楼主| 发表于 2005-6-15 11:37  ·  广东 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原文于WWW.ACECOMBAT.JP  WORLD NEWS 里面, 翻译:JAPP

沙岛四翼
----------------------------

今天标志着我在沙岛,那个美丽蓝海正中的一点丁地皮上度过一个星期了。
但(直到现在),我的脑子还很乱,在动笔之前仍然有很多东西要想。
这就是在我过去的一个星期的所见所闻了,而这些事情都跟我在这里邂逅的到那些“勇者”有关的。

沙岛是个非常小的岛,栖息在一块(很大的)珊瑚礁上面。
在围绕海岸生长的的矮树丛中,可以看到很多漂亮的,色彩艳丽的鸟雀此在栖息。  (某J语:我想居然回想起FAR CRY了,真奇怪....-__-|||)
在这个宁静的(天堂般的)小岛中,绕着步行不需2个小时,看起来就像世外桃源般没有一点丁令人感到厌恶的事物,比如战争这类的.
但,事实上这个小岛却盖藏着一个Osean空中防卫军所属并管制的空军基地。
这个基地位于Ocean的北部国界边缘,为守卫在Ceres海上空防线的 108空军战术飞行中队 提供了非常好的住宿环境。
(而)现在,经历了一连串突然而意想不到的事情后,我成为了这里的 前线记者。

关于Yuktobania宣战的新闻传遍了整个岛。
士兵们都***在休息大厅看着大屏电视播放的新闻并议论纷纷。
然后,我注意到离吵闹稍远点的地方站着位士兵,(他)凝视着对面的屏幕并沉思着。他是这个基地的机械修理工。

"这就是每当战争爆发总会出现的现象了."那人用着跟他的眼神一样 沉着 的声音说道,"这种事情随时会的发生的,只是发生在我们不知道的遥远的地方而已,
然而,我们是要战斗并且结束它的人。我们能做的就是尽力去做好自己岗位上的工作,使这场无意义的战争尽快结束。"

士兵们对这场突然而来的战争有什么看法呢?
我问了他们其中一个,这个中队唯一的女飞行员。
"我想,就现在而言,我们每一员都应该继续想一下我们行动的最佳路线..."她说.  (小记:course 意思非常广,其中有"路线"一意)
就因为这样,她很快回到了队伍中
她的行动是不容置疑的,她和身边的伙伴们一起,使得Hewlett军港在敌人突袭中逃过了被毁灭的一劫。
在我周围,我听到人们都说当时要是沙岛四翼不去提供支援的话,Hewlett军港肯定被炸成平地了。

关于这个由四架机组成的编队在空中做出的机动...很抱歉,这已经超出我能用词语表达的范围了。
所有将他们的机动拍进照片的努力,使得我的眼睛不知不觉跟随着他们的轨迹云了,仿佛自己也在到蓝天中与跟他们一起飞翔着。

这四位从灾难中拯救了军港和他们自己飞行员都非常年轻.
看他们之间相互玩笑打闹,可以看出他们是一群典型的年青人了,跟其他同龄的人没什么区别.
但每当他们接到任务的时候,他们的眼中就立刻闪烁出老练飞行员那特有的敏锐目光了.

另一名飞行员,一位少尉,谨慎而亲切地回答了我的问题。
他是我的接待人,我住在沙岛时那间房的房主。
"我不担心那些训练艰难到什么地步,它总比实战要好得多。"他说,"我(因此而)害怕么?当然害怕. 不过现在,我更害怕自己无所事事."

现在这里的飞机都为一大堆执行侦察任务而频繁地起飞.
基地里紧张和不安的气氛已经上升到一个非常可观的地步了.
很明显,这里我能做的东西是非常有限的.

我受到了Osean***许可条约的限制,被禁止为 任何危及到士兵生命的军事行动 写报告.
不过,我相信我自己所做的一切,和我的命运,就是在这里跟士兵们一起去见证战争浪潮的爆发.

在这些日子里,我所看到的和将要发生的事情,可能只是整个战争中的一小部分,甚至无关重要的。
然而现在,我也做不了什么,只是很想知道一旦这场战争结束后,这4对来自沙岛翅膀的将会飞到什么地方去呢?还有究竟什么事实的真相最终被揭露了.

Albert Genette
OBN 日报
星期三, 9月29日, 2010年.

最终修改完毕~大致如此了
这就是Genette写为我们的ACES写的一篇文章了,或者说是报告吧,感觉上,这位乐观***的"***记者"用词非常幽默有趣。残念的是,本人语言功底有限,不能文章中的幽默不能一一表达出来了,有过之处多多指教~.

征服者

LOLICON

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
6016 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2004-1-14
最后登录
2019-3-25
发表于 2005-6-15 12:18  ·  北京 | 显示全部楼层
期待后续~~~~~~~~

终结者

See U in the Sky

精华
帖子
威望
5 点
积分
10611 点
种子
2 点
注册时间
2005-5-30
最后登录
2022-9-18
 楼主| 发表于 2005-6-15 13:00  ·  广东 | 显示全部楼层
附上原文,在WOLRD NEWS里面找到的:

The Four Wings of Sand Island
Today marks one week since I landed on sand Island, a lone speck in the middle of a stunningly blue ocean.
And yet, my head is still too confused,too full of thoughts to even begin putting them down on paper.
That is the result of all I've seen this past week; the events as well as the unique and courageous individuals I've encountered here.

Sand Island is a very small island, nesting on a coral reef.
Between the low-lying trees that line the coast, one can see many beautiful, colorful birds resting their wings.

This quiet island, on more than a two-hour trip to circumvent on foot, seems far removed from any unpleasant notion such as war.

However, on this very island lies an airbase owned and operated by the Osean Air Defense Force.

The base, located at the edge of Ocea's western border, is home to the 108th Tacical Fighter Squadron of the Air Force, a unit whose defense perimeter covers the entire Ceres Ocean.

Now, after a sudden and unexpected chain of events, I've become a front-line war correspondent here.

News of Yuktobania's declaration of war spread throughout the island instantly.
Soldiers gathered at the mess hall and clamored for a view in front of the big screen TV.
Then I noticed one soldier standing apart from the noise, casting a thoughtful gaze at the screen from across the room. He is the mechanic on this base.

"This is how it always goes when a war breaks out." he said in a voice as a calm and steady as his gaze. "It just start up randomly, in some remote place that none of us have ever heard of,
But  we're the ones who have to fight to end it. All we can do is do our jobs the best we can, and get this pointless war with as soon as possible."

What did the soldiers think of this sudden war ?
I asked one of them, the only female pilot in the squadron.
-"I guess for now, each one of us must continue to think about the best course of action we can take..."she said.

And with that, she hurried back to the crew quarters.
It was indeed her actions, along with those of her comrades, that save Port St.Hewlett from total destruction after a surpries attack from the enemy.

All around me, I hear people saying that if the four fighters from Sand Island never came to provide support, Port St. Hewlett would have been annihilated for sure.

The sheer brilliance displayed in the air by this four-ship formation is, unfortunately, beyond anything I can convey in words.

Any attempt on my part to capture their maneuvers on film has resulted in my gaze numbly following their contrails,  
feeling as though I was being lifted up into the blue sky right along with them.

The four pilots who saved the naval port from disaster,herself included, are all just yong adults.

Watching them joke around with each other,one would see a typical group of youngsters, no different from anyone their age.

But once airborne with a mission ahead of them, their eyes gleam with the sharpness of veteran fighter pilots.

Another pilot, a Second Lieutenant, graciously answered my questions,choosing his words carefully.

He is my host, the occupant of the room I'm staying in during my visit to Sand Island.

"I don't care how tough training is, it's always better than the real thing." he said."Am I scared? Of course I'm scared. But right now, I'm more scared of doing nothing."

Fighter are taking off from here on recon missions quite frequently now.
This tension inside the base has risen to an almost palpable level.
Admittedly, there are many limits placed on the facts I can present from this place.

I am bound by an agreement with the Osean Department of Defense to not report on any operations that could endanger the lives of its soldiers.

However, I believe my mission, and my fate, is to watch the tide of war unfold from here, together with these soldiers.

What I have seen, and what I will see in days to come, may only be a small, insignificant part in the entire war.

And yet, I can't help but wonder where these four wings of Sand Island will be, and what truths will be revealed, once this war is over.

Albert Genette
OBN Journal
Wednesday, Septenber 29, 2010.

版主

A9 Air Force 长机

精华
帖子
威望
8 点
积分
9808 点
种子
17 点
注册时间
2004-11-14
最后登录
2024-3-21
发表于 2005-6-16 21:31  ·  未知 | 显示全部楼层
很不错哦~~~
这就是那个随军记者的文章吧~~
该用户已被禁言

流放者(禁止发言)

-。-谁说开着Freedom不能进密银

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
2644 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2005-10-11
最后登录
2020-3-7
发表于 2005-10-12 13:00  ·  江苏 | 显示全部楼层
看到CHOPPER扬起右手就不爽,把BLAZE的脸挡住了

圣骑士

埃斯塔梅亲卫队队长

精华
帖子
威望
6 点
积分
4520 点
种子
7 点
注册时间
2005-7-6
最后登录
2023-5-15
发表于 2005-10-12 22:16  ·  陕西 | 显示全部楼层
不挡住的话就没有假象空间了啊.

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
485 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2005-5-8
最后登录
2018-6-4
发表于 2005-10-13 16:29  ·  上海 | 显示全部楼层
一直有个问题我不太明白,沙岛基地按照设定上说是位于欧辛本国最北面的一个基地,从地理位置来看是处于纬度很高的地方,这一点可以从卫星照片中看出,照理说就应该是一番北国风光,可在CG中看上去却像是一个靠近赤道的热带小岛,这究竟是怎么回事啊?难道只是设计人员的一个疏漏?

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
30 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2005-11-18
最后登录
2007-2-2
发表于 2005-11-19 21:37  ·  四川 | 显示全部楼层
看地图....沙岛基地就索在赤道的
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|A9VG电玩部落 川公网安备 51019002005286号

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 16:33 , Processed in 0.224222 second(s), 17 queries , Redis On.