圣骑士
nothing comes close
- 精华
- 0
- 帖子
- 2629
- 威望
- 1 点
- 积分
- 3242 点
- 种子
- 12 点
- 注册时间
- 2006-6-20
- 最后登录
- 2022-5-10
|
发表于 2006-11-30 02:53 · 湖北
|
显示全部楼层
Mission 03
NARROW MARGIN
間隙の第一波
ミッション開始前(ムービー)
(Genette) This was the room...or the cell...I had been assigned to.
这就是分配给我的寝室……或禁闭室……
(caption) Crew Quarters 1205hrs. Sep 27, 2010
基地(成员)营房, 2010年, 九月27日, 12点05分。
(Genette) Captain Hamilton...unlike his superior, the Base Commander who locked me in here, he's been very reasonable with me. He even got my camera back. He told me that if his uncle wasn't a soldier, he would've liked to have a job like mine.
Hamilton上尉, 不象他的上司, 那个把我关在这里的基地指挥官, 他(hamilton)对我还是很通情达理的。他甚至把我的照相机还给我了。他对我说如果他的叔叔不是个士兵,他倒希望有个像我这样的工作。
(Hamilton) Well, we don't have any reason to hold you anymore.
好了,再像这样一直把你给拴住,我也说不过去了。(信息管制,但现在Yuke已经officially的宣战了,所以没必要在监管他了)
(Genette) What do you mean?
甚么意思?
(Hamilton) Yuktobania just declared war.
Yuke共和國刚刚对我们宣战了。
They've launched an offensive simultaneously, too. Our naval port at St. Hewlett is getting bombed right now.
并且他们在宣战的同时发动了攻击。现在,我们的军用港口St.Hewlett正在遭到轰炸。
(窓から外を覗くジュネット 緊急発進する戦闘機)
(Genette) There were only three of them now.
(从窗户望向出动的三人)现在他们只有三个人了。(指缺少Bartlett上尉的Wardog中队)。
MISSION START
AWACS Due to pressing circumstances, I'll be issuing an emergency in-flight briefing.
Thunderhead 稍微强调一下状况,由于事发紧急,到时候我会在飞行中的时候给大家交代简报。
ブリーフィング
Our naval base at St. Hewlett reports that Yuktobanian aircraft have launched a surprise attack on the port.
The situation there is critical with widespread panic. Ships from the Third Osean Naval Fleet docked at the port are currently under attack and taking heavy losses. Hurry to Port St. Hewlett and provide air cover for our naval vessels attempting to escape the bay. Among these ships is the aircraft carrier Kestrel.
It is the flagship of the Third Naval Fleet and a critical combat asset. You must protect the Kestrel at all costs.
我们在St.Hewlett那边的海军基地报告了Yuke的轰炸机对港口发动突袭。
现在那边,全港处于在极度混乱的状态。从Osean第三海军港口码头来的舰队,也正遭到袭击,并且正在承受巨大的损失。火速赶往St.Hewlett港口,并为我们的海军舰艇提供空军支援,尽力让它们逃离海湾。Kestrel号航母就在它们之中。
Kestrel号是第三海军的旗舰,而且是极其重要和宝贵的空战力量资源。不惜一切代价守护Kestrel号。
交戦前(ムービー)
(AWACS Thunderhead) Thunderhead to Wardog. Edge, you lead the formation.
这里是Thunderhead,通报Wardog。Edge,你来做领队。
(Nagase) Negative. You take the lead, Blaze. I'll fly on your wing.
不行。Blaze,你来领队。我做你的侧翼。
(AWACS Thunderhead) Second Lieutenant Nagase, follow your orders.
Nagase少尉,听从命令。
(Nagase) No, Blaze is leading. I'll protect his 6 o'clock. And I'm not gonna lose another flight lead.
不要,Blaze来领队。我掩护他的后面。我不想再失去领队了。
(スノー機、後方より飛来)
(Snow) Quit screwing around. This is war! The enemy's all over and they're gonna eat you alive!
别推来退去的了。这是战争!四周都是想取你性命的敌人!
(Chopper) Aaah... I'd better stick to the trail position, thanks.
啊, 我还是继续飞后方位置, 就这样吧。
(Snow) This is Captain Snow, callsign Swordsman. Engaging next enemy formation. Give me a position.
这里是Snow上校,代号Swordsman。迎击下一拨敌机编队。给我个戰略位置。
(Excalibur) This is the AA cruiser Excalibur. The ship blocking us up ahead, you've got to move away! We can't use our SPY radar!
这里是防空巡洋舰。船挡住我们的去路了,请挪开!我们不能使用探测雷达了!
前半戦(港内での戦闘)開始
AWACS Thunderhead Cleared to engage.
交战允许。
AWACS Thunderhead Blaze, engaging.
Blaze,可以进入交战了。
Nagase Edge, engaging.
Edge,交战。
Chopper Chopper, engaging.
Choper,交战。
Nagase I'll cover your six. All right, Blaze?
Ask 我掩护你后面。好吗?Blaze ?
Nagase Blaze, you take the lead. I'll go trail and follow.
Yes Blaze,你做领队。我在你后面跟着你。
Nagase I just don't want to lose another flight lead. Please, let me do it.
No 我只是不想再失去一个领队。求你了,让我来掩护你。
Nagase I swore to myself that I'd fullfill my duties as a wingman.
Mute 我曾对自己发誓要尽全力做一个僚机。
Osean Fleet The ***er next to us just exploede! Wherer's the fireboat? It's spreading to our ship! Help us!
我们后面的油轮刚爆炸了!!救火船在哪儿?火势就快蔓延到我们的船了!快来帮忙!!
Osean Fleet Nobdy saw them coming?
没人看到它们正在过来?
Yuke Squadron Their ships are just siting at anchor. This is like target practice.
他们的船全都停泊在港内, 这简直就是打靶训练。
Yuke Squadron Enemy reinforcements detected. Heads up and get ready.
发现敌军增援部队。提高警惕,准备进攻。
Chopper Captain, do you know how to give your commands?
Ask 队长,知道怎么下达指令吗?
Chopper Cool. I'm ready for 'em anytime, so just say the word.
Yes COOl。我随时奉命,所以尽管下达就是了。
Chopper How about starting over from the tutorial, then?
No 从指南开始给你介绍,怎麽樣?
Chopper If your're looking for your flight manual, it's under your seat!
Mute 如果你要看飞行手册,它就在你座位下面!
Osean Fleet The fireboat got caught in the explosion.Two...no,three ships are burning now.
消防船被卷进爆炸了。两艘……不,现在三艘都着火了。
Osean Fleet ...This is not a drill....
……这不是在演习……
Yuke Squadron Your target is the enemy aircraft carrier and the large surface combatants surrounding it.
你的目标是敌军航母, 以及随行的大型水面舰只。
Yuke Squadron Don't let them escape the port. Sink them all.
别让它们逃出港口,击沉全部船只。
Osean Fleet Protect the Kestrel at all costs!
不惜一切代价保护Kestrel号!
Osean Fleet It's time for our Aegis ship to live up to its name.
宙斯盾舰赋予其名字的使命时候到了。(Aegis:[希腊神话]羊皮盾:宙斯的帝盾或胸铠,后来成为雅典娜的象征,盾中心装有美杜莎的头像)
Osean Fleet Thanks, everyone. We request your cover until we break out of the port!
谢谢了,朋友们。请掩护我们直到脱离港口!
Nagase The entire gulf is in flames.
整个海湾都着火了似的。
Chopper Man, what happened here? This is worse than even I imagined.
天哪,怎么成这样了?比我想象的还糟糕。
Port Captain This is the PortCaptain. All vessels, leave port immediately! Ships nearest to the exit first!
我是港口的指挥。所有船只,立刻离开港口!靠近出口的优先!
Osean Fleet I don't care if we take hull damage. We're clearing out of here any way we can.
我不在乎船体损伤, 我们无论如何也得离开这里。
Osean Fleet Escape the port and take evasive action. No mistakes!
逃离港口, 随时准备回避机动, 不得出错!
Kestrel This is the aircraft carrier Kestrel. Approaching port exit.
这里是Kestrel号航母。正在接近港口出口。
Port Captain Roger, Kestrel. The Kestrel takes top priority! That barge over there, move it! I know you want outta here, but open up a path!That carrier's valuable!
收到,Kestrel号。Kestrel号采取优先出路!那边的运输船,开走!我知道你们都想从这里出去,但要先打开一条通道才行!那艘航母更有价值!
Nagase Blaze, this is Edge. Have you located the carrier Kestrel?
Ask Balze, 这里是Edge, 你确认到Kestrel(的位置)了吗?
Nagase I've picked it up as will. Looks like it's still all right.
Yes 我也确认到了, 看起来它还好。
Nagase If you pick up the Kestrel in front of you , a large target container will appear on your HUD.
No or Mute 如果你在正前方探测到Kestrel, 一个大型的目标框在显示在你的HUD上。
Kestrel Missile impact 600 feet off port below.
导弹在左弦600英尺处爆炸。
Osean Fleet The Kestrel is in open waters! Bon voyage, guys!
Kestrel已经在开阔水域!一路平安,朋友们!
Port Captain All friendly aircraft, protect the Kestrek for us!
所有友军,请为我们保护Kestrel号航母!
Snow This is Swordsman. On my way. That's our ship!
我是Swordsman。我马上来了。那是我们的船!
AWACS Thunderhead Negative! This is AWACS Thunderhead. Swordsman, remain in the Eastern Sector. Protect our territory and continue battle.
不要过去!这里是Thunderhead指挥中心。Swordsman,留在东部。保护领空,继续战斗。
Snow But that's my carrier!
但那是我的航母啊!
AWACS Thunderhead Wardog, provide cover for the Kestrel.
Wardog中队,前去给Kestrel掩护。
Snow Damit , you pigheaded ... All right, i'm counting on you , Wardog. Don't lose our ship!
见鬼,你个呆子……好吧,Wardog,拜托你们了。别让我们的船弄丢了。
Kestrel Range to bay exit, 3 miles.
距离海湾出口,3英里。
AWACS Thunderhead Wardog this is Thunderhead. We need you to take care of the Kestrel.
Ask Wardog,这里是Thunderhead指挥部。我们需要你们来照顾好Kestrel号。
AWACS Thunderhead Good.We're counting on you , Wardog. Don't take your eyes off the Kestrel.
Yes 好样的。靠你们了,Wardog中队。千万不要打马虎眼。
AWACS Thunderhead We can't allow that. Escorting the Kestrel takes priority.
No 不允许那种事情发生。优先护送Kestrel号。
AWACS Thunderhead We cannot lose the Kestrel. We're countin' on you.
Mute 我们不能失去Kestrel号。全靠你们了。
Nagase The ships are finally starting to move. Get out of the gulf, fast!
这船终于开始动了。离开海湾,快!
Yuke Squadron A flight, engage the enemy ships. B flight, attack and destroy the gulf port facilities.
A编队,攻击敌人的船。B编队,摧毁海湾港口设施。
Yuke Squadron C flight, fly top cover. Establish air superiority. You got that?
C机,高空掩护。确保制空权。聽明白没?
Yuke Squadron Roger, Commencing attack.
明白,开始进攻。
Osean Fleet Enemy attack! Return fire!!
敌人进攻,反击!
Osean Fleet Calm down! Just calm down!
冷静!冷静!
Osean Fleet Enemy anti-ship missiles launched! Begin Phalanx fire!
敌人反舰船导弹发射了!密集火力,弹幕掩护!
Osean Fleet No! Stop! You're firing on the docks!
停!停!你们打到码头了!
Osean Fleet Enemy planes at 3 o'clock!
敌机在3点 !
Osean Fleet 3 o'clock from who? You're not helping us here!
在谁的3点方向? 你根本就是在制造混乱!
上記台詞発生からMedical Staffの台詞発生まで、散開していない場合
Chopper Booby...I mean Blaze. We could split up and handle this. You want to?
Ask Booby……我说……Blaze。我们可以分头行动,你觉得呢?
Chopper Okay, roger that. Dispersing.
Yes 好,收到。分散。
Chopper I see. Yeah, maybe it's better not to disperse right now.
No 我明白了。呀,也许现在不是分散的时候。
Chopper Chopper to Edge. Booby's not responding. What's going on?
Mute Edge,我是Chopper。Booby没回话。到底怎么了?
Nagase I don't know. Anyway, right now I need your backup.
Mute 我不知道。反正,现在我需要你的支援。
Medical Staffの台詞発生まで(適時、又はランダムで発生)
Osean Fleet Current rules of engagement prohibit firing towards urban areas.
当前的交战条例规定禁止向城区开火。
Osean Fleet Rules of engagement? We're gonna get annihilated here!
交战条例?我们在这里就要被歼灭了!
Osean Fleet The medical center's already full! We got more wounded coming in?!
医务中心已经人满为患!还有更多的伤员被送来?
Osean Fleet Most of our crew's on shore leave. We are undermanned. Unable to return fire.
我们大多数成员还在放假。现在正缺人手。不可能进行还击啊。
Osean Fleet Setting course to assist the supply ship.
想个办法去援助补给舰。
Osean Fleet 延焼している。手が付けられない!
Osean Fleet 海軍工廠が炎上している。
Osean Fleet We're taking friendly fire! Turn on the IFF system!
我们正在向友军开火!打开IFF(敌我识别)系统!
Osean Fleet The ammo stored in the lower docks is starting to cook off!
I can smell the gunpowder all the way up here in the ***pit.
储存在港口的弹药都被引爆了,
一路上我都可以从驾驶舱里闻到火药味。
ケストレル、特定ポイントに到達
Medical Staff This is Medical Center 3. We're ready to admit patients.
这里是3号医务中心。我们已经准备开始接纳病人。
Medical Staff We may have even more wounded coming in soon. Are you sure you're okay?
等会儿可能有更多伤员。你确信你们应付的了吗?
Medical Staff We'll be fine. Please, don't give up hope!
没问题。请放心,对我有点信心!
Medical Staff Hey rookie, you sure you'll be okay by yourself?
嘿,新来的,确信自己没问题?
Medical Staff I'm okay. I can do this!
没问题。我可以做到!
Kestrel 1 mile to bay exit.
到海湾出口还有1英里。
Medical Staffの台詞発生後(適時、又はランダムで発生)
Medical Staff You got any free beds over there?
你那里还有空的床位吗?
Medical Staff Sorry, we're already full. Try somewhere else.
对不起,没有了。看一下别的地方。
Medical Staff There's fighting going on over there, too?
他们和我们一样也在那边战斗着吗?
Medical Staff Call in help from the off-duty personnel immediately!
赶快把没有当班的人员都叫过来帮忙!
Medical Staff The lines are all jammed! I can't get anyone on the phone!
全部都占线了!一个都打不通!
Medical Staff Gather up as many volunteers as you can from the surrounding area!
到周围找志愿者来,尽可能的找!
Osean Fleet Shoot down as many planes as you can!
能射多少,都给我射下来!
Chopper Alright, who wants to get shot down first?
好样的,谁想第一个被我打下来?^_^
Chopper Just hold on a little longer, guys!
再稳住一点,伙计!
Osean Fleet Stand firm! We've got to make it out of here!
坚持, 我们必须得离开这里!
Yuke Squadron Eliminate the escort fighters. The carrier can wait.
护卫机除开。航母才是我们要对付的。
Chopper So, we're just appetizers before the carrier, huh? I never did like these full-course dinners.
那么, 我们只是开胃菜? 我从来就不喜欢正式的宴席。(比喻)
Osean Squadron Sorry for delaying, people. This is Mace 8, engaging.
抱歉,耽误了,朋友们。这里是Mace 8,正是进入交战。
Osean Fleet All right, go and get 'em! We're counting on you!
好的,去吧他们干掉!靠你们了!
Osean Fleet All we gotta do is get past that bridge...
所有我们必须做的就是穿过那座桥……
Osean Fleet Engine room, give us more speed!
引擎室,给我更多速度!
Osean Fleet You hear that? There's someone inside here!
你听到那个了么?有人在这里面!
Osean Fleet We're getting the fire under control. All free hands, assist the gunners and rescue teams ASAP!
我们已经把火势控制住了, 所有没有即时任务的人员, 立刻前往支援炮手和医疗队 !
Osean Fleet All guns, fire artillery barrage! Don't let the enemy get close!
所有机枪、火炮,弹幕射击!!别让敌人靠近了!
Osean Squadron Once our fleet gets out of port and into open waters, we go in full waters.
一旦我们的舰队逃出港口到达广阔水域,我们就全速前进。
Osean Squadron Don't crash into our allied ship!
不要坠毁在我军的船只上!
Osean Squadron Don't get strung out chasing enemy. Maintain top cover over our ships.
不要紧紧咬住一个敌人不放。维持舰队上方的高空掩护。
Osean Squadron ケストレルの現在位置はどこだ?
Yuke Squadron This was supposed to be a sneak attack. We're taking too many casualties.
这本该是一次偷袭的。现在我们太多人员伤亡了。
Yuke Squadron Damn, this guy's good.
I'll evade it somehow!
该死,那家伙挺厉害。
我要想办法躲过他。
前半戦(港内での戦闘)全般(適時、又はランダムで発生)
Kestrel Missile impact directly off the bow. Do we have enough chaff left?
舰船前方中弹。我们的CHaff(雷达干扰弹)还够用吗?
Nagase The enemy's already got the Kestrel within firing range.
Kestrel号已经在敌人的射程内。
Nagase Come on, Kestrel!
加油,Kestrel!
Nagase We've got to get the Kestrel out of their weapons engagement zone. Move the Kestrel out of enemy range.
我们去把Kestrel号拖到敌人交战区域外。我们得让Ketrel在他们武器射程之外。
Nagase At this rate, we'll lose the fleet and all the planes providing top cover.
再这样下去, 我们会失去舰队, 和所有的护航战机。
Chopper How many ships have we lost?
我们丧失了多少舰船?
Chopper Dammit, they're swarmin' all over the place. I gotta stay sharp.
该死,他们密密麻麻的布满了这里。我必须集中注意力。
Chopper Dammit, our planes are dropping like flies.
该死,我们的飞机像苍蝇一样被打下了。
最後から2番目の敵増援出現時
Osean Squadron AWACS, bogey dope! Give me a target!
AWACS,敌增援出现!请指示攻击目标!
AWACS Thunderhead Bogeys inbound from vector 280...It's no use! There's too many of them!
敌人从雷达方位280到……没用!太多敌人了!
Osean Squadron Get a hold of yourself! Your radar control is critical!
不要慌张, 你的雷达指挥对我们来说太重要了!
上記台詞発生直後、または一定時間経過
Osean Fleet I'm abandoning ship. We're sitting ducks over here.
我弃船了。我们再呆下去就要没命了。
Osean Fleet Come back here! You coward!
快回来!你个胆小怕死的!
Osean Fleet Is he trying to kill us? What kinda Captain is that?!
他想害死我们吗? 他算哪门子的舰长啊?! ^^
最後の敵増援出現時、または上記台詞発生からさらに一定時間経過
Osean Fleet Hurry up and drop the lifeboats!
快!放下救生船!
Osean Fleet What're you doing?! Hurry up and get out of here!
你还在这里干什么?!快从这里逃出去啊!
Osean Fleet This is it. It's over!
完了,都完了!
Osean Fleet Man, this is the worst day of my life...
天哪,这是我一生中最糟糕的一天……
上記台詞発生後(適時、又はランダムで発生)
Osean Fleet Forget the orders! I'm getting' outta here!
放弃命令!我要从这里逃出去了!
Osean Fleet Never mind the ship, save yourselves!
别管船了,救你自己要紧!
ケストレル、特定ポイントに到達
Kestrel Kestrel about to pass through bay exit.
Kestrel准备通过海湾出口。
Kestrel Kestrel is about to escape the bay.
Kestrel正在脱出。
Nagase They should be fine now that we've escorted them this far.
Ask 我们护送了这么久, 他们应该没有问题了。
Nagase That's one lucky ship to make it through that attack.
Yes 能在这样的攻击中挺过来, 这船够幸运的了。
Nagase The enemy forces would've been weakened considerably. Don't you think you're worrying too much, Blaze?
Mute 敌人的力量应该已经被大大削弱了。你不觉得你有点过于担心了吗,Blaze?
Kestrel This is the aircraft carrier Kestrtel. We've just cleared the bay. Heading out into the open sea.
这里是Kestrel号航空母舰。我们已经成功脱离了海湾。现在向外海行进。
ケストレル、特定ポイントに到達時に敵奇襲部隊全滅、又はケストレルの港外脱出成功時
Nagase Those...those are people floating in the waves.
那些是……那些在水面上漂着的都是……人。
チョッパーの独白(暗転)
(Chopper) I shouldn't have looked.
When that enemy plane crashed and covered the water in flames, there were people floating right there. I could see their faces... so many of them.
Somebody stop this. I can't take it anymore.
我不应该看的。
当敌机坠毁并将海面笼罩一层火焰……还有求生的人漂浮在那儿。我可以看到他们的脸……许许多多的脸。
谁来帮我停下来。我已经禁不住了。
後半戦(港外での戦闘)開始
Chopper Booby, did you see that?
Ask Booby,你看到那个没有?
Chopper So, you saw it, too...That sea...
Yes 那么,你也看到了……那片海……
Chopper I see...never mind, then.
No 我想……还是算了。
Chopper Come on, say something, Booby.
Mute 来吧,说点什么,Booby。
Osean Fleet We're out of the gulf, but stay alert.
我们现在离开了海湾,但仍然在警戒之中。
Chopper The carrier's entering the ocean. C'mon, whoever's out there, help us out! Get that bucket of bolts out of there.
航母进入大洋了。快来,管他谁在那儿,快来帮手!把那老爷车好不容易弄出来。
Andersen This is the Captrain of the aircraft carrier Kestrel. My congratulations to all ships that managed to escape.
我是Kestrel号航空母舰的舰长。向那成功逃出的舰船,给予我诚挚的祝贺。
Andersen As Captain, I will now form a provisional battle fleet. The enemy's built a blockade with their fleet in front of us.
作为一名舰长,我现在宣布成立一支临时作战舰队。敌军舰队在我们的正前方用他们的船只布下了封锁线 。
Andersen We have to break through this and escape to safer waters. Good luck, everyone. All friendly aircraft, your support is requested.
我们必须突破这里并到达一个更加安全的水域。各位,祝大家好运了。所有友军战机,还请继续给与我们支援。
AWACS Thunderhead Blaze, this is Thunderhead. Are you clear on the mission objective?
Ask Blaze,这里是指挥机。听到任务没有?
AWACS Thunderhead Roger, Begin the mission at once.
Yes 收到,立即行动。
AWACS Thunderhead Ensure the retreat of the carrier Kestrel out into open waters.
No 确保Kestrel号的撤退直到驶入开阔水域。
AWACS Thunderhead Ensure the retreat of the carrier Kestrel out into open waters. Understood?
Mute 确保Kestrel号的撤退直到驶入开阔水域。明白没有?
Kestrel Range to blockade line confirmed at 4 miles.
距离封锁线还有4英里(我觉得这里因该用海里,制作组这里可能没用心吧)。
Yuke Fleet Their formation's centered around that carrier. Begin operations.
他们的编队以航母为中心保卫在周围。开始行动。
Yuke Fleet This is the perfect chance to improve our battle record. Let's go.
这是一次提高我们战斗记录的绝佳机会。我们走!
Kestrel Stay on the lookout for inbound long-range anti-ship missiles.
小心盯紧远程的反舰导弹!
Osean Squadron There's gotta be an enemy aircraft targeting the carrier from beyond the horizon.
一定有敌机在视线以外的地方锁定航母 .
封鎖線突入開始前(適時、又はランダムで発生)
Osean Fleet We're gonna break through the middle of that fleet?
我们要从那一群舰队中间突破?
Osean Fleet Guess we'll have to accept the loss of a few ships.
我猜我们可能得接受几条船的损失。
Osean Fleet I'm not gonna let 'em sink us here!
我不会让他们在这里把我们击沉的!
Osean Fleet Maintain fleet formation. We're gonna break right through.
维持编队航行。我们要从正面突破。
Osean Fleet Bring all the wounded inside! We don't have time to treat them!
把受伤的都带到里面去!我们没时间照顾他们了!
Osean Squadron Watch the Phalanx fire from your right!
注意你右方的密集防空火力!
Osean Squadron Moving to fly cover for Captain Snow. Alpha 2, follow me!
掩护Snow上尉。Alpha2,跟我来!
Osean Squadron You've gotta fly faster! We're gonna get slaughtered!
你再飞快一点!要不就被敌***杀了!
Osean Squadron Gotcha! Anti-ship missiles ready!
跟上了!对舰导弹已经就位!
Osean Squadron Alpha 3, enemy vessels bearing 170! Give 'em your best shot!
Alpha 3 , 敌人舰船向雷达方位170方向过去!用你全力干掉他们!
Osean Squadron Phalanx at 12 o'clock low! Climb and jink!
密集防空火力在正下方12点方向, 立即爬升回避!
味方艦隊、封鎖線突入開始
Yuke Squadron I gotta admit, the enemy's got some great pilots.
我得承认,敌人当中有佼佼者。
Osean Fleet Our fighters are providing great top cover. We can do this!
我们的战机正在提供漂亮的高空掩护。我们能做到!
Kestrel We're about to hit the blockade. All hands, give me everything you've got!
我们准备***线了。所有人员, 把你们有的本事都拿出来吧!
Andersen This is the Kestrel. Maintaining current speed and heading. We're breaking through the center.
这里是Kestrel号。保持现在的航行速度和航向。我们要从正中间突破。
Snow Moving in to support the carrier.
转去支援航母。
Yuke Fleet Osean fleet approaching.
Osean的舰队靠近。
Yuke Fleet The enemy fleet is coming head-on. What are they thinking?
敌人舰队已经迎面过来了。他们在想甚么?
Osean Squadron Keep your head in the fight! If you managed to keep the fleet safe, you might just score yourself a medal!
打起斗志来!如果能够保护舰队的安全, 你们都有机会获得一枚勋章!(鼓励士气呢)
Kestrel The enemy ship's coming in fast! Engage, engage!
敌人舰队快速接近中!交火!交火!
Kestrel Enemy ship approaching the carrier's port side! Engage.
敌舰逼近航母左舷!交火了!
Kestrel Enemy ship approaching the carrier's starboard side! Engage.
又有敌舰逼近航母右舷!交火!
Andersen Captain Snow, we entrust the sky above us to you.
Snow上尉,上空就委托给你们了。
Snow Roger, Captain Andersen!
收到,Andersen长官!
封鎖線突入開始後(適時、又はランダムで発生)
Osean Fleet Whoa! Where'd that shaking come from?!
哇噢!是哪儿来的震动?
Osean Fleet Behind us! The top deck's been blown off!
后面!甲板发生爆炸!!
Yuke Squadron We're getting some tough resistance. We can't approach the carrier.
我们遇到一点顽抗。无法接近航母。
Osean Fleet We're still intact. That one missed us.
我们还没有受到打击。那个擦过去了。
Yuke Squadron Warning! We've got one tough bandit here!
警报!我遇到一个难缠的敌机!
Yuke Squadron Be careful! This guy's the real deal!
小心!那家伙来头不小!
Osean Fleet Keep firing! We're almost through!
保持火力!我们就要通过了!
Yuke Fleet Don't let them take the upper hand! Fire back!
别给他们一点优势!反击!
Osean Fleet Come on, is that all you've got?! Just try and sink us, bastards!
来吧,你们就那点能耐?试试看,看能不能沉了我们,***!
Osean Fleet Enemy ships on radar. Ready anti-ship missiles one and two!
雷达捕捉到敌舰, 准备反舰导弹1号, 2号!
Osean Fleet You idiots! Do you wanna die?! Get out of there, now!
愚蠢的家伙们!想死吗?!闪开,现在!
Osean Fleet We're forming a barrier between the enemy ships and the Kestrel!
我们来在敌舰和航母之间排成一道障碍!
Osean Fleet Radar lock! Let's send this one right up their fantail!
雷达锁定!让我们把这颗送到它们的屁股上去!
Osean Fleet We're out of ammo! More ammo! Haul 'em over from storage, on the double!
我们没弹药了!还有没有弹药!?把它们从仓库拖出来,要快!
Osean Fleet Our surface-to-air weapon system's finally operational. Here we go!
我们的对空武器系统终于起作用了。上了!!
Osean Fleet Radar system back online. Surface-to-air missiles ready to launch!
雷达恢复运作。对空导弹准备发射!
Osean Squadron All right, that's it! Hold your ground!
好样的,就是这样!监守自己的职责!
Osean Squadron I'm flying too low and burning too much fuel. Has the Kestrel made it through yet?
我飞的太低,烧了太多的油了。Kestrel还没有冲出去?
Kestrel Missile impact! That one was close!
导弹冲击!太险了!
Yuke Fleet Torpedo wake 40 degrees to starboard! Evade, evade!
鱼雷从右弦40度接近中, 回避, 回避!
Yuke Fleet Plot your attack outside of enemy firing range.
不要在敌人的射程内攻击。
Yuke Fleet Commencing attack. Requesting support.
开始攻击。请求支援.
Yuke Fleet Direct hit to ship's bow!
直接命中船首!
Yuke Fleet What's the status on the other ships?
其他舰船情况如何?
Yuke Fleet The blast is spraying water everywhere! I can't see anything!
冲击波将船上溅得到处是水雾!我甚么也看不清了!
Yuke Fleet Enemy planes turning around! They're coming back!
敌机还在周围盘旋!它们回来了!
後半戦(港外での戦闘)全般(適時、又はランダムで発生)
Osean Fleet Missiles incoming from aft starboard! Two of them!
导弹从船尾往右舷来了!两颗!
Osean Squadron What's the matter with you?! Hurry up and start shooting before they do!
你是怎么了!?在他们发射之前快点开始射击阿!
Nagase Hit the enemy ships blocking the path of our allied fleet first.
先攻击阻挡我们联合舰队去路的敌舰。
Nagase Secure a route for the Kestrel first!
先为Kestrel打开一条通道!
Nagase Kestrel, turn to starboard immediately! Your present heading will drive you right into their attack.
Kestrel号,立即右舷!你现在的航向会驶入他们的攻击之中。
Nagase Delta 3, your current course will take you within range of enemy fire!
Delta 3,你目前的追击会把你带入敌人的射程!
Nagase しつこい!
Snow Protect our carrier!
保护我们的航母!
Snow The bridge is engulfed in flames!
桥被吞没在火焰中了!
Snow hold on! I'll get 'em off you.
稳住了!我会帮你把他们打下来。
Snow Take this, bastard! Special delivery!
接着吧,***们!特殊快递! ^_^
Snow Man, these guys are stubborn.
伙计,这些家伙不好对付。
Snow Where did Delta 1 go? Delta 1, check in. Respond!
Delta 1 去哪里了?Delta 1 , 请回答。回话!
Snow VF-10, they're gonna lock on you! Get out of there!
VF-10,他们要锁定你了!逃出来!
Snow What're you gonna do now? Slice to the right? Or climb to the left?
你现在要做甚么呢?斜到右边去?还是爬到左边?
Snow You don't have the skills to stay with me over this ocean.
在这个大洋上,你还没有和我并驾齐驱的技术。
ミッション全般(前後半の両方)(適時、又はランダムで発生)
Kestrel The shock waves are getting worse. They're hitting closer now.
冲击波变得更加厉害了。他们的炮弹越打越近了现在。
Snow Get them out in one piece, Wardog, I'm counting on you.
要把Kestrel号完整的带出来,Wardog,我们靠你们的了。
Snow The smoke's blocking my view ahead, I'm cutting in.
战场上的烟遮挡了我前方的视线,我在穿过硝烟。
封鎖線突破直前、又は封鎖線を展開する敵艦船(FRIGATE×3、DESTROYER×1)を全滅時。
既にその他の敵ターゲットも全て掃討していた場合は、その時点でMISSION ACCOMPLISHEDとなる。
その場合はKestrelの台詞が優先される。
Osean Fleet This is what we've trained for! We can do this!
我们的训练,就是为了这一天!我们能做到!
Osean Fleet As long as we're still afloat, we have a fighting chance!
只要我们还浮在水面上, 就是还有反击的机会!
Kestrel Almost there! We're almost through the blockade!
快到了!我们就要***了!
Nagase The fleet's almost through. Please, you've got to hold out!
舰队就要突破过去了。请一定要坚持到最后!
Osean Fleet Come on, dammit, hold together!
加油啊,混帐,团结起来!
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Chopper It broke through! That's one tough boat, man! Yeah!
突破了!这艘船真是够 结实,夥計們!噢耶!
Chopper So, Booby, does it feel good to be the flight lead?
Ask 那么,Booby,做领队感觉不错吧?
Chopper I see. Good. I'm glad to hear it.
Yes 我想……不错。很高兴听到你这样说。
Chopper Relax. You get us watching your back.
No 放松。你有我们看住你身后呢!
Chopper You'll get used to it soon enough. Don't worry about it too much.
Mute 你很快会适应的。不要太担心了。
※ 1.味方艦隊封鎖線突破
2.封鎖線を展開する敵艦船を全滅後、その他の敵ターゲットを全滅
3.封鎖船を展開する敵艦船を全滅後、一定時間経過
…のいずれかの場合はここでMISSION ACCOMPLISHEDのテロップとなり、
上記チョッパーの台詞が高確率で発生する。
Andersen This is the captain of the aircraft carrier Kestrel. Our fleet has successfully escaped to safe waters.
我是Kestrel号航空母舰的舰长。我们的舰队已经成功逃离到安全水域。
Andersen My thanks to our brave warriors of the sea...and the air.
感谢我所有英勇的海上战士们……以及空中的战士们。
※ ミッション完了直前?完了時の台詞一連については、発生順が前後したり発生しない場合があったりと、発生条件があいまいなものが多い。敵が全滅していない場合は上記の発生順になる。
MISSION FAILED(ケストレル撃沈)
Kestrel Direct missile hit! Navigation impossible! We're dead in the water!
导弹直接命中!无法航行!我们要死在海浬了!
終了後(ムービー)
(Chopper) One, two, three...One, two, three planes.
Count 'em up, man, we're all back safe. I can't wait to tell the Captain once they pluck him outta the ocean!
1,2,3……1,2,3架飞机。
都在呢,伙计们,我们全都安全返航了。我已经来不及要告诉队长,一旦他们把他从大洋里捞起来!
(Genette) But the Captain, Captain Bartlett, never returned to Sand Island.
但是队长……队长Bratlett,从没见他回到沙鳥。
デブリーフィング
The aircraft carrier Kestrel has survived the enemy attack and has broken through into open waters. Although the Third Osean Naval Fleet sustained considerable damage, it's still combat capable.
Kestrel号航母,在敌人的攻击中成功生还,并***线到达广阔水域。尽管Osean的第三海军舰队蒙受了巨大的损失,但它们仍然能够继续战斗。
-The Unsung War-
感谢skyraven的耐心帮忙忙。 |
|