注册时间
2011-9-18
最后登录
2024-4-26
 楼主| 发表于 2020-11-22 08:38  ·  北京 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 光和影 于 2020-11-22 09:00 编辑

说明1:本文是俄罗斯塔斯社发表的,所以采访中特别提到了俄罗斯,加粗部分为记者问。

说明2:本文是在机翻基础上修改润色,能力有限,错漏部分还请指出。

索尼在11月19日(即在美国和日本等特定市场首次推出)一周之后,于11月19日在全球范围内推出了最新的游戏机PlayStation 5。  塔斯社独家采访了SIE CEO Jim Ryan,询问了关于2020年主机发售的困难,独占游戏的重要性以及游戏价格上涨的原因。
Sony launched its latest console - the PlayStation 5 – globally on November 19, one week after the initial launch on select markets, including the US and Japan. TASS spoke  to Jim Ryan, Sony Interactive Entertainment CEO, on the hardships of a global launch in 2020, the importance of exclusive titles, and why game prices are bound to rise.

-在如此疯狂的一年里发售了一个重要的产品,您感觉如何?

-我想我有两种感觉,一是因为事情进展顺利而感到幸福,其次是松了一口气——我们在这个不寻常、陌生且坦率地说相当困难的一年里做到了。 在我今年学到的所有知识中,一个是我不会第二次选择在全球性的疫情期间进行大型游戏机的发售活动,我也不会推荐其他人这么做。 整个过程很困难,在生产方面一直充满挑战,无法让任何人进入亚洲工厂。在开始生产之前,我们必须通过摄像头远程完成所有制造准备工作。 你可以想象一下生产像PlayStation 5这样的精密设备有多困难。

- How do you feel after a major tech launch in this crazy year?

- I guess my two principle feelings are one of happiness as things appear to be going well, and secondly of relief – we did it in this unusual, strange and frankly rather diffi** year. Of all the things that I’ve learned this year, one is that I wouldn’t plan on doing another big console launch in the midst of a global pandemic, and I wouldn’t recommend it to anybody else. It’s been diffi**, it’s been challenging from the production side, not being able to get anybody into the factories in Asia… Before we started production, we had to do all the manufacturing preparation by camera remotely. I mean, just imagine that for a precision device like the PlayStation 5.

-在几个特定市场推出后一周的销售情况如何?

-所有都卖了。 绝对所有东西都卖了。在俄罗斯也会是这样,这是毫无疑问的。 去年的大部分时间里,我都在努力确保我们能够对产品产生足够的需求。 现在就我的权限范围内,我将花费更多的时间来尝试增加供应以满足该需求。

- One week after the launch on select markets, how are sales doing?

- Everything is sold. Absolutely everything is sold. And everything will be sold in Russia, there’s no doubt about that. I’ve spent much of the last year trying to be sure that we can generate enough demand for the product. And now in terms of my executive bandwidth I’m spending a lot more time on trying to increase supply to meet that demand.

-如果没有新冠疫情,那么PS5会有所不同吗?

-就产品及其功能而言,绝对没有什么不同。 我们将产品推向市场的方式可能有所不同,但实际产品将是相同的。 我们可能有更多的产品供应,但也不会多太多:生产/制造方面的人创造了奇迹。

- If it weren’t for COVID19, would the PS5 have been any different?

- In terms of the product and its feature set, no, absolutely not. They way we took it to market might have been a bit different, but the actual product would have been the same. We might have had a few more to sell, but not very many: the guys on the production/manufacturing side have worked miracles.

-您期望玩家从PS4过渡到PS5的速度有多快?

-所有历史都表明,从发布到圣诞节的最初阶段,大约75%将是从PS4升级过来的玩家。 剩下的25%要么来自其他主机,要么来自主机生态系统之外。 因此,大多数购买PS5的人拥有PS4。  …世界上大约有1.14亿个PS4,如果你记住这一点的话,转移的人数只是一小部分。 但是对于我们来说,PS4群体在2020年,2021年和2022年肯定将保持着极其重要的地位。因为在这三年中,这仍然是更大的PlayStation群体。

- How fast do you expect the transition of players from the PS4 to the PS5?

- All history indicates that the initial cohort, from the launch to Christmas, about three quarters will be upgraders from the PS4. And the remaining 25% will either come to us from another console, or will come from outside the console ecosystem. So, the great majority of those who buy a PS5 will have a PS4. … There are around 114 million PS4s in the world, the number of those who transfer if you keep that in mind is a small number. But for us, the PS4 community is going to remain incredibly important certainly for 2020, 2021 and 2022. Because in those three years, that will be the larger PlayStation community.

-与Microsoft的主机战争是否还会持续下去?

-“主机战争”这个词我从没用过我也不喜欢这个说法。 对我来说这是一个很好的竞争。 我认为这使我们更加努力,避免了我们变得自满。 消费者也可以进行选择。 这是一件很棒的事。 我们很高兴,我们为自己所拥有的感到自豪。

- Is the console war still on with Microsoft then?

- [Console wars] is not a term I ever use or actually like. For me, it’s great that there’s competition. I think it makes us work harder. It avoids us getting complacent. It’s great that the consumer has a choice. I think that’s wonderful. We’re happy and we’re proud with what we have.

-在次世代中,PlayStation独占游戏的重要性有多大?

-出色的游戏对PlayStation 5确实非常重要,如果这些出色的游戏是我们平台所独有的,我们认为这是对我们有利的一个方面,并且我们很高兴能够提供给PlayStation玩家群体他们只能在PlayStation上玩到的游戏。  …我们的工作室在PS4周期中制作的游戏的实力是PlayStation 4如此受欢迎的一个重要因素。

- How important are console exclusives for PlayStation in the next generation cycle?

- Great games are really important for the PlayStation 5, and if those great games are exclusive to our platform, we think that is a point of difference in our favor, and we’re very happy to be able to offer the PlayStation community games that they can only find on a PlayStation. … The strength of the games that our studios made in the PS4 cycle was a big factor in the PlayStation 4 being so popular.

-那么您对Microsoft收购Zenimax / Besthesda的感觉如何?  PlayStation游戏玩家是否有可能无法玩下一个上古卷轴或Sta**eld?

-这是我们无法掌控的,我们拭目以待。 我期待着了解这件事的进展。我们只是采取不同的方法。我们的重点一直是专注于我们工作室稳定,缓慢但持续的有机增长,并通过收购方式有选择地增强。我们尊重竞争对手所采取的措施,这些措施似乎合乎逻辑而且明智。但我们同样感到高兴和自信,我们比以往任何一次PS主机都有更好的首发阵容。

- So how did you feel about Microsoft offering to buy Zenimax/Besthesda? Is there a possibility that PlayStation gamers will not be able to play the next Elder Scrolls game or Sta**eld?

- That’s a decision that is out of our hands, we’ll wait and see what happens. I look forward to learning about that. We just take a different approach. Our emphasis has been to focus on really steady, slow, but constant organic growth of our studios, selectively bolstered by acquisitions. We respect the steps taken by our competition, they seem logical and sensible. But we’re equally happy and confident, we’ve got a better launch lineup than we’ve ever had at any of our console launches.

-有观点认为,3A游戏需要花费数年和数百万美元的代价过于昂贵,并且在商业上正在失去吸引力。 你怎么看?

-我们通过PS4证明了3A游戏的市场从未如此强大。 我认为,随着技术的进步……这些电影化游戏有机会变得更加真实,并且模糊了某些娱乐形式之间的界线,实际上,这可能意味着那些大型电影化游戏的日子会更美好。 故事会更好,沉浸感会更好。 因此,我走了另一条路:我认为对于我们所做的并为之自豪的这些游戏,那些最好的日子尚未来临。

- There have been opinions that AAAgames which take years and millions of dollars to produce are just too expensive, and are losing their appeal in business terms. What do you think?

- We’ve demonstrated with the PS4 that the market for AAA games has never been stronger. I think as technology advances… the opportunity for those blockbuster games to become even more realistic and to blur the lines between some of those forms of entertainment, it could actually point to even better days for those big blockbuster games. The story will be better, the sense of immersion greater. So, I go the other way: I think the best days for these sorts of games that we make and we pride ourselves on, those best days may yet be to come.

-如何看待主机游戏价格的上涨,一些公司争相以每本70美元的价格提供游戏?

-如果看一下主机游戏价格上涨的历史,是相对温和的。 有相当一段时间没有涨价。 从某些发行商那里我们看到的趋势是涨价可以抵消为PS5和其他下一代游戏机制作游戏所带来的[成本]的大幅增长,在我看来,这并不是不合理的。 如果你把基本娱乐种类以每小时所花费的美元或卢布来看,视频游戏看起来非常便宜。 即使在俄罗斯,我们不只是拿美元的价格来调整它的汇率,我们正努力为俄罗斯游戏界做对的事情。

- What do you think about the rising prices for console games, with some companies flirting with offering titles for $70 apiece?

- If you look at the history of price increases for console video games, it’s a relatively modest one. There hasn’t been an increase for really quite some time. And the trend that we’ve seen from certain publishers to offset the significant increases [in the costs] of making a game for PS5 and other next generation consoles doesn’t seem to me to be unreasonable. If you look at our category of entertainment on a dollars or rubles per hour of entertainment basis, video games look very cheap. Even in Russia, we don’t just take the US dollar price and adjust it to the exchange rate, we try to do what’s right for the Russian gaming community.

-您将如何回应Microsoft的Game Pass?

-事实上我确实有新消息,但还不能说。 我们拥有PlayStation Now,这是我们的订阅服务,并且可以在许多市场中使用了。

- How will you respond to Microsoft’s Game Pass?

- There is actually news to come, but just not today. We have PlayStation Now which is our subscription service, and that is available in a number of markets.

-开发人员何时才能开始充分利用新一代游戏机,专门为下一个周期开发游戏,而这些游戏可能无法在PS4上运行?

-历史会告诉你,在第二年或第三年,开发人员才真正大踏步前进。开发人员通常需要一点时间来熟悉(硬件)。但到了2022年,你会看到一些精彩的事情,就像上一代在2015、2016年一样,那时定义次时代的游戏会开始发售。

- When will developers start using the new generation of consoles to their fullest, developing games specifically for the next cycle, that maybe cannot be run on the PS4?

- History will tell you that it’s in the second or third year that the developers really hit their stride. Developers typically need a little bit of time to familiarize themselves [with the hardware]. But it’s probably 2022 that you’re going to see some wonderful things in the same way that it was 20152016 for the previous generation, when the generation defining-games started to be published.

来源https://tass.com/economy/1225233

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
18987 点
种子
1301 点
注册时间
2018-6-22
最后登录
2024-4-26
发表于 2020-11-22 08:44  ·  上海 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
这位老大说话四平八稳滴水不漏,毫不浮夸又充满自信,有水平

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
1002 点
种子
5 点
注册时间
2017-11-21
最后登录
2024-4-25
发表于 2020-11-22 08:45  ·  重庆 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
那今年商战怎么办,让switch再躺赢一年?

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
18918 点
种子
976 点
注册时间
2007-10-28
最后登录
2024-4-26
发表于 2020-11-22 08:48  ·  美国 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
连充电支架,耳机,遥控器都断货。。充电支架啥时候多补点货啊,上架也是很快被秒

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
6643 点
种子
535 点
注册时间
2012-2-29
最后登录
2024-4-25
发表于 2020-11-22 08:50  ·  日本 | 显示全部楼层
索尼:这怎么输?

求败者

啊啊啊

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
20539 点
种子
867 点
注册时间
2011-9-18
最后登录
2024-4-26
 楼主| 发表于 2020-11-22 08:51  ·  北京 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
这篇文章除了回答一些俄罗斯市场的问题外还是有点内容的,似乎sie也在筹划一些订阅制的东西

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
2033 点
种子
522 点
注册时间
2017-3-3
最后登录
2024-4-26
发表于 2020-11-22 09:03  ·  福建 | 显示全部楼层
“Spencer:如果XSX|S胜出,不会公布主机销量,公布玩家数量”
隔壁都开始考虑胜出后的事情了这位老大还在“我认为这使我们更加努力,避免了我们变得自满”呢。看看人家软软,索索真没出息,简直是高下立判

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
3352 点
种子
657 点
注册时间
2015-8-9
最后登录
2020-12-13
发表于 2020-11-22 09:08  ·  江苏 | 显示全部楼层
除了媒体说到,没提过对手,回答问题也得体而谦逊,有风范
发自A9VG iPhone客户端

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
3711 点
种子
1349 点
注册时间
2016-3-27
最后登录
2023-2-9
发表于 2020-11-22 09:11  ·  浙江 | 显示全部楼层
只看到一点,大部队要在2022年才会真正进入次世代主机开发的状态
发自A9VG Android客户端

求败者

游吟者Fractured Mode

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
22300 点
种子
1492 点
注册时间
2011-1-1
最后登录
2024-4-25
发表于 2020-11-22 09:16  ·  广东 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得靠谱         
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|A9VG电玩部落 川公网安备 51019002005286号

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 08:42 , Processed in 0.267547 second(s), 18 queries , Redis On.