注册时间
2005-8-14
最后登录
2020-5-18
 楼主| 发表于 2006-5-15 13:25  ·  浙江 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
最新的GAMEPLAY下载(480P):
http://www.ps3portal.com/downloa ... rStorm-Gameplay.wmv
-------------------------------------------

Anthony Hanses: Hello, this is Anthony Hanses with PS3Portal.com, on the final day of E3 2006. I am here with Paul Hollywood. He is the art director on Motorstorm for the PS3. So, Paul, what can you tell us about this great game?

Paul Hollywood: I can tell you lots of things about this game. What I'll tell you is we've been working really hard on this game getting ourselves ready to show at E3, and we're really proud to be showing off Motorstorm. I'm gonna talk about some of the next generation features of the game. Mainly we've got dynamic terrain defamation. What this basically means is, on the muddy areas of the track, as the vehicals drive over, they cut ridges into the road, as you can see here.

What this means is that through persistance, over the number of laps, these ridges will keep building up and not only does this affect the visuals but it affects the gameplay as well, so no two laps are ever the same. Also, we're utilizing the massive power of the Playstation 3 for such graphical effects as toe mapping, bloom, high-dynamic range lighting, motion blur, depth of field... we also have state of the art A.I. technology, and we're using Havok physics. And all these different systems are running on seperate SPU's, so that's why we've been able to get such performance out of the PLaystation 3.

AH: Great. Great to hear. So how long has Motorstorm been in development for?

PH: Well we've been working on Motorstorm for about two years, and a lot of the pre-production work on the game design and the concept and what have you. Last year when we showed the trailer at E3, that was like a visualization of our concept. So now, we've actually built up our technology from scratch, from the base down. Everythig here we've worked on; the engine, the physics engine, all the models, all the environments. And all that's been created from nothing.

So we're about-- we're due to be a launch title, so there's not much more to go. We'd say here about 50% complete. So that's for the foundations, the technology foundations have been set, and now we just gotta add content. We're building 12 tracks for the game, there are 35 vehicles, and what you can see here is seven vehicles, one representing each class in the game. So you got big rigs, racing trucks, buggys, ATVs, dirt bikes. In the final game, you'll be able to play any of these vehicles in the Motorstorm environment.

AH: So do you have any online features planned for this game?

PH: Of course, yeah. We're planning 16 player online, and also we're going to have downloadable content, which could be possibly new tracks, new vehicles, or even new game modes.

AH: Great. Well thank you for your time sir, and we look forward to playing the game.

PH: Thank you very much..

骑士

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
1815 点
种子
5 点
注册时间
2003-11-22
最后登录
2023-1-6
发表于 2006-5-15 13:38  ·  吉林 | 显示全部楼层
别的不说
起码终于看到有介绍游戏的了.....
这几天这个版已经被闹成什么样了?
整个就是一幼儿园小朋友们释放多余MP的场所...

骑士

絶対★妹至上主義

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
2567 点
种子
5 点
注册时间
2005-8-14
最后登录
2020-5-18
 楼主| 发表于 2006-5-15 14:04  ·  浙江 | 显示全部楼层
人类的失败
最新试玩视频下载:
http://www.ps3portal.com/downloa ... stance-Gameplay.wmv
----------------------------------
采访手记:
MS: Well I think the coolest thing about ths game, and the thing that sets it apart from other first person shooters-- actually I think the three coolest things-- the first would be the weapons. Insomniac games is known for very imaginative, very fun, very cool weapons, and this, Resistance: Fall of Man, is no exception. We got-- my favorite weapon of the demo is the bullseye. You shoot out a tag onto an enemy, and every shot that you shoot afterwards will then go onto that enemy. Shoot it out onto a wall, it creates a little trap, and then you can move that trap around the environment, you can nail people with it, it's really cool.

Second of all will be what we're calling hero moments. In this game, we're able to have enemies and your allies dynamically interact with each other. One of the cool things that you can see in this demo, is where we have this little spider like enemy called a Leeper, which jumps onto the back of one of your allies, and if you're not quick and you don't shoot him off his back, he's gonna stab him, and you're not gonna have that ally anymore for the rest of the thing. On previous generations you might have seen this, but it would have taken place in a cinematic, or scripted sequence, but in Resistance: Fall of Man, because of our technology and because of the Playstation 3, we can do this anywhere. We can do this real time, and we can do this, just-- whenever the A.I. deems it's appropriate.

The third coolest thing about this game is the universe. It's set in an alternate history. The histories diverge in the early 20th century when the Chimera, a species of unknown origin emerges from Russia and starts spreading across Europe, destroying everything in their path. The game takes place in 1951 when the United States and Europe-- or England, are coming together to save England; the last bastion of humanity.

AH: Great. Great to hear. Now, also for our viewers at home, this game is formerly known as I-8, and was shown off previously, or talked about at E3 2005. So, Michael, how long has this game been in development for?

MS: We've been in full development for the last several months.

AH: Great, and how has that been going for you guys? I noticed your about 70% complete right now, what does that mean to everybody at home?

MS: Well it means that what you're seeing here, while still and unfinished product, is very polished. We spent a lot of time just going over and making sure that the game-- the visuals are great, the sound is great, that what we're presenting to you here on the floor is the best possible expression of what this game's gonna be capable of on this hardware.

AH: That's great to hear. So, what would you say is the greatest advantage to developing on the Playstation 3 today?

MS: I think the biggest advantage is-- since we're developing proprietary technology to use on the Playstation 3, we can just take advantage of every little thing that the Playstation has to offer. All of the Cells for example; we're able to-- because we're not using any generic technology, we're able to maximize our systems to really get the most out of the Playstation 3. And what you'll get, what you're gonna see in these demos, is you're gonna see a bunch of things that never could have been done together before.

You're going to see really high end physics. You're gonna see guys animating just better than you've ever seen. The feet locking to the floor like you saw in the NBA demo. People smoothly going between their animations, you're gonna see really cool weapons, lots of effects, smoke rolling across battlefields. In the Lab-- the Northern Command level, you're gonna see things scattering all over the place, glass the breaks as you shoot it; not just, you know, into shards, but actually realistically cracks the way that glass would. It's just, all of that's gonna be tied into a package that we think's going to make Resistance: Fall of Man one of the most immersive and entertaining first person shooters that's been released to date.

AH: Impressive to say the least. What I'm seeing behind you right now is astounding, but, this is just a first gen game. Where do you see Insomniacs Games going in the future?

MS: Well I think one of the cool things about this is that, generally speaking you have to wait a year to see what the Playstation is gonna be capable of, but because we're working on our proprietary technology that can take best advantage of this, and we're a studio that's had experience with Sony's hardware... we've done nine games in twelve years, we sold over 21 million units, we know how to make console games. I think that the consumers are gonna see a second generation experience, right out of the gate at launch.

骑士

絶対★妹至上主義

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
2567 点
种子
5 点
注册时间
2005-8-14
最后登录
2020-5-18
 楼主| 发表于 2006-5-15 14:10  ·  浙江 | 显示全部楼层
黑暗王国GAMEPLAY视频下载:
http://www.ps3portal.com/downloa ... egends-Gameplay.wmv
==================

The game, Untold Legends Dark Kingdom, features about 15-20 hours of gameplay, and a co-operative story mode via Sony's online service.

骑士

絶対★妹至上主義

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
2567 点
种子
5 点
注册时间
2005-8-14
最后登录
2020-5-18
 楼主| 发表于 2006-5-15 14:25  ·  浙江 | 显示全部楼层
天堂之剑最新试玩视频:
http://www.ps3portal.com/downloa ... ySword-Gameplay.wmv
===========
采访手记:
Anthony Hanses: Hey this is Anthony Hanses from PS3Portal.com reporting from E3 2006. We have Mrs. Davenport... she is the lead producer on Heavenly Sword, the game everybody's been talking about.

*Turns to Seonaidh Davenport*

So, Miss Davenport what makes you proudest of this title so far?

Seonaidh Davenport: Well, aside form the fabulous reception we've had, I'm really, really excited about the combat of the game, and also the way we've really been able to push the technology of the PS3 to get just, these gorgeous environments, I mean, the tech team has really just... plowed through and made really great use of the technology.

AH: What makes the combat so great in Heavenly Sword that everyone seems to be watching it?

SD: Well, I-- the animations are fantastic, and the combat system has been underway for about two year, so we've had a lot of time and we've spent a lot of time really refining it and honing it, and just-- just, making it feel really good. So it's a very broad system, you can pick it up and feel really good and powerful, but it also goes really deep, so there's loads of combos, there's three stances that you can change between, on the fly, in the middle of a combo, and then we just have these great payoff moves that just-- just make you feel so powerful.

And then the other thing is we really want to bring people into the title and make it, really hit people emotionally, which we can do now, almost in the way that a movie does except you're the star of the movie. And I know that a lot of people talk about that with next-gen technology, but it's really, really important. And we see it; people just have this visceral reaction that is just awesome, and we've really, really been proud of that.

AH: So, here today we've been watching the gameplay, and we see a good number of enemies on the screen. What are you guys aiming for in terms of just how involved and how brutal the combat's going to be? Are we looking at hundreds of enemies on the screen, or, where are we--

SD: Absolutely. The combat is designed to scale up from really individual battles; up to group-- we call them grombos: group combos. So that the enemies, they're attacking you as a group intelligently. And that's gonna scale all the way up to the battalion and army levels, and we'll have sufficient weapons to deal with that as well. But, that's in our bag of tricks. *laughs*

AH: Thank you, thank you. So another question that's on everybody's mind is: when can we look forward to this title?

SD: Well... I'm gonna be coy on this one: it's not a release title, it will be after that, but more than that I'm afraid I can't say right now.

AH: Ah, completely understandable. Is there anything else you'd like to mention about this title for our fans at home?

SD: Well, just that we believe it's gonna be a really, really powerful, fun game, and that we hope that people agree with us... and so far they have.

AH: Well we've had a chance to play it and we're very excited ourselves. Thank you very for your time Mrs. Davenport.

SD: Thank you very much.

求败者

肩情败露

精华
帖子
威望
11 点
积分
21236 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2006-1-19
最后登录
2010-6-16
发表于 2006-5-15 14:27  ·  加拿大 | 显示全部楼层
LZ最好翻译一下,照顾大众

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
14414 点
种子
12 点
注册时间
2006-1-20
最后登录
2021-2-16
发表于 2006-5-15 14:29  ·  内蒙古 | 显示全部楼层
交给楼上也可,在国外就是有好处啊^^

求败者

肩情败露

精华
帖子
威望
11 点
积分
21236 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2006-1-19
最后登录
2010-6-16
发表于 2006-5-15 14:34  ·  加拿大 | 显示全部楼层
下面是引用飞走的烤鸭于2006-05-15 14:29发表的:
交给楼上也可,在国外就是有好处啊^^
刚到国外语言不通的苦闷,谁能理解......
一夜之间变聋哑人.........
跑题了,楼下的不许跑题,今天我已经水了一帖了...............

审判者

DANTE与我同在

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
15221 点
种子
11 点
注册时间
2005-3-30
最后登录
2024-5-2
发表于 2006-5-15 14:37  ·  浙江 | 显示全部楼层
下面是引用贪婪水鬼于2006-05-15 14:34发表的:

刚到国外语言不通的苦闷,谁能理解......
一夜之间变聋哑人.........
跑题了,楼下的不许跑题,今天我已经水了一帖了...............
LS就在苦一回 赶快翻译吧```

求败者

肩情败露

精华
帖子
威望
11 点
积分
21236 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2006-1-19
最后登录
2010-6-16
发表于 2006-5-15 14:44  ·  加拿大 | 显示全部楼层
不干......为了迎接次时代的到来我加了两个Shift的工,前天我翻完了小岛的稿子,就扯谈+灌水+看动画,一夜没睡,然后就连续工作了13个小时,早8点到晚11点中间休息了两个小时,结果我一回家就睡死了将近半天,下午才起床,这刚起每几个小时又要干这活?咱不干!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|A9VG电玩部落 川公网安备 51019002005286号

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 04:15 , Processed in 0.191914 second(s), 14 queries , Redis On.