![](https://file1.a9vg.com/data/attachment/common/7c/common_70_usergroup_icon.gif)
终结者
you snooze,you lose!
- 精华
- 0
- 帖子
- 9156
- 威望
- 0 点
- 积分
- 9465 点
- 种子
- 186 点
- 注册时间
- 2005-4-10
- 最后登录
- 2025-2-8
|
本帖最后由 4791919191 于 2022-9-23 10:04 编辑
全是干货,里面有俚语和一些常用经典对白,大家好奇我的时间多,其实也是忙里偷闲,抽时间做的,平时也要上班,回家也要带孩子,辅导作业家务这些,不过一有时间对英语的热爱就不会停。
Ya right you got perfect on the test,
you didn't even study.
我才不相信你考了好成绩,你都没有好好学习。
These T-Shirts are in bad condition
Here's the deal,
I'll buy all of them for 30% off
这些衬衫都有毛病,你看这样行不行,给我打个7折。
I'm not so sure I'll be able to fix
your skateboard,but let's
give it a go and see if it works
我不知道我能不能修好这个滑板车,但是我们可以试一试,看能不能把它修好
You bet we're going to the concert,
we just got a great deal on tickets!
我们当然会去音乐会,我们刚刚花了很少的钱买了几张电影票
Look,we can go round and round this all afternoon,but
we have to make a decision about the investment.
我们可以整个下午都讨论这个事情(兜圈子),但是我们总该对投资的事做个选择吧
To be that successful in life,
you really need to see your way cleart of a lot of temptaion
如果你的生活想要获得成功,你必须避开那些诱惑。
It has nothing to do with you, why are you
getting in the middle of their argument?
这事与你没有关系,为什么要插手其中
There's so much here to read.
I feel like i gonna get lost
in the stuff that's not important.
太多的东西要读了,我感觉我都快迷失自己了。
I can't understand the new
computer system.
Can you fill me in on how it works?
我不太了解这个电脑系统,你能告诉我应该怎样做吗?
I knew i was in big trouble when the teacher asked to have a word with me after class
我感觉我会有麻烦了,因为老师说下课后会找我谈一谈
I understand what you're saying,but with all due respect,i've been studying this topic for a lot longer than you have
我知道你的意思,但冒昧说一句,这个话题我研究的时间比你长很多
I've worked my tail off for this company.
you can't fire me now.
我这么努力的会公司干活,你不能这样炒我鱿鱼
Let's rendezvous tonight for some drinks
我们今晚一起汇合喝酒
I really look up to Michael Jordan.
he's great basketball player.
我非常敬仰迈克乔丹,因为他篮球打得很好。
She was laying it on the line when she bet $5000 on the boxing match.
她是在冒风险(下赌注,搏一把),她在搏击比赛上赌了5000美元。
After he refused his family's help,he had to suffer the consequences alone.
当他拒绝他家庭的帮助后,他只能后果自负了。
Tell the boss i'll fire off that fax as soon as possible.
告诉老板,我会迅速的发出去
I don't know how to get out of this mess.
it seems like my only options will get me into more trouble.
我真不知道该如何理清我的头绪,看上去我干事情越来越不顺。
the store closes in half an hour.
let's take our chances
and see if we can make it in time.
商店半个小时就要关门了,我们赌一把,看来不来得及。
You'd better see to it that the report gets done on time.otherwise, the boss is gonna be angry.
你一定要负好责任/关照好把报告按时完成,否则,老板会生气
I can't believe i have to go up against Agassi. he's won the tournament 3 years in a row.
我不敢相信我怎么遭遇(一般对手比自己强大的情况)上阿加沙了,他一年三次都是比赛的冠军。
Look at the guy.he swings at the ball.it doesn't get much prettier than that.
看一下那个打棒球的家伙,真够棒的(再好不过了)
One of the wheels on my car is busted,so i have to take the bus today.
我的车轮坏了,因此我只能坐公交车。
I got busted by my parents last night because i was staying out too late.
我昨晚被父母逮住了,因为我在外面待太晚了。
I saw that moive Run Lora Run a long time ago.
I'm a little fuzzy about what happens in the end.
我很久以前看过那个电影,但是我还是有点不明白结尾讲的什么。
You've been training for this tournament all year.
Go get them!
你已经训练了一年,你肯定可以/放手干吧/加油(鼓舞人的时候可以用)
Listen, if drop the cute act and ask me honestly, i'll tell you the truth.
听好,如果你能丢掉你的小伎俩,诚实一点,我会把真相告诉你。
My brother and i accidentally swapped school bags this morning,so i didin't have my homework for English class.Boy,did i sure get in trouble.
我的弟弟和我在早上的时候,偶然间把书包给交换了,所以我没有带上英语作业,我肯定会遇上麻烦的。
First i sprained my ankle,and now i broke leg! Talk about finally crawling
your way out of one hole,just fo find yourself in another.
首先是我的脚崴了,然后腿有骨折了,我真的是祸不单行啊。
He got tagged last night for drinking beer in the park
他昨晚喝酒被逮住了。
Before i got into the accident i never wore a seat belt.
now that i've seen the light
i wear one all the time.
在发生事故之前我从不系安全带,现在我明白事情真相了,必须得一直系上。
You're always there for me when the chips are down. i know i can always count on you.
每当你无助的时候,都有我陪着你,我知道我能总是期待你。
He was on the lam from the police after they found out he was using stolen credit cards.
police发现他在使用偷别人的新卡用后,他就在潜逃了。
Come on guys,let's break it up!(stop it)we don't want to get in trouble for fighting.
停下来,我们不想惹麻烦。
That's a huge project,if we break it up,we'll finish faster.
这个是庞大的工作,如果我们把它分解出来,将很快完成。
as soon as i turn my back,i konw that you're gonna steal my job.
我刚一不理睬,你就抢了我的职位。
Every time i ask you for help,you turn your back on me,why?
每次我寻求你的帮助,你都不理我,为什么?
Come on body,why don't you show some backbone and ask her out, i know you like her.
为什么你不展现出你的勇气,约她出来,我知道你喜欢她。
There's obviously been a mistake,let's clear this right up so we can all start working together as a team.
很明显之间是有问题,我们应该消除疑虑,然后我们可以一起合作下去
Come on hot stuff(类似于thing,形容人或东西;有点贬义)! don't playing too hard on your hair,we'll be late.
快点,靓仔,不要弄你的头发了,我们要吃到了
Don't worry about not making the varsity team;you'll always have next year(鼓励人的话).
不要当心没有加入校队,你还是会有机会的。
Either you stop criticizing my cooking,or i start practicing on your head.
不要再批评我的厨艺了,不然我要给你颜色看看
It's a long hike to the top of the mountain,are you sure you're up for(desire and energy to do it) it?
离这个山顶还有很长的路要走,你确定你有体力上去吗?
okey dokey=(ok)比较小孩子的一种说法
The tire is flat.
it's a good thing i have a spare
我的轮胎爆了,好在我还有一个备用的
let's get this show on the road=let's get started,let's go
is everyone here?
Good, let's get this show on the road
大家都在吗?那我们就开始吧
play one's game=To compete with or fight against someone
Don't listen to Cathy.
She's just trying to make you angry.
Don't play her game.
不要听凯西的,她是故意想让你生气,别去和她闹
no more fit than 两者都不适合
Those boys are no more fit to be soldiers than you are to be captain.
这些男人不适合当士兵,就像你也不适合当队长。
Living in Australia feels like a different world from living in China.
生活在澳大利亚和生活在中国不一样
**ing around=fooling around
Quit **ing around!
We have a lot of work to do
you need to stay focused
不要在瞎混日子了,我们还有很多工作要做,全力以赴吧
Are you hungry?
I could stuff a whole chicken down my stomach right now
你饿了吗?我现在可以吞下(stuff代表狼吞虎咽,夸张手法)一只整鸡
The teacher put me on the spot today when he asked
me to read out loud my essay in front of the whole class
我老师让我很难堪(让我下不来台),他让我在班上大声读自己的论文
We had to kick a guy out the bar last night for being too drunk
He kept faling asleep on the table
我们昨晚把一个醉鬼轰出去了,他在我们的桌上睡着了
My girlfriend told me it was no biggie that
i didn't buy her a present for Valentine's Day
i don't believe her,i think she's mad
我女朋友对我说,我没有在请人节跟她买礼物她一点也不生气,我可不相信他,
我想她一定气疯了
spill=1、把内心话讲出来 2、泄露秘密
Janny was so upset about the fight she had with her husband.
she had spill all the details to her mother
简尼和丈夫打架了非常的生气,所以她向她母亲吐露心扉
Who spilled the news about the surprise birthday party?
Now everyone knows,including the birthday girl!
谁走漏了风声,把生日聚会的事泄露出去了?现在所有人都知道了
|
|