- 精华
- 0
- 帖子
- 493
- 威望
- 0 点
- 积分
- 778 点
- 种子
- 5 点
- 注册时间
- 2005-3-15
- 最后登录
- 2023-1-8
|
发表于 2007-3-7 21:34 · 安徽
|
显示全部楼层
ares: Zeus! Do you see now what your son can do?! You cast your favor on
Athena, but her city lies in ruins before me! And now, even Pandoras
Box is mine! Would you have me use it against olympus itself?!
阿瑞斯:“宙斯!现在你看到了你的儿子可以做到什么了?!你将所有的宠爱都给了雅典娜,但是她的城市化为废墟躺在我的脚下!现在,连潘多拉魔盒也是我的!你想我用这个来对付奥林匹斯众神么?!”
ares: Kratos? Returned even from the underworld.
阿瑞斯:“克瑞托斯?你竟然能从冥府返回。”
Ares: Is this the best you can do father? You send a broken mortal to defeat
-me-? The God of War.
阿瑞斯:“这就是你能做到的最好的了么,父亲?你派了一个残废的凡人来打败我?战争之神?”
Narrator: After thousands of years, Pandoras Box was finally opened.
讲述者:“逾越了千年之久,潘多拉的魔盒终于被打开了。”
Narrator: The power of the gods unleashed.
讲述者:“众神的力量终于被释放了。”
Ares: You are still just a mortal, every bit as weak as the day you begged me
to save your life.
阿瑞斯:“你始终还是一个凡人,就像那天你企求我救命的时候那样渺小。”
Kratos: I am not the same man you found that day! The monster youve created
has returned, to kill you.
克瑞托斯:“我已经不在是原来的自己了!那个你自己创造出来的怪物,现在已经转过头,来取你的性命了。”
Ares: You have no idea what a true monster is, Kratos!
阿瑞斯:“你根本不知道什么才是一个真正的怪物,克瑞托斯!”
Ares: Your final lesson is at hand!
阿瑞斯:“你的最后一课就在眼前!”
Ares: I have taught you many ways to kill a mortal, Kratos. Flesh that burns,
bones that break, but to brake a mans spirit, is to trutly destroy him!
阿瑞斯:“我已经教会了你很多的方法去杀死一个凡人,克瑞托斯。炙烤他们的肉体,折断他们的骨头,但是唯有摧毁一个人的信念,才是真正摧毁他的方法!”
Ares: Do you recognize this place, spartan? The location of your greatest
failure. Perhaps there is a chance you can undo the deads of the past.
阿瑞斯:“你认得着地方吗,斯巴达人?你最大的失败地点,现在也许还有个机会让你扭转乾坤。”
Narrator: The nightmares that have haunted Kratos for the past 10 years have
now taken full amend substance.
讲述者:“那个跟随了克瑞托斯十年之久的噩梦活生生的出现在他的面前。”
Narrator: His past stood before him.
讲述者:“他的过去站立在他的面前。”
Kratos Wife: Kratos, whats happening?! Where are we?!
克瑞托斯的妻子:“克瑞托斯,怎么了?!我们在哪儿?!”
Kratos: By the gods! Can this be real?!
克瑞托斯:“以众神的名义!这是真的么?!”
Kratos Daughter: Daddy!
女儿:“爸爸!”
Kratos: Ares! There is nothing you can put in my way to stop me! I will save
my family!
克瑞托斯:“阿瑞斯!什么也阻挡不了我!我会拯救我的家庭!”
Narrator: Kratos had done the impossible, he had saved his family.
讲述者:“克瑞托斯完成了不可能的任务,他拯救了他的家庭。”
Kratos Wife: Kratos! Please, take us home!
妻子:“克瑞托斯!带我们回家!”
Kratos: Do you see God of War? You took them once, but youll never have them
again!
克瑞托斯:“你看到了么,战神?你夺走了他们一次,但是你永远也无法再次夺走他们!”
Ares: You cannot save them Kratos, you gave them up in your quest for ultimate
power. There is a price to pay for everything you gain.
阿瑞斯:“你救不了他们,克瑞托斯,你为了无上的力量而放弃了他们。你所赢得的一切必须要付出相应的代价。”
Kratos: Not that price, I didnt what them to die.
克瑞托斯:“不是那代价,我不想用他们的死亡来换取。”
Ares: No price is too high for what I offered you!!
阿瑞斯:“对于我给你的力量,没有什么东西可以比得上!”
Ares: Now, you will have no magic, no power!
阿瑞斯:“现在,你将不再具有魔力,不再具有力量!”
Ares: All that you have, is dead!
阿瑞斯:“你所拥有的,只有死亡!”
Kratos: No, not.. Not again..
克瑞托斯:“不,不!”
Ares: You should have joined me Kratos! You should have been stronger!!
阿瑞斯:“你应该加入我,克瑞托斯!你应该变得更强!”
Kratos: By the.. gods..
克瑞托斯:“以众神的名义。”
Narrator: The battle was not over, the gods had sent a final gift for Kratos.
讲述者:“战争还没结束,众神赐予了最后的一件礼物,给克瑞托斯。”
Kratos: I still have allies in Olympus, Ares. And now you will see how strong
I am.
克瑞托斯:“奥林匹斯众神之中仍然有我的盟友,现在你就会知道我是多么的强悍了。”
Ares: Remember Kratos, it was I who saved you, in your time of greatest need.
阿瑞斯:“你要记住,克瑞托斯,是我救了你的命,在你最需要的时候。”
Kratos: I havent forgotten Ares, I remember how you saved me!
克瑞托斯:“我没有忘记,阿瑞斯,我记得你是如何救我的!”
Ares: That night, I was trying to make you a great warrior...
阿瑞斯:“那晚上,我是想让你成为一个伟大的战士……”
克瑞托斯祝贺阿瑞斯,用雅典娜之剑洞穿战神的胸膛。
Kratos: You succeded.
克瑞托斯:“你确实成功了。”
Narrator: Kratos had done the impossible, a mortal defeating a god, Ares was no
more...
讲述者:“克瑞托斯完成了不可能的壮举,一个凡人击败了神,阿瑞斯已经不在了……” |
|