2005-7-6
最后登录
2024-5-9
 楼主| 发表于 2006-11-3 18:41  ·  北京 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
新闻来源:http://www.chelseafc.com/article ... amp;sub=latest+news
新闻翻译:bluehua
版权声明: 切尔西中文网

切赫:待他日,看我王者归来!

Petr Cech has given his first interview since the serious head injury he suffered at Reading. It was broadcast on Chelsea TV on Friday evening. His words can be read here.

这是在同雷丁的比赛中头部严重受伤以后,切赫第一次接受采访。你可以在周五晚间切尔西电视台中观看到,下面是这次采访的文字版。

The interview took place at Chelsea’s training ground on Thursday when players and staff welcomed Petr back for the first time since the surgery he underwent on his fractured skull.

这次采访是周四在切尔西球队的训练场上进行的。当时球员和教练组人员正在欢迎他做完头骨断裂手术后第一次回到训练场。

He was at Cobham earlier than the majority of players, accompanied by his wife Martina, and was eager to see them when they arrived. Reunited also with his goalkeeping coach, Silvinho, and José Mourinho, there was much to discuss.  
他在他妻子玛汀娜的陪伴下出现在柯巴姆,甚至比多数球员来的都早,他已经迫不及待的想见他的队友们了。他还见到了他的守门员教练Silvinho,还有莫里尼奥,他们都有许多话要说。

Petr stayed several hours and underwent some treatment from the club’s medical staff.
切赫呆了几个小时,还接受了俱乐部医护人员的护理。

His other appointment was to sit down and speak to Chelsea TV, who were by no means the only people to enquire after his health.

此行的另一个目的就是接受切尔西电视台的采访,很明显有非常多的人在关注着他的健康。

How are you?

你感觉还好吗?

I am okay. I feel better and I am improving and I am happy to be here at the training ground to see the lads. After that, the mood is getting better as well.

我很好。我感觉很好,情况在不断好转,在训练场上见到了我的队友们也使我非常高兴。还有,我的情绪也高涨好起来了。

Your hair is beginning to grow back. You have got a big scar.
你的头发也开始长出来了。这次受伤留下了一个很大的伤疤。

Yeah, because I don’t have so many hairs, I think everyone can see it. So I hope my hair is going to grow really quickly. But I am just happy that I am improving in all aspects.
是的,我的头发不是很多,我想每个人都会看到。所以我希望我的头发能够长得快一点。但我有理由开心,因为各方面都在不断恢复。

How are you day-to-day, do you get headaches, do you feel sick?
你每天都过得很好吗?有没有头疼或者什么不舒服?

Sometimes it is diffi*** because you wake up and you have a horrible headache so you have to take your medication and it is very strong.

有时候不好过因为你醒着,头特别痛,所以不得不服用一些药力很强的药物。

So it is not the best because after you feel really tired really quickly. You want to walk and you want to watch the telly but after five, ten, fifteen minutes you are really tired and you have to stop.
所以这不是最好的感觉,在服药后你会迅速的感到自己真的很疲倦。你想去散步,看电视,但是5分钟、10分钟或者15分钟后你会感到非常累,不得不停下来。

I just try to live with that and I hope that everyday it is going to get better - and it is better because when I was able to go home, the mood was better. When you are at home, your family is there, your wife is there, your dog is there and you have got so many visitors and so many cards that wish a speedy recovery.

我努力的忍受着这种情况,希望情况能一天天好起来--我也确信情况会好转。因为当我能够回家的时候,我的心情会好起来。你在家的时候,你的家人会在那里,你的妻子会在那里,你的狗会在那里,也会有很多来探访的客人,受到很多祝福我早日康复的卡片。

I can feel that there are so many people behind me and wishing me well. This is the best thing you can feel and that is why I feel really relaxed now at home.

我能感觉到有非常多的人在背后支持我,希望我在日康复。我是我所感受到的最好的事情,也是我之所以在家里感到放松的原因。

The reaction has been very outgoing and the support at Chelsea from colleagues has been fantastic.

事件发生后人们对你都非常的友好,并且切尔西的同事们也给了你许多意想不到的支持吧。

I think it has been fantastic from everyone. It has been the players, the managers, the staff, it was everyone in Chelsea, including supporters.
每个人对我的支持都是我受宠若惊。球员、经理、工作人员,切尔西的每个人,包括一切支持我们的人。

I got so many cards and letters from people outside, not involved in Chelsea. Supporters of other teams, and so many goalkeepers from international leagues. It was brilliant for me and I think this is the energy you’ve got.

不只是切尔西,我还收到了很多来自外地的人们寄给我的卡片和信。别的队伍的球迷,以及许多国外联赛的守门员。这是我的荣耀,也给了我信心和力量。
Who are some of the goalkeepers who have contacted you?
都有哪些守门给你来过信?

I’ve got letters from every goalkeeper at Portsmouth. I’ve got one from Ricardo who plays for Sporting LiSuper Boyon and I have got Shay Given who texted me a message.

这里有朴茨茅斯队的所有守门员。还有里斯本竞技队的里卡多,Shay Given也给我发过短信。

It is brilliant as well because he is injured, he knows how it feels, and he sent me a message wishing me a speedy recovery so I was very happy with that. And I could keep going with that so it has been brilliant
这是我的荣幸,因为他也受过伤,知道这种感觉。我非常高兴他给我发短信祝福我早日康复。我会继续保持良好的心态,一切会更好的。

How important has Martina been?
你的妻子Martina在其中扮演了多么重要的角色?

She was the most important person together with my family. Because she was every day in the hospital, even days I couldn’t remember her. She stayed there 24 hours and she was really tired.

她是陪伴我的最重要的家人。她天天都在我的病床边,甚至在在我已经记不得她的时候。她一天24小时陪伴我,实在太累了。

She had a lot of things to do but she showed me the love every minute and I really appreciate it.

她也有很多重要的事情做,但她用她的每分钟来表达着对我的爱,我非常感激。

What is your schedule and agenda from now?
你今后的康复时间表是怎么安排的?

I hope that everything will improve. Soon I have got a medical meeting with Bryan English, the club doctor, and all the medical department - and they will tell me the schedule, what I can do, and hopefully I start growing the muscles.

我希望每件事情都能好起来。不久我就要接受俱乐部医师Bryan的检查,康复时间表将会有医学部门来制定,我所能做的就是希望能够开始我的肌肉训练。

It will be really diffi*** because I can’t move for a long time, the most 15-to-20 minutes and then I am exhausted. So it will be diffi***, even with the metal in your head you need some recovery.

这将会有些困难,因为我已经很久没有运动了。15-20分钟后我就精疲力尽了。所以这将是个难题,特别是你脑子里还有金属的时候,你所需要的继续康复。

They will prepare some programme for me, massages, little walks, these kind of things so I start maintaining my body and I hope I will be able to go back as soon as I can.

他们将会给我制定一些计划,按摩、少量的跑步,这种类型的训练,所以我开始保养好我的身体希望能尽快地恢复。

You must be needing a holiday?
你需要一个假期吗?

There is one possibility that I will go with Martina somewhere away. For me it is diffi*** when I am watching football every day. You are sitting at home and you can’t hardly move and you see your colleague play for the three points, diffi*** games, Champions League games and things like this.

现在只有一种可能那就是我将要和我妻子出去修养一段时间。对我来说每天看到别人踢球是一件痛苦的事情。你坐在家里几乎不能移动,然后看到自己的队友们为了3分而努力。冠军联赛以及其他类似的,都是困难的比赛。

Sometimes it is diffi*** because you know it is not going to be the case for you for at least three months. You have to accept this.
有时候很痛苦因为你知道至少3个月后才能上场比赛是。你必须得接受这个事实。

The schedule was really diffi***. We had the World Cup, Champions League, I had the shoulder operation, all in the last three months so I think now it is time to relax a bit and especially to be with Martina because she deserves it.
最近的一段时间对我来说 很困难。我经历了世界杯、冠军联赛,肩伤,这一切都发生在在最近的3个月。所以我想现在正好休息一下,特别是对Martina 来说,她理应得到这些。

The holiday in the summer you couldn’t move your arms because you had the shoulder operation and now you can’t move your head too much! You’ve got to give her a holiday that she is going to enjoy!

在今夏的休假中,由于肩伤你不能动你的肩膀,而现在你连头都不能动了!你一定要给她一个她能好好享受的假期。

I think she will enjoy the holidays anyway. I hope so. I hope we will have a little time together so I hope everyone will allow me to go with her for two weeks.
我想无论以何种方式度过她都会满意的。我也希望如此。我希望我们能够有一点一起度过的时间,我也希望人们能给予我们2个星期的时间呆在一起。

For me it will be good relaxation, I will forget about football and I will get back the energy and when I am back, I will be ready to start the rehabilitation and all the work on the way back.

对于我来说,这是一个很好的休息时间,我将会忘掉足球,然后我将会带着更充沛的精力回来。回来的时候我将会准备好更好的恢复和所有的工作。

Do you remember anything that happened at Reading?
你还能记得在雷丁发生的一切吗?

I have tried to think about this and the last thing I remember is the shaking hands before the game started. I remember the warm-up, I remember all the way from the hotel to the stadium because usually I always take the programme and I read a little bit.

我努力的回想这件事,我所能记得的最后的事是比赛前的握手。我记得赛前的热身,记得从宾馆到赛场的路因为通常我会拿起比赛计划表多少看一下。

I go around the pitch because I want to see what the pitch is looking like and I did that.  

我在球场上走来走去,因为我想看看这个球场到底什么样,并且我也那么做了

After I remember the warm-up with Silvinho, Carlo and Hilario. The last thing I remember is going out of the dressing room, ready with the kit.

然后我记得了与Silvinho, Carlo and Hilario的热身,最后一件事情就是准备好一切,走出更衣室。

The shake hands is the last thing I remember because JT lost the toss and I had to run to the other side. I don’t even remember the kick-off.
握手是我记得的最后一件事情了,因为约翰·特里掷硬币失手我不得不跑到球场的另一边。我甚至不记得开球了。

Have you seen the challenge again on the television?

你从电视上看到这件事了吗?

I have seen it once and I was surprised in the way that I thought it happened on the other side of the head. So that just proves that I don’t remember anything.

我看过一次,我很吃惊我原认为撞击是在头的另一侧。这证明了我确实不记得任何东西了。

What did you actually think of it?
你能谈谈你对这件事的真实想法吗?

I have seen it only once and I don’t want to speak about this for the moment because even for me it is diffi*** - but the club is dealing with that and I will leave it with the club for the moment.  
我只看了一遍录像,目前我也不想对这事发表看法因为对我来说很困难--但俱乐部正在处理这件事,目前我会委托给俱乐部来处理的。

Have you seen the Carlo incident at the end of the game?
比赛后期你看到库迪尼奇的那次受伤了吗?

I have seen the Carlo incident as well. It is always diffi*** to see yourself on the floor but still I could see me speaking to the doctor and moving.

我看到了。通常躺在地***很难看到自己,但我看到自己在同医生谈话,并且在挪动。

When I see Carlo and he was looking like that, it was really horrible. When you see your colleague, or any professional footballer lying on the pitch like this, it is very horrible.
当我看到库迪尼奇时,那样子确实非常的恐怖。当你看到你的同事,或者任何一个专业的球员那样子躺在地上,都是很恐怖的事。

Hilario has done okay.
Hilario干的很好。

I am happy for him because when he came to Chelsea, everyone told he would be the third choice goalkeeper. It is never easy to accept this role. Even so, he said he would work 100 per cent to do the best he can if he has a chance to play. His chance arrived and he did very well.

我对他感到高兴,因为当他到切尔西时,每个人都告诉他将是第三门将。这个角色是非常难接受的。即使这种情况下,他说如果有机会上场他也会尽百分之百的努力做好。机会来了,他也作的很好。

He was under huge pressure against Barcelona because maybe the whole world was watching him to see if he can play this kind of game, and he played very well.

在同巴萨的比赛中他承受了非常大的压力,因为几乎全世界的人们都在看他,看他能否打好这种比赛,而***得很棒。

After that, Portsmouth - three points, at Blackburn - clean sheet, and I think we can be very happy with him.

那以后,朴茨茅斯--3分,布莱克本--0失球,我想我们能够为他的表现高兴。
Have you got a message for the fans?
你收到过球迷的短信吗?

The message is that I say thank you to everybody who supported me the whole time I was in hospital and I say thank you for everyone who will support me on the way back.

我想要对关心我的球迷说:我非常感谢每一个在我住院期间支持我的人,感谢所有在我康复过程中支持我的人。

I will do my best to come back even stronger than before and I hope they will support the team as best they can because the team needs the support and I hope the team do the best they can for the supporters as well.
我会尽我最大的努力尽快康复,我会更加健康的回来。我希望他们能尽他们最大的努力支持球队,因为球队需要他们;我同样希望球队能尽最大努力来回报他的球迷。

And I hope that at the time I come back we will be first, sitting far in front of the others  and still in all four competitions.
我希望当我回来的时候我们是领头羊,远远的把他们甩在后面,在所有的四项赛事中都如此。

If you come back stronger, at the beginning of the season you were arguably in the form of your life.

如果你回来的时候更加强壮,你将以你的方式证明自己--正如在赛季初期你所证明的那样。

I don’t know if I was in the form of my life. I was not happy with the goal against Aston Villa and the goal against

Charlton (he laughs). I was a little disappointed that I conceded two goals.

我不知道我能否以自己的方式证明。我并不满意自己在同Aston Villa 和Charlton比赛中的表现(他笑了)。丢了2个球使我有点失望。

I was very happy with my performances because it was after my operation and you never know when you restart playing if you will play worse than before.

但我对自己的表现比较满意,因为那是在我手术之后。并且如果你表现不如以前的话,你将不会知道什么时候你能重新打上比赛。

But actually because I felt so much better than before because everything was solved, for me it was a pleasure to play. I really enjoyed every minute on the pitch and I think everyone could see it.
但是,事实上,因为所有问题都解决了,我感觉比以前更好,对我来说比赛是快乐的。我非常享受在球场上的每一分钟,我想每个人都会看到了。.

审判者

歪凹喂死蜜?你麻痹!

精华
帖子
威望
18 点
积分
17658 点
种子
699 点
注册时间
2004-7-21
最后登录
2024-9-21
发表于 2006-11-3 18:47  ·  上海 | 显示全部楼层
这种帖.....怎么不发在自己的家?
该用户已被禁言

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
7185 点
种子
5 点
注册时间
2005-7-10
最后登录
2020-1-2
发表于 2006-11-3 18:53  ·  吉林 | 显示全部楼层
待他日..... 在等谁日? - -

审判者

卡卡—欧洲之王

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
13540 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2005-1-30
最后登录
2010-9-15
发表于 2006-11-3 20:39  ·  江苏 | 显示全部楼层
伤的是脑,基本没机会

审判者

卡卡—欧洲之王

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
13540 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2005-1-30
最后登录
2010-9-15
发表于 2006-11-3 20:43  ·  江苏 | 显示全部楼层
下面是引用海棠于2006-11-03 18:47发表的:
这种帖.....怎么不发在自己的家?
同意,现在足球区如果不是还有几个家,不知道的还以为进了阿森纳和切尔西之区

退伍者

如果生命只是一种等待````

精华
帖子
威望
12 点
积分
27725 点
种子
5 点
注册时间
2004-6-3
最后登录
2020-10-8
发表于 2006-11-3 23:24  ·  四川 | 显示全部楼层
切尔西之家发了,外边又发```前几天渣A不是才说要效仿水区,一人每天最多只能发三个主题帖么- -

精华
帖子
威望
7 点
积分
35284 点
种子
166 点
注册时间
2005-4-2
最后登录
2024-9-21
发表于 2006-11-3 23:28  ·  上海 | 显示全部楼层
为了能100%回来~建议还是多躺几天~

不过~做过头部手术后反映可能会变慢

悟道者

蓝色!我们的本色!!

精华
帖子
威望
2 点
积分
31522 点
种子
15 点
注册时间
2005-7-6
最后登录
2024-5-9
 楼主| 发表于 2006-11-4 00:42  ·  北京 | 显示全部楼层
下面是引用忘了时间的钟于2006-11-03 23:24发表的:
切尔西之家发了,外边又发```前几天渣A不是才说要效仿水区,一人每天最多只能发三个主题帖么- -
要效仿水区 这就不用活了~~~  = =    本来人气现在刚有些好转~~~

这个贴是先发到这的~~ 看有很多人有意见我才把他又贴到家里的~~~ = =

退伍者

如果生命只是一种等待````

精华
帖子
威望
12 点
积分
27725 点
种子
5 点
注册时间
2004-6-3
最后登录
2020-10-8
发表于 2006-11-4 01:35  ·  四川 | 显示全部楼层
下面是引用终极幽灵于2006-11-04 00:42发表的:

要效仿水区 这就不用活了~~~  = =    本来人气现在刚有些好转~~~

这个贴是先发到这的~~ 看有很多人有意见我才把他又贴到家里的~~~ = =
整个版面都充斥着一个球队的帖子,那更不用活了

一人一天三个主题帖其实已经很多了

悟道者

蓝色!我们的本色!!

精华
帖子
威望
2 点
积分
31522 点
种子
15 点
注册时间
2005-7-6
最后登录
2024-5-9
 楼主| 发表于 2006-11-4 01:43  ·  北京 | 显示全部楼层
下面是引用忘了时间的钟于2006-11-04 01:35发表的:

整个版面都充斥着一个球队的帖子,那更不用活了

一人一天三个主题帖其实已经很多了
哪有你说的那么夸张~~~  = =  
而且关键是要有大家爱讨论的话题~~~  我不是还发了AC的贴~~~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|A9VG电玩部落 川公网安备 51019002005286号

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 01:56 , Processed in 0.204978 second(s), 15 queries , Redis On.