colonel John Greystoke. The Colonel pursued me for months before his efforts finally bore fruit. He had brought his entire family to face me, over thirty men and boys armed with muskets, stakes, and holy water. [Laughter] I’m afraid their efforts were…futile. I converted the youngest of them first, and forced the Colonel to watch while his grandchildren tore his sons to pieces. Oh, for the Colonel himself, I broke both his arms at the shoulders and left him hanging upside down, secured to an oak tree… on the back of his property. Well, there were no large animals living near that region but…it was well known that the Greystoke manor had frequent trouble…with rats.
我曾被许多男人追捕,但是最顽固的还是要数约翰 格雷斯托克上校了。上校在他的所有努力最终开花结果前追了我好几个月。把家里老小全都叫出来对付我,超过13个男人和男孩,拿着滑膛枪、火刑柱和圣水。[笑]我恐怕他们的努力都是……白费的。我先他们最小的一个孩子变成了吸血鬼,然后强迫上校看着他的儿子被他的孙子撕成了碎片。啊,至于上校嘛,我打断了他两条手,把他倒挂在一个橡木树上…还是他自己的产业。嗯,那地方虽说是没有比较大型的生物不过…人人都知道格雷斯托克庄园的老鼠问题有多让人头疼。
8.        The Slaver
奴隶主

My first attempt to reach the Americas was…ineffectual. I knew I would need sustenance for the long journey, so I sought passage on a crowded slave ship that was captained by an arrogant and vulgar slave runner. I avoided his company during the day, and each night I would sneak below deck and draw blood from the wretches chained up in the hold. After less than a week at sea, we were forced to return to port because the fool slaver had murdered half his crew for insubordination. I happily parted company as soon as we’d docked. But…not before I’d finished my work among his cargo. He sailed away with his boat still full of slaves…but he was no longer their master. Local legend says the slaver’s body was found floating in the harbor the next morning, so full of holes and emptied of blood…that even the sharks had seen unable to detect it.
我第一次想去美国的时候没去成。我知道我在这个长途旅行时需要营养,所以我登上了一个载满了奴隶而由傲慢又庸俗的奴隶主开的船。白天我回避着他和他的船员,每到晚上我就潜入到甲板之下,从那些被锁链串起的奴隶身上采血喝。还不到一周我们就被迫回到港口,因为那个愚蠢的奴隶主因为犯错就杀死了大半数的船员。在停港后我很愉快的和他们分了手。虽然……我还没在他载的货上完成我的工作。之后他载着满满的奴隶重新起航…但他再也不是他们的主人了。当地传说奴隶主的尸体在第二天早晨漂在了港口上,全身都是洞并且一点血都没有了……就连鲨鱼都闻不到。
9.        The Butcher
屠夫

I was especially ravenous this evening, so I decided to forgo stealth altogether. I knocked at the door of the first house I came to, as soon as they allowed me inside, I ravaged them with hesitation. The family was large, both in stature and in number. I consumed the mother, the cook, the gardener, and had just finished the last of the seven children, when the front door burst open. The doorway was filled by a massive man in white clothing that was stained all over…with blood. His large meaty hands were also tinted red and the right one held a large cleaver. Well, the look of shock on his face was matched by the surprised smile on my own. I had apparently chosen the home of the town’s butcher. He screamed in anger before succumbing to my bite, but for a moment, I knew he had felt the same thing I had…a surprising sense of …kinship.
我今晚感觉特别的饥渴,所以我决定放弃那种偷偷摸摸的风格。我敲开了我遇见的第一个房子的大门,在他们开门的那一刹那,我毫不犹豫的将他们都抹杀了。这个家很大,无论是规模还是数量。我吃了妈妈、厨子、园丁,就在我刚好吃掉了七个孩子中的最后一个后,前门猛然被打开了。门边站着一个高大的男子,穿着染着血迹的白衣。他那肉呼呼的大手同样沾着红色的血渍,右手还拿着一把巨大的菜刀。嗯,他脸上那震惊的表情和我惊喜的微笑相映成趣。我显然是有选择的选了这个城市的屠夫的家。他在我咬他并屈服之前愤怒的吼叫着,但就是那一瞬间,我知道他和我有这同一种……让人惊奇的家庭观。
10.        Immortality
不朽

I have been called many things, a monster, a demon, an abomination. Men condemn my feedings as the worst kind of sin. But their judgments are naive and short-sighted. I have watched generations of men rise and fall, their bodies returned to dust and their names quickly forgotten. All their energies wasted on…trivialities. Each time I drink, I give a fleeting, meaningless human the chance to contribute to an eternal purpose…the opportunity to be valued by a god.
我被很多人冠以各种不同的名称——怪物、恶魔、***什么的。人们以最不可饶恕的罪业来谴责我的取食习惯。我曾目睹好几代人的崛起和堕落,他们的身体回归于灰烬,他们的名字也很快就湮没在历史之中。而他们的精力也都浪费在……琐事之中。每次我吸了他们的血的时候,我都赐予一个生命短暂、毫无存在意义的人类一个机会去努力实现一个永恒的目标…一个受到上帝所重视的机会。
======================================
吸血鬼皇后的心情日记……
翻译完成~
这个娘们……有两把刷子

评分

查看全部评分

超级版主

Summe aller Tränen

精华
帖子
威望
96 点
积分
64411 点
种子
26 点
注册时间
2005-8-25
最后登录
2024-5-3
发表于 2011-10-29 23:43  ·  北京 | 显示全部楼层
来顶一下楼主= =
UC3提区了我又没空弄这边了,

管理员

精华
帖子
威望
18 点
积分
21345 点
种子
463 点
注册时间
2009-12-11
最后登录
2024-5-3
 楼主| 发表于 2011-10-30 00:31  ·  河北 | 显示全部楼层
bbbbbb2 发表于 2011-10-29 23:43
来顶一下楼主= =
UC3提区了我又没空弄这边了,

= =没关系,我也是UC死忠,UC3已经订了两份明年追一份日版

超级版主

Summe aller Tränen

精华
帖子
威望
96 点
积分
64411 点
种子
26 点
注册时间
2005-8-25
最后登录
2024-5-3
发表于 2011-10-30 01:00  ·  北京 | 显示全部楼层
sir.drake 发表于 2011-10-30 00:31
= =没关系,我也是UC死忠,UC3已经订了两份明年追一份日版

你的ID瞬间暴露了你= =     

精华
帖子
威望
15 点
积分
45843 点
种子
2182 点
注册时间
2011-4-21
最后登录
2024-5-4
发表于 2011-10-30 01:30  ·  新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
唔,LZ真饭~~~~~~~~~~

管理员

精华
帖子
威望
18 点
积分
21345 点
种子
463 点
注册时间
2009-12-11
最后登录
2024-5-3
 楼主| 发表于 2011-10-30 01:34  ·  河北 | 显示全部楼层
bbbbbb2 发表于 2011-10-30 01:00
你的ID瞬间暴露了你= =

弱弱的问一下b版的ID的来源……

管理员

精华
帖子
威望
18 点
积分
21345 点
种子
463 点
注册时间
2009-12-11
最后登录
2024-5-3
 楼主| 发表于 2011-10-30 01:34  ·  河北 | 显示全部楼层
zackxs 发表于 2011-10-30 01:30
唔,LZ真饭~~~~~~~~~~

打算把IF1和IF2的Deaddrop都做了,不过工程量很大= =

精华
帖子
威望
15 点
积分
45843 点
种子
2182 点
注册时间
2011-4-21
最后登录
2024-5-4
发表于 2011-10-30 01:40  ·  新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
sir.drake 发表于 2011-10-30 01:34
弱弱的问一下b版的ID的来源……

简单来说就是兔兔兔兔兔兔~~~~~~~~~~~~~

管理员

精华
帖子
威望
18 点
积分
21345 点
种子
463 点
注册时间
2009-12-11
最后登录
2024-5-3
 楼主| 发表于 2011-10-30 01:50  ·  河北 | 显示全部楼层
zackxs 发表于 2011-10-30 01:40
简单来说就是兔兔兔兔兔兔~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what about "b"?

超级版主

Summe aller Tränen

精华
帖子
威望
96 点
积分
64411 点
种子
26 点
注册时间
2005-8-25
最后登录
2024-5-3
发表于 2011-10-30 02:00  ·  北京 | 显示全部楼层
老ID因为诚意刷版被永禁了,申请了一新号投诉,瞎打的ID = =
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|A9VG电玩部落 川公网安备 51019002005286号

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 11:50 , Processed in 0.211524 second(s), 16 queries , Redis On.