种子
0 点
注册时间
2012-7-19
最后登录
2012-7-21
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-21 17:25  ·  福建 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
,ralph lauren
astronomy compels the soul to look upwards and leads us from this world to another.

don't complain because you don't have. enjoy what you've got.
do or do not,ralph lauren pas cher, there is no try.
when we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures,ralph lauren, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.
a friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely.
friendship quotes - the way of even the most justifiable ** is prepared by personal impulses disguised into creeds.
friendship quotes are important because a friend is one to whom one can pour out all the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keeping what is worth keeping, and, with the breath of kindness, remember these quotes to live by.
friendship quotes "greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends

truth is like the sun. you can shut it out for a time, but it's not going to go away.

she is a friend of mind. she gathers me, man. the pieces i am, she gather them and give them back to me in all the right order. it's good, you know, when you got a woman who is a friend of your mind.
living in the moment brings you a sense of reverence for all of life's blessings.
quotes - the goal of life is living in agreement with nature.
quotes to live by - "recent research suggests that regularly seeing good friends in the local park will bring a greater boost to mental health than having a shiny german automobile parked outside your retirement home. my candid advice to aging americans would be to use your hard-earned cash to invest much more in friendships than in material items."

a person who can acquire no property, can have no other interest but to eat as much, and to labor as little as possible. whatever work he does beyond what is sufficient to purchase his own maintenance can be squeezed out of him by violence only, and not by any interest of his own.
相关的主题文章:

15 love quotes that should be more famous

nonzense (nonsense)

wiki leaks –another  stage managed  trick by the
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|A9VG电玩部落 川公网安备 51019002005286号

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 13:08 , Processed in 0.165572 second(s), 19 queries , Redis On.