种子
0 点
注册时间
2009-8-13
最后登录
2009-11-10
 楼主| 发表于 2009-8-23 11:41  ·  美国 | 显示全部楼层
下面是引用初音ミク于2009-08-23 11:09发表的:

A scroll is 5000 points. Your video is great, and I have never gotten no-damage in all the stages except ST1,ST2 and ST13

Hmmm, 5000 points I can certainly spare.

But for this stage at least, I actually can't decide if using any scrolls would help or be a good idea. Using fire scroll isn't actually a good idea because I want to kill the enemies normally, especially use the short sword to get enough chakra to kill the boss (need a lv.3, and in the vid even after using the short sword so much I still needed a teensy bit more during the boss fight). Because of the way the stage is laid out, Raijin actually doesn't help me too much speed-wise, and even though it helps also by making me invincible, since I already don't take damage, there's no point to that.  [s:255] And well, the other type of ninjutsu is basically useless (I only see it helping me for MISSION1 TIME ATTACK with Hibana).

But this is great; I can go back and use a Raijin scroll for my re-runs on Stage-7 and Stage-4 in particular. Especially Stage-7 because my best S-Rank run for that was 7' 28'' something but because I had to slow down and deal with the buster sword enemies and their armor it ended up 7' 51''! Raijin scroll (or two!) should make this far less of a headache. I get around 140000 on those runs, so I can use two Raijin scrolls, I think!  

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
3212 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2006-12-22
最后登录
2012-8-23
发表于 2009-8-24 16:59  ·  日本 | 显示全部楼层
xbird 两天没出现了…………

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
53 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2009-8-13
最后登录
2009-11-10
 楼主| 发表于 2009-8-25 06:41  ·  美国 | 显示全部楼层
^ lmao, maybe I should rename the thread to xbird discussion.

Uploading three things I worked over the weekend to my account; I did Stage-3 TIME ATTACK over, improved my time on TIME ATTACK-5 and MISSION-2 (Hibana).

I do not know when they will be fully processed, so just check my page: http://u.youku.com/user_show/uid_ergeniz

Give me feedback for improvement and tips as usual; see you all tommorow, I'm going home to work on Stage-4 TIME ATTACK with Hisui.  [s:260]  Current record is:

I should definitely be able to shave more time off of this since I messed up shooting a few mirrors and wall running in that run. Hoping to get one I'm sastisfied with up sometime this week.

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
19618 点
种子
11 点
注册时间
2006-7-15
最后登录
2024-3-2
发表于 2009-8-25 07:45  ·  四川 | 显示全部楼层
这帖勾引出了不少菩提啊  

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
173 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2008-10-3
最后登录
2016-7-2
发表于 2009-8-25 12:26  ·  北京 | 显示全部楼层
下面是引用ergeniz于2009-08-25 06:41发表的:

Uploading three things I worked over the weekend to my account; I did Stage-3 TIME ATTACK over, improved my time on TIME ATTACK-5 and MISSION-2 (Hibana).

I do not know when they will be fully processed, so just check my page: http://u.youku.com/user_show/uid_ergeniz

I just uploaded some videos to my youku space. You can refer to them.
1st is TA5 (played by me).  

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTE0ODAwNzQ4.html

You can see that the sword can  penetrate the wall so you can damage the first mirror faster.

2nd is Mission02 (played by the Japanese master sheep).  

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTE0ODA0NjQ0.html

Perhaps you have seen this at sheep's Youtube space. I got this video in 2006, and at that time his operation had been perfect.[s:266]

Under Raijin magic the jump-dash will be longer. This is really helpful in time attack.

3rd is ST04 (played by 秋风之刀).  

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTE0ODA5MTAw.html

The player used Hotsuma, but I think it is a good reference.  Unlike all of us, you prefer Hibana in most stages. Therefore  we often can hardly give valuable advice soon.  [s:267]

4th is TA03 (played by 秋风之刀).  

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTE0ODEwOTg4.html

The player chose Hisui. The route and distribution of shuriken is  helpful.

PS: I completed a video of Shinobi yesterday. I used Hotsuma, in Super mode, No Shuriken, to complete all tates. I am very satisfied with it, and I hope you will like it. Shinobi is really interesting, and you can also make videos for it.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTE0NjM1NjA4.html

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
53 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2009-8-13
最后登录
2009-11-10
 楼主| 发表于 2009-8-25 22:49  ·  美国 | 显示全部楼层
下面是引用初音ミク于2009-08-25 12:26发表的:

PS: I completed a video of Shinobi yesterday. I used Hotsuma, in Super mode, No Shuriken, to complete all tates. I am very satisfied with it, and I hope you will like it. Shinobi is really interesting, and you can also make videos for it.

Many thanks for the sharing of your vids as always, 213h. Especially the TA3; I should now be able to get my time at least in the ''50 timeframe after seeing that video.  

I did see the Hotsuma vid for ST4 TA on ***; my run is actually using most of that player's route. However, since Hotsuma's meter can be re-filled instantly with a few tate and have a full level 3 to fight the boss I had to forego using the scrolls for Raijin; I used all them for fire and then a lv.1 attack to kill the boss in short order.

And I will most certainly check out your shinobi vid! I look forward to you achieving your tates in SUPER without use of shuriken - I do not think I could do such a thing. I would not mind posting some videos of Shinobi, but I do not think I could do anything that any of you would find interesting....

I improved my ST3 TA with Hibana also; what is your opinion on that? BTW, I used yuxi's method for destroying ST3 boss like you showed me in his vid; it helped immensely.  I think a even faster way of beating the boss would be to use a firescroll and then two concussive charge attacks, but I would have to go out of my way to get the third scroll and I wouldn't be able to take the cieling shortcut.  

求败者

精华
帖子
威望
58 点
积分
21156 点
种子
5 点
注册时间
2005-3-25
最后登录
2017-8-22
发表于 2009-8-26 19:15  ·  天津 | 显示全部楼层
下面是引用ergeniz于2009-08-25 06:41发表的:

I have seen St3,it is still more smooth as before.But there is space of promotion.You can consult the video of hotsuma to improve the ahead part(Did you see it before?),for example the order of kill the enemy.And I think you should practise the Raijin magic more and more,it is more helpful for improving your TA score.(The Shuriken is also very important.)

For the boss,I have recorded the concept video.I think this methrod is better on normal mode,but it is only a concept,you can try it. (I used Hisui,but the methrod is the same as using Hibana.)^ ^

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTE1MTExMTc2.html

Do not destroy this door to get the attack power,it wastes time.Because you can just get Lv2 attack finally,it is enough to kill the boss.

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
53 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2009-8-13
最后登录
2009-11-10
 楼主| 发表于 2009-8-31 02:53  ·  美国 | 显示全部楼层
下面是引用yuxi于2009-08-26 19:15发表的:

I have seen St3,it is still more smooth as before.But there is space of promotion.You can consult the video of hotsuma to improve the ahead part(Did you see it before?),for example the order of kill the enemy.And I think you should practise the Raijin magic more and more,it is more helpful for improving your TA score.(The Shuriken is also very important.)

For the boss,I have recorded the concept video.I think this methrod is better on normal mode,but it is only a concept,you can try it. (I used Hisui,but the methrod is the same as using Hibana.)^ ^

Simply use concussive level 2 and level 1 attacks on the weakspot! Why didn't I think of that? Especially because I did it similarly on my run through hard mode.  Thanks for that Yuxi, but do you have link through stage-3 TIME ATTACK with hotsuma so I can see what order to kill the enemies faster? I believe I have seen that vid before but I can't find it now. Or you could point out what parts I could speed up for the killing... I would like my next Stage-3 TIME ATTACK to be near perfect for you guys to see.  

213h, I have finally gotten the chance to see your SUPER mode run. Very nice job you did! You have the patterns for getting the enemies to spawn and their tates perfectly! Also, I did not ever think of defeating Morisune using the method you came up with. Has anyone recorded similar runs with Joe? Finally, may I ask why you are using NTSC-U versions of Shinobi and Kunoichi, as opposed to NTSC-J like most of the other players on the forum?

I have learned much from your TIME ATTACK-5; but as I am using Hibana, I will have to take some liberties with the method, still I can improve my time even more using some of your strats. I am also still working on TIME ATTACK-7, I have everything done faster now, but I cannot get the hang of jumping off the patch of wall in the first part after destroying the mirrors and landing on the hallway right after the first portal is open; I keep falling down.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|A9VG电玩部落 川公网安备 51019002005286号

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 15:15 , Processed in 0.204466 second(s), 14 queries , Redis On.