注册时间
2005-8-21
最后登录
2024-4-25
 楼主| 发表于 2007-2-24 01:29  ·  云南 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[quote]调用的内容不存在!请核实是否已经生成静态页面文件![/quote]
~~出自IGN,由***man翻译,转载请注明~~
原文:
February 21, 2007 - Tom Clancy must be spinning in his grave. Wait, I take that back, Tom Clancy is still quite alive and well - and very well, I'd presume, considering the bounty of money he surely rakes in, as he lends his name to many PC and console games. Fortunately for Tom, he gets his paycheck regardless of how well a game is designed. Unfortunately for the rest of us, some gamers may be suckered into buying a title whose predecessors have offered revolutionary and outstanding gameplay, whilst the latest incarnation offers nothing of the sort.

Reprising the role of Sam Fisher, the player is challenged to complete a series of missions which will test Sam's loyalty to both the United States, as well as terrorist groups. Throughout the game, players are presented with opportunities to prove their worthiness to the diametrically opposed ideologies; subsequently, the decision may need to be made to murder an innocent person to prove that Sam doesn't just talk the talk. The storyline is furthered through an excellent score and decent voice acting, but there are simply too many flaws in the game to warrant this title occupying major Wii time, let alone significant replayability.

There are two incarnations of Double Agent: one for the Xbox 360 and PS2, and this one for the Wii. While both feature similar storylines, the two versions differ significantly in two categories: graphics and controls. The graphics in Double Agent are barely better than what would appear on PS2 and GameCube, and still look inferior to anything the original Xbox could produce. While many people are still debating whether or not the Wii's control scheme is nothing more than a gimmick, Double Agent, unfortunately, reinforces this current perception. The Wii is capable of a whole new level of immersion in gaming, and Double Agent's controls are nothing more than an afterthought - poorly implemented, and tacked on.

If you've played Splinter Cell games before, particularly Chaos Theory, you'll notice a lot of the same - in fact, most of the same. Sneaking through the shadows, creeping up on unsuspecting terrorists, hanging off ledges, and using various tools and devices, there is little that differentiates this title from its predecessors. It is always fun, however, to sneak up on a baddie, put him in a vice-like grip, and either snap his neck or wrestle him unconscious. I played a similar game with my little brother when I was younger, but after they learned her name at the emergency room, my mom didn't think it was funny anymore.

The most important aspect of any action/stealth game is the ability for the player to quickly adapt to constantly changing environments and situations, and responding to them fast enough without catching a bullet or two in the chest. One would assume that the ability to point and click using the Wii remote would be a great step forward in gaming, making killing baddies easier than skipping rope (which I was never really able to do as a child, adolescent, or even in my adulthood). However, the reticule is adjusted through a smaller reticule that must be moved to the centre before a perfect shot can be achieved. I know this sounds confusing - because it is. It unnecessarily complicates aiming and shooting when the game hardly needs any more complications.

Movement is just as clunky as aiming, which is a major misstep for a stealth game. Moving Fisher isn't very smooth, and the implementation of the Nunchuk makes his movements awkward and diffi***. For example, you gesture upwards with the Nunchuk to make Fisher jump, or motion sideways to make him lean up against a wall for sneaking. The former is simple enough, but seems counter-productive - moving your wrist up from a neutral position hardly mimicks jumping, and is a relatively unnatural gesture. The latter is sloppy because the sensor is finicky in accepting the correct input for the motion, meaning while you're sneaking up along a wall, and an enemy gets the jump on you, you may be desperately and wildly flinging the Nunchuk in a mad effort to get off the wall (my girlfriend walked in while I was playing and thought I was having a seizure, or maybe miming brushing my teeth - either prospect quite scary). The button layout is also a little questionable, perhaps suggesting Ubisoft believes its players have 7-8 fingers per hand.

Stumbling through the game's environments and layouts, as daunting a task as it may be, is hardly a high-quality Chinese buffet for your eyes, either. The textures are blurry and the game even suffers from slow-down in some places. The visuals are more reminiscient of a PS2 title, and it is quite evident that the game was ported from the PS2 (and "previous-gen") incarnation of the game. While the Wii is no graphical monster, it certainly is capable of quite a bit more; perhaps an unfair comparison, but The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess offers visuals five times as impressive as Double Agent, and it was a Gamecube port. The point is that developers are getting lazy, as they take no risk with the formula or graphical abilities, throw in some "new" controls, and claim to have something great on their hands.

Detracting even more from the depth of the game is the total lack of online play - a staple for modern gaming, and even the other current-gen versions of the game. The inability to take advantage of some of the more intuitive features the game offers in an online environment is certainly a detriment to the game's lasting appeal. However, there is a two-player cooperative mode that is fun for the first little while, but the novelty quickly wears off. Being able to take out enemies in a coordinated assault can be fun, as can hoisting a fellow player over a wall or fence, but once you've done it a few times, you've done it enough (As Michael Scott from The Office would proclaim: "That's what she said!").

The game is a small aural feast as the gamer is treated to a wonderfully composed soundtrack which we've come to love and expect from games of this genre (I still pop in a Rainbox Six cd to get pumped up). Sound effects for the guns and items are spot-on, and the voice acting pleasantly furthers the game's story through cutscenes and missions.

Closing Comments
Unfortunately for gamers and fans of the Splinter Cell series, it appears that Ubisoft took the quick, easy route to gouging consumers, as opposed to the concealed, evil one. The developers may not be deceptive about what the game offers, but it definitely doesn’t exemplify what the Wii is capable of, both graphically and control-wise. A blatant rush-job, Splinter Cell Double Agent may appeal to hardcore fans of the series, but doesn’t offer anything new to the genre.

6.0 Presentation
The cut-scenes are satisfactory and menus easy to navigate. A decent storyline helps an otherwise lackluster effort. Quick loading times.
5.0 Graphics
An obvious last-generation port, Double Agent does little to exemplify the graphical potential of the Wii.
6.0 Sound
Good sound effects and a great soundtrack. The voice acting isn’t award-worthy, but gets the job done.
5.0 Gameplay
Awkward controls frustrate even the most patient of gamers. It’s gameplay that’s been done before, which is a good or bad thing depending on your perspective.
4.0 Lasting Appeal
Unless you’re a huge Splinter Cell fan and can tolerate the game’s controls, the lack of online multiplayer and general innovation shorten the game's lifespan.
Mediocre OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)
http://wii.ign.com/articles/766/766433p1.html.

审判者

精忠报国

精华
帖子
威望
7 点
积分
17570 点
种子
2 点
注册时间
2006-9-3
最后登录
2021-5-30
发表于 2007-2-24 01:33  ·  河北 | 显示全部楼层
但是《塞尔达-黎明公主》的视觉效果就要比“双重间谍”好上5倍,并且是移植GC版本。得出的结论是开发人员变懒了,因为他们在程序的编写和图像的优化上根本没有用心去做,而只是扔出一些所谓的“全新”的操控,并且宣称游戏性才是最重要的

有这句就够了  感谢翻译的说

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
464 点
种子
5 点
注册时间
2005-8-15
最后登录
2020-9-23
发表于 2007-2-24 09:55  ·  上海 | 显示全部楼层
UBI你有什么好说的。那个赤铁也这样。

骑士

Johnson

精华
帖子
威望
6 点
积分
2808 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2006-8-31
最后登录
2010-7-29
发表于 2007-2-24 10:26  ·  澳大利亚 | 显示全部楼层
支持 ***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
1018 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2006-12-16
最后登录
2013-1-1
发表于 2007-2-24 11:16  ·  广西 | 显示全部楼层
UBI
花大价钱在PS3上做游戏
给Wii的就是这种完全没诚意的破东西

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
280 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2006-11-6
最后登录
2007-6-5
发表于 2007-2-24 11:39  ·  北京 | 显示全部楼层
这游戏在图象上做的不赖,不知道好不好玩

退伍者

☆◎King of the Pop◎☆

精华
帖子
威望
29 点
积分
33317 点
种子
863 点
注册时间
2005-8-21
最后登录
2024-4-25
 楼主| 发表于 2007-2-24 11:41  ·  云南 | 显示全部楼层
下面是引用则卷小饼君于2007-02-24 11:39发表的:
这游戏在图象上做的不赖,不知道好不好玩
试试XB版~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [s:260]

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
280 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2006-11-6
最后登录
2007-6-5
发表于 2007-2-24 11:44  ·  北京 | 显示全部楼层
下面是引用***man于2007-02-24 11:41发表的:

试试XB版~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [s:260]

还是看看就OK,对美式游戏始终没爱啊。。

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
628 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2007-1-20
最后登录
2008-6-17
发表于 2007-2-24 12:49  ·  辽宁 | 显示全部楼层
UBI  诚意不够啊   

波斯王子估计也不能好到哪去

圣骑士

Vicissitudes of Life

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
3526 点
种子
5 点
注册时间
2006-7-11
最后登录
2018-10-9
发表于 2007-2-24 19:00  ·  北京 | 显示全部楼层
有一个差游戏~~~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|A9VG电玩部落 川公网安备 51019002005286号

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 19:22 , Processed in 0.293780 second(s), 19 queries , Redis On.