种子
5 点
注册时间
2006-2-7
最后登录
2021-12-5
 楼主| 发表于 2006-2-16 12:19  ·  宁夏 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原文:

A moment of self-love, then on to real news that everyone cares about. It seems that I've been indirectly mentioned in a prominent magazine! Whee! The magazine being NGC, and the occassion being talking about their earlier claims about TP on the revolution.

According to The Hylia, NGC answered a letter recently:

I have been a huge fan of yours since issue 13 of N64 Magazine [NGC's old name], but it saddens me to think that my first published letter to you could be one of complaint. When I received issue 115, I was overjoyed to find the front cover boasting new details on Zelda: Twilight Princess and, of course, the title "Revolution launch date revealed". I skipped quickly to the section entitled Twilight Revolution and learned that the game would be getting a revolutionary twist in that it would be able to use the Revolution controller when played through that console.

I rushed to the Zelda Universe forums to discuss this info with my contemporaries. I was surprised to find that few others believed me, and when asked to prove your magazine's trustworthiness, I told people of your long-standing history as a source of truth and that you would never print unproven rumors as truths. So I argued, and other NGC fans came to back me up. We all vouched for your honesty.

A couple of weeks later, after it all had died down, the Zelda Universe team reported that Nintendo had dismissed these claims as speculation. Needless to say, NGC is no longer a trusted name among non-readers on the site.

I was wondering how you came about the info in the first place. I don't want to believer that your writers would print their own guesswork and sell it as the truth, and although I agree that the possibility of that information being true is still quite likely as I myself had guessed it was possible a few months ago, I'd rather not have to defend your honor based on non-factual info ever again. Keep it real, homies!

NGC replied:

We've received loads of similar letter and it hasn't escaped our attention many internet sites have debunked our story based on Nintendo's carefully worded statement (which, if you decode the PR-speak, actually boils down to them saying 'no comment'). So we'd like to set the record straight. The story about Zelda appearing on Revolution isn't speculation; it is fact. We were told this by a trusted source at Nintendo, and we have no reason to doubt it. We understand why Nintendo issued it's statement - after all, this news wasn't supposed to break until E3 show in May - but we're 100% accurate when we assure you that Twilight Princess will be a Revolution title.

You can read The Hylia's speculation here.

Well, that's the sort of thing that happens with reporting on gaming, and specifically games that aren't released yet. People with actual information, and people who are just wildly speculating appear the same, generally. Especially when the game company doesn't want to release details yet. NGC may very well be right. I, personally, wouldn't be particularly bothered by it, except that a couple hundred dollars will be leaving my bank account some time late this year if it's true...

Whether they're right or not, there is still the matter of when is it coming? Assuming they're wrong, and it is still a Gamecube title, there is little chance of TP coming before E3, just because it is so close, and Nintendo has said nothing about the release date recently. If it is a Gamecube title, I very much doubt it'll be here before June.

And, of course, if NGC is correct, and Twilight Princess is a Revolution title, and not a Gamecube title like Nintendo has been saying all along, then we certainly won't be seeing it until at least November, or whenever it is that the Revolution comes.

It is also interesting to note the noticable number of gaming and electronics retailers that have changed their release dates recently. It is unlikely that they know much more about the progress of the game than anyone else, but being retailers, they need to not be promising a game in two months that won't be coming for several months, and they've likely come to the same conclusion as me: There's no way Twilight Princess will be with us April, unless a flying green pig in a tuxedo comes and hands it to me in a gold-plated basket.

Comments
nintendo power
Written by Guest on 2006-02-15 19:46:10

i get nintendo power so ill tell you guys if i see anymore info k?
both
Written by Guest on 2006-02-15 20:49:46

i hope they relese for both systems!
(sigh)
Written by Guest on 2006-02-15 20:53:41

i dont think they understand how much we want the game....and we want that game ALOT....*sigh*...just hand over the game pleeaazz nintendo!
Um...
Written by Guest on 2006-02-15 20:54:30

You guys do know that you'll be able to play TP on the Revolution no matter what? The Revolution is backward compatible, so even if it's for Gamecube you can still play on the Revolution. The problem is when TP becomes a Revolution Only title.
Blind swordsman
Written by Guest on 2006-02-15 20:54:45

Aw, a new day, a new message board. Everything's right in the world and................WHAT?!? TP is coming out for the REVOLUTION NOT THE GAMECUBE?! No way! You can't start something and make it for something else! What a long wait! I'm gonna have faith and hope it's comin for the GC not the NR.
Dual System Compatibility
Written by Guest on 2006-02-15 21:23:50

We're not going to get TP before November. And TP is designed for GameCube. BUT - TP will act as a launch title for the Revo because of it's backward compatibility, which is a smart marketing move considering all the folks who may dig Zelda but didn't buy a GameCube. So - GC owners respected, Revo ownership expanded exponentially. And if "Blind swordsman" your cronies start using the comments system as a personal chat room again, it's going to be taken away. Watch it.
Wha-
Written by Guest on 2006-02-15 21:24:55

NGC never said that TP was for revolution only. People are just twisting their words. They said it would be released on Gamecube but when put in a rev, it would use the controller to do things.
NOOOO
Written by Guest on 2006-02-15 21:28:37

This cant be true, nintendo can not be so mean.... all zelda fans are sh$%&/$·.... on their pants because of the long wait, and now this... it just simply cant be true
What Crap
Written by Guest on 2006-02-15 21:57:34

What the crap is this? We've all waited long enough for this game, we've waited past the delay and the trailors they keep releasing. All Nintendo seems to be content with doing right know is fishing with the game so close, but out of our reach.  

Its like they want to see zelda fans scream in agony as the game keeps getting pushed farther and farther away from us it seems.

Alot of zelda fans may go yay, its coming out on the NR, with he remote, but what about those zelda fans that don't have the money to buy it right away? I mean after Windwaker came out i had to wait till the game itself was down to 29.98 or something like that, cuz i wasn't working. Too young they say, but that was forever, cuz i had to save up to buy the system.

Come on Nintendo just release the game already.
Nintendo says
Written by Guest on 2006-02-15 21:59:53

If you go to Nintendo. com and look up Twilight Princess, and then just look in the grey box. Looking you can see system: NINTENDO GAMECUBE

They're friggin' lairs if it comes out as a NR title.
Written by Guest on 2006-02-15 23:12:05

I AGREE!!! I mean they've denied it completly on numerous occasions, and for it to be on the revolution it wood take a long time so they must kno if its gonna be on gamecube or not. And theyve continuosly said "It's on the Gamecube don't worry" I WILL GO NUTS IF ITS ON THE REVOLUTION!!!! Its backwards compatible so it cood work on the revolution, maybe even with extra features but it will be on the gamecube to!!! If it isnt I shall forever give up on nintendo... lying scum... if they do that specific thing
Link340
Written by Guest on 2006-02-15 23:48:38

Haven't this game been in development since 2003? What taking so long for it to come out I mean it takes other developer's either a few month's or a few years. This got to be the greatest game of all times to be this long in development....

金山文:

自爱的片刻, 然后在到每个人关心 的真正新闻之上 它像是我有间接的被在一本显着的杂志中提到! Whee! 杂志实在 NGC, 和 occassion 实在谈论有关***上的 TP 的他们比较早的要求。

依照 Hylia , NGC 最近回答了一封信:

我有是 N64 杂志的你极大的狂热者因为争议 13[NGC's 旧的名字], 但是它使我悲伤认为我的第一出版对你的信可能是诉苦之一。 当我收到了争议 115 的时候,我被大喜找护封拥有关於~的新细节~ Zelda: 曙光公主和,当然, 名称 " ***开始日期显示".我很快地跳越到被给微明的***权力的区段并且了解游戏会收集***的一扭当穿越玩哪一安慰的时候它会可以 使用***控制器。

我冲到 Zelda 宇宙论坛和我的同时代的人讨论这个信息。 我是感到惊讶发现很少的其他人相信了我, 而且当要求的时候证明你杂志的可信赖,我告诉你的长- 立着的历史人们如事实的一个来源而且你会无法印刷 unproven 谣言如事实。 因此我争论,而且其他的 NGC 扇来支持我。 我们全部为你的诚实担保。

一些星期之後,在它已经全部死下之後, Zelda 宇宙联成一组报告任天堂已经  解散这些要求如推测。 不用说, NGC 不再是在位置上的非读者之中一个被信赖的名字。

我是觉得奇怪你如何发生首先 的信息。我不  想要到相信的人你作家会印刷他们的自己臆测而且同样地卖它事实,而且虽然我同意数据的可能性真实静止的当我自己已经  猜测它,是相当有可能的几个月以前是可能的,我将会宁可不必须防护在再一次曾经被基於非事实的信息你荣誉。 保存它真正,homies!

NGC 答复:

我们有收到相似的信负荷,而且它没有逃脱我们的注意许多英特网位置有揭穿被基於任天堂的小心地明白陈述的我们故事.(,如果你解码 PR-说, 实际上煮沸下对他们叙述 '没有意见') 因此我们想要创造记录直线。 有关 Zelda 在***上出现的故事不是推测;它是事实。 藉着一个被信赖的来源在任天堂我们被告诉这,而且我们没有理由怀疑它。 我们了解任天堂为什麽发行它是陈述 - 毕竟,这则新闻不被推想打破直到 E3 在五月展现 - 但是我们是 100% 正确的当我们保证你的时候曙光公主将会是***名称。

你能读了 Hylia's 推测这里。

好吧,那是由于在 gaming 之上报告发生的那种事物, 和明确地不被释放的游戏。 有真实的数据人们,而且仅仅正在野性的深思人们显得相同的,通常。 尤其当游戏公司不  想要释放细节的时候。 NGC 可能非常好的是权利。 我,自己,不会特别地是它的 bothered,是否它是真实的,除了夫妇百元将会留下我的银行帐户一些时间迟的今年以外。。。

是否他们是正确的, 仍然有物质现在几点钟过来?假定他们是错误的,而且它仍然是 Gamecube 名称,有 TP 在 E3 之前过来的小机会,仅仅因为它是如此接近,而且任天堂最近大约释放日期有说无。 如果它是 Gamecube 名称, 我非常很多的怀疑它在六月之前将会这里。

并且,当然,如果 NGC 是正确的,而且曙光公主是***名称, 而不是 Gamecube 命名像任天堂向前有全部说,然后我们确定地将会不在看见它直到至少十一月,或每当它是***来。

它是也有趣注意 gaming 和最近有改变他们的释放日期的电子学零售商的 noticable 数字的。他们更加更比其他任何人知道有关游戏的进步事是不太可能,但是实在零售商,他们需要到在二将不会就要来长达一些月的月内不在允诺一场游戏,和他们已经或许到达 如同我一般的结论: 没有方法曙光公主将会是和我们在一起四月,除非在一个男士无尾半正式晚礼服中的一头飞的绿色猪在一个镀金的篮子中来而且把它交给我。

意见
nintendo 力量
在 2006-02-15 19:46 被客人写:10

i 这麽拿力量给 nintendo 疾病告诉是否 i 不再看见信息 k, 你用支索撑住?
两者的
在 2006-02-15 20:49 被客人写:46

i 为两个系统希望他们 relese!
(叹息)
在 2006-02-15 20:53 被客人写:41

i dont 认为他们了解多少我们需要游戏....而且我们需要游戏 ALOT....*叹息*... 正直的手在游戏 pleeaazz nintendo 之上!
Um...
在 2006-02-15 20:54 被客人写:30

你用支索撑住确实知道你将会可以 玩***上的 TP 无论什么? ***是向后的能共处的,如此即使就是为 Gamecube 你能仍然利用***。 问题是 TP 只变成***的时候名称。
盲目的剑术家
在 2006-02-15 20:54 被客人写:45

Aw ,一个新的日子, 一个新的布告栏。 每件事物在世界中的权利和................什么?!? TP 正在为***出来不 GAMECUBE?! 没有方法! 你为别的东西不能开始某物而且做到  ! 多麽长的等候啊! 我将要 有信心而且希望它 GC 的 comin 不是 NR。
双重的系统相容性
在 2006-02-15 21:23 被客人写:50

我们不将在十一月之前拿 TP 。 而且 TP 被设计来作 GameCube 。 但是 - TP 将会因为它为 Revo 当作~用  开始名称是向后的相容性, 是考虑所有的可能挖 Zelda 的人们一次聪明的行销移动但是不买 GameCube。 如此 - GC 拥有者尊敬,Revo 所有权指数的扩大。 而且如果 "盲目的剑术家" 你的密友开始再一次使用意见系统如一个个人的***,它正在去被取走。 看它。
Wha-
在 2006-02-15 21:24 被客人写:55

NGC 从不 TP 是为***只有说。 人们仅仅正在扭转他们所说的话。 他们说它会被除了当在一个 ??转中放之外在 Gamecube 之上释放,它会使用控制器做事物。
NOOOO
在 2006-02-15 21:28 被客人写:37

这个伪善之言是真实的,nintendo 不可能是如此低劣的.... 所有的 zelda 狂热者是 sh$%&/$ ·.... 因为长的等候在他们的裤子上, 和现在这... 它仅仅只是讲黑话是真实的
什么掷两个骰子出现的输数目
在 2006-02-15 21:57 被客人写:34

这是什么掷两个骰子出现的输数目? 我们已经全部为这场游戏等候长的充足,我们有等候过去的延迟和 trailors 他们继续释放。 所有的任天堂像是由于做对事情满足知道正在由于游戏如此钓鱼结束, 但是由我们的延伸。  

他们在极大的痛苦中想要看见 zelda 的它同类扇尖叫声如游戏得到的生计更远的而且更远的推动远离它像是的我们。

zelda 狂热者的 Alot 可能去 yay, 由於它的在 NR 之上出来, 由于他遥远的,但是那些没有钱现在买它的 zelda 狂热者怎麽样? 在 Windwaker 来外面的 i 之後 , 我意谓必须等候直到游戏它本身是下到 29.98 或相似的东西那,cuz i 不工作。 太年轻的他们说,但是那是永远地,cuz i 必须向上解救买系统。

只是发生 任天堂已经的释放游戏。
任天堂说
在 2006-02-15 21:59 被客人写:53

是否你去任天堂。 com 而且查曙光公主, 然後仅仅顺便探访灰色的盒子。 看你能看见系统: 任天堂 GAMECUBE

他们是 friggin' 进入兽穴是否当 NR 命名,它出来。
在 2006-02-15 23:12 被客人写:05

我同意!!! 我意谓他们有否认它很多的场合上的 completly, 和为它在***上它木材这麽花长的时间他们一定 kno 是否它的去是在 gamecube 之上。 而且 theyve continuosly 说 " 它是在 Gamecube 之上不烦恼" 我将会抓狂是否它的在***上!!!!它的向后能共处的如此它 cood 处理 ***,也许甚至用  额外的特征但是它将会是在 gamecube 之上到!!! 是否它 isnt 我将永远地在 nintendo 之上放弃。。。 说谎浮渣... 是否他们做那件特效药事物
Link340
在 2006-02-15 23:48 被客人写:38

自从 2003 以後在发展中不这场游戏是吗?什么为它久这麽拿出来我意谓它带其他的开发者几个月或几年。 这开始是整次的最好游戏是这很长在发展中.....
该用户已被禁言

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
685 点
种子
7 点
注册时间
2003-12-2
最后登录
2019-12-12
发表于 2006-2-16 12:38  ·  新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
大哥,全文翻译还是别用金山了,我都看的快疯了,还不如直接看英文呢

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
477 点
种子
22 点
注册时间
2005-3-14
最后登录
2023-2-18
发表于 2006-2-16 13:06  ·  上海 | 显示全部楼层
真的要出到***上啊? 郁闷...
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|A9VG电玩部落 川公网安备 51019002005286号

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 23:14 , Processed in 0.168147 second(s), 14 queries , Redis On.