0 点
注册时间
2012-6-7
最后登录
2012-7-31
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-17 22:29  ·  福建 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
lab of music
it's me, a one person musicstudio.
the project ?lab of music“ was foundet surrounded august 2009 onward dejan. he’s the main person behind the artiste pseudonym "lab of music".
the musical background of lab of music namely the appealing age deep classical house plus trance. in june 2010 dejan met dj nikolai semenov plus they produced their 1st song together “the beginning” below the artist designate"l.o.m feat. dj nikolai semenov", a progressive house lane,lisser ghd pas cher,1st release aboard beatport among august 2010. the disconnect was made from sincinaty  records,tory burch 財布, a appoint from bonn germany. the second relax aboard sincinaty records followed equitable two months after with again lyrical progressive house narrow impartial from lab of music “rain amid my head”. today "rain among my head" was released among a lot of compilations from other labels.
the best selling songs of lab of music you tin find among the 1st ego made compilation "house aboard island". the song "classic pool"is a deep prestigious house lane with fine piano chords plus guitar songs and this track namely the maximum adored on"house on island".
lab of music all looks apt new motifs and inspiration of sounds and musicstyles. lab of music generate a lot of diferent dulcet styles, deep classical house,perfected house plus advanced trance. also chillout,シャネルバッグ, techhouse plus minimal house. the maximum releases made in deep plus advanced house.
stay tuned!
peace
lab of music
/
related articles:

hnzxmr/forumdisplay.php?fid=47

qlmm/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=9553

kingmale/forumdisplay.php?fid=2
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|A9VG电玩部落 川公网安备 51019002005286号

GMT+8, 2024-10-4 21:16 , Processed in 0.150361 second(s), 14 queries , Redis On.