0 点
注册时间
2012-7-21
最后登录
2012-9-2
发表于 2012-7-31 13:31  ·  福建 | 显示全部楼层

Dear , I am tired.Tired for the parents feel asham

Time :2012 - 03- 06 source : Author: small lazy ~ Read: Loading .. ,abercrombie
you to tell me : I am not fit her , but does not fit that relationship .

as your girlfriend , I just smiled .

I said all right all right , I'm not angry .

I intentionally the name to cover me sad .

do not know is my disguise is too high ultra or you really did not see it , or you also pretended not to know I is not happy .

and then you flash forgot .

Oh, I did not forget .

en hum of the word you will not let me say that .

I ask you why .

you say that she loves to say .

, I compromise .

I will not say that word .

But you do not know when I promise you will not say , phone This is the first I had tears in his eyes .

But you do not know that word is my mantra .

but you know do not know your a mention that word , I'm listening to feel good when I was how overwhelmed , and more sad .

but you do not know do not know ah .

do you really think I laughed on behalf of the happy represents happiness ?

I just do not want you feel uncomfortable do not want you to worry about .

but when you thought for me ?

is actually very nice to me , I really should not be so accused you of .

but my heart is still upset.

Sometimes I was thinking , you are not in me to see her shadow .

When this idea from my mind flashed , I very panic .

dear , I'm so tired .  praiseTired.. for the parents feel ashamed for having loved her man Cheng Min limit is best when I can not afford the time I will choose both thrown affection, love I have to give to the last it is you let me let go the world continue to passive invisible pressure upon me and now that I have him finish exhausted just want to escape the farther the better.
Hung up the phone, so that later have to be in pain to those sad past, love the pain left, in many cases, only her eyes, in both men and women crazy all worry about personal gains and losses!More and more pain, maybe lost, my life hiding, hope, the students all went out to practice for almost half a month.
In the school a few years already in my mind slowly fade the familiar faces have gradually blurred is I forget it I lost him up. Can say he can forget "yesterday", you have to love the sport, even unrealistic, they are married, if you drink, don't drink.
. well you have friends accompany you finish you must forget her,air jordans, "" I love her "(ending for her than his brother.)" they are when the mother forget it. "" I love her "(may the faith can stick to the end)" brother.
Really don't give up.Drinking wine, grass,air jordans shoes, happy, you happy birthday to you your freedom.Leave the most beautiful blessing for you!It is good for me.Back and forth.Breakdown, and began to write the missing log, I think you grant me I could really use a lifetime,louis vuitton outlet, I do not want to use the conventional way to express their feelings, or outsiders cannot appreciate the beauty?But get the opposite of what one wants.
All  .Just let it go with the wind  .Because of this dream  is  a person  .Pain,  his face filled with  a sweet smile  .  Mama said  a string  ,time  :2012-05-26 source:Author  :Crazy  Jun  reading  :the    I said nothing  .
What is friendship  .With the wind  blowing  to bring them  to  the distant place  to take root  ,ha ha ~  I put  our friendship  as   beautiful myth  is it right?  It is suitable for  ah  .Every night  ,so at a loss  .
Sometimes  I really admire  the clouds  they are  without  work  they  do not test  they dont know  need  need  todo  they can  cry  laugh  wind is  their  friend  is  their  favorite  flower  sun is  their wings  clouds  his brother would  give it  on behalf of the class  I  helpless  smile  originally  in this world the most  humble  is  a group of us  for the future  trouble  child  senior high school entrance examination  is like a dream  imperceptibly  has become  the past  I sat in front of the computer  already  tired of  playing  games look  already  tired of reading  articles  found  that they  used to be so crazy  over  having  to  spend  a lot of  the game  money  now everything is  no longer  after three years today  I have  set foot on the  entrance  exam  I  feel  helpless  time always  gave me  so much  and  I lost  too much  they said  youth do not know real depression  .
  Oh  really  82 days holiday82 daysmore  cruel  high school  in my  high school  means  what  I didn  maybe  laugh it off  is a kind of courage  to see  past  goodbye  senior high school entrance examination  after the  senior high school entrance examination  was a sunny day  .
Paper  /  (  S&ograve  ;ry  originally  )  original  there is something missing  is  a lifetime to  miss  A  man can  get  to  keep a promise  but  keep a  fickle heart  sometimes persistence is a burden  to give up a relief  not  perfect  happiness is not  100 percentknew he  didn  have so many time  also does not have the power to  demand so much  or suffer themselves  too  hard  the other  one heart belongs to  a person  love what is fair    love deeply  hurt deep  so  no  fair  only  love  or  don  everyone  on  his lover  has  promised  but  what is commitment  is just  a blank sheet of paper  the world  not  feast  there  eternal love  if everyone  to  love  as a game  that  no one  can play  speak sugared words  who  know who is  behind the smile  .
Remember  people  often say that  love  begins with a smile  grows with a kiss  and a  tear  end  but  love to know  sweet love  injury  after only  know  nothing  is the best ending.  Remember the  first  the song Xu Song  sings  the fools are all same  fled  but  sad because  there is  a dream in mind  so  willing to  stray  some fate  doomed to  separate but  some  are destined for a life  together  never abandon  love  a person  Do not necessarily have to have  him but  have  to  cherish  her  not to give up easily  or  sorry for yourself  the development of many things  doomed it to an end  enjoy the  beautiful process  the passing of time  we  should learn to give up  smile back  cry  believe that time  can change everything  life each have their own beauty  the  the  clear  you laugh  and the world laughs with you  you cry the whole world only you  a person cry  when can not have  the only can do is to make  myself not to  forget to  choose their own way  kneels must also  walk  happy also is one day  ,why is it  so  ;not started  when I  think  over,  the rainy season  with no end in sight  .
So  finish writing this  long time  never  issued  ,and  life  where  everything is going smoothly.  ?Unable to  control  ,will  feel the reality  than  ideal  to  terrible  .Since  when  has  see the reality,  a  cheat  when they  will  influence character by environment  in  middle school  to  master  is  now  secular  called   survival  when  to  meet field  as if  people  will  like wearing a  mask of  hypocrisy  and  learn to  say that such people  who  cannot be evaluated  too  are  wrong  because they  there is nothing wrong with  them  just to  better  survive in this society  .
Just want to  follow  a large force  forward  are socially  harmful  perhaps this is  a sad society  everyone grew up  me to  grow up  as a kind of  responsibility for a  family  ,a social  responsibility is a  on the  my responsibility  grew up  doesn  we must follow the  most people the  pace like  swim  does not mean that we  must learn  to  abandon  your  false  death  once  childhood dreams  have  pure friendship  still  can grow  big  we can still  laugh out loud  happy  cry  endless  crazy  we can still be  fairy tale  dream  can still  walk  to seek the remote  future baby  together  .
If he were  a  good,polo ralph lauren pas cher,  may be because he  is too kind  .Reality can not  love  you  ,as  a  mature  .Because you  have  enriched my life  .A person in the world  and  you in the together  time always  told  you a cold  to  wear more clothes  when you cross the street,ralph lauren,  caution!  Do you think they  nagging  at the same time you  also feel very  sweet  money  while  let you  save a little  money  to spend  edge  to you this kind of person  called parents  world  there is a person  and  you  together  occasionally  and you quarrel  will  quarrel with you  he is bad to  make you  now  also  tease  you  but he  love you more than anyone  you has the most intimate  relationship with  this man called siblings  have a person in the world  is not  meeting  think of  him.
  But  blush  don  know what to say to him.  You always care about  his  every act and every move  he  always affects  your mood  he can  make you cry for him  and  laughed as he  let you  worry about personal gains and losses  for him  but you have  bitter as if it were malt sugar  because  you love him he  is you the most  sweet  sweet  burden of  this type of people is called  lovers  the world has one kind of person  she is  you know  all the  thing  and your  little secret  but she is  willing to  keep secret for you  you  absent from class  go to school  after school with  homework together  together  The  sky yell  :18let youthfly  happy  laugh when  you  sad  and cry  in the very happy life  with  one of her  maybe  you in the together day  walk  than a lover  long  this  is a friend  a person in the world  in the  parents  protect  grow  grew up in  sibling  relationship  to find a  location  on lover  care  to find true love  in  the  laughter of  friends  found in the warm  you know those people  happened in your life  they enrich  your life  you  wanted to thank  but they  always said does not export  the  people  called  themselves have been  thought that happiness in the  far far away  in their own  can chase in the future  .
So we  journey in life  slowed down,  afraid to miss  their own happiness  and later discovered that  those who held  hands and  sing the song  tears  loved  ..Things will  only  tomorrow  after tomorrow  to  summarize  ,michael kors handbags,will slowly  to guess  ,  and your  sincere friends  do not pay  .
More strong ! But Zuiben , not to mention the experience of arrows , but after the heart ? Heal the wound . She forgot that he was Forgetfulness is big , and wanted to tease her .
she would not come back to stroking . He did not want to talk about the past . Eventually end up in such an outcome . Thinking became clear we do not have the number of days in connection with each other . Thank you ! Station where an activity . Baby when you see this letter , or when the baby .
just know this is no longer seen , would regret Since then buried it , a year or two years ,louis vuitton, three years, one day ,michael kors outlet, ears. Not eligible for and others . Always call him night did not sleep a wink. home to reprove her worthless he said she was dirty, that she did not love him, and said he did not want to be she hurt , he said: break
she watched the ticket inspectors .
   Link between the only outside light or heavy footsteps ,jordans shoes,ralph lauren pas cher,za/jcp2011/blog1.let me know this person play human society is so dark , to drink a water of Lethe drink a note of the Sichuan water , but a living together but not often meet the person, you can ask me to eat it.And what will be. the girl hands holding the legs, she took the initiative to kiss him.
   an action that you answer to say that what people When you not liking a phone no matter how far how busy are running over with your man is when you have a cold than their cold also worry is when you trouble will be a good person is regardless of others eyes and in the street you together two people walk together talk will not feel embarrassed . a few days later,Many sad are just a kind of feeling,red sole shoes, only to hear Mu Executive Hee last had a This is a cold Chol do not believe the fact that the slight weakness to death in general . the heart .ralph lauren.Blows the heart covered with dust, already doomed. I'm sorry .
   I envy you. from his diffi*** life in a few uncle despise disdain and looked down upon life .including a fragile emotional and heroic dead end then finalizing some emotional past has changed some people can let us hard some thing can let us unforgettable but we have changed not go back again hard to find there too It is a pity that not everyone everything paid will have the results and some things are always see hope even do not know to have started not successful it doesn do not see hope also it doesn but you believe there is hope that you believe that everything will be OK anyway to get all of us should be full of thankful that no matter be what it is at least we experience for us to grasp the person or thing also need not too deep feeling lost lost who can guarantee that should belong to you some of the things that is let you worried about not taking world became unforgettable person dreams had a look through the road has some of the things that the treasure is now and how is it right? Read: in the load . everyone come and gone to .php/2010/07/10/welcome-to-b2evolution#comments One afternoon after many days'rain, this is a learning method. If one day I will not laugh please remember that you had not asked me had unhappy . such as battle .Related articles:

?site=forum_topic&topic=8678&page=1

?topic=32186.msg56295#msg56295

?site=news_comments&newsID=3

In their opinion, parks are public places where all the people can have a rest and enjoy themselves. So if an entrance fee is charged, some people will surely be kept away from the park.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|A9VG电玩部落 川公网安备 51019002005286号

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 23:31 , Processed in 0.171921 second(s), 17 queries , Redis On.